Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah every decision that went against them, they surroud (sic?) the ref like a pack of cackling hyenas. Fucking typical!!! Foy didnt do them any favors but the equaliser was suspiciously offsides. Normal service has been reusmed.

The problem that Trafford Town has is they have very little speed. Whats up with Vidic?? Calf strain?? Humm anything more to it than that?? Perhaps is Misses is fed up with Blighty?? We can only hope...

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND.......STAY BLUE!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 10 2009,00:31) Good charity shield, except for the mad german who should have been sent off.
      Agree with the first point but sent off? You must have been watching a different game to me as that was deffinately not a red card offence, yellow at worst. Evra was looking for the whistle anyway holding his face like that Brazilian in the world cup. If that was Drogba people would be slating him for diving. Maybe he can claim he was racially abused again. As we sing at Stamford Bridge "Michael for England."

Overall a good match by two teams trying something new. I think what both can take from it is neither team stopped when they went behind, they both reacted. I'm not really sold on the Chelsea Diamond as it takes away the best abilities of Lampard and Essien, but it does give Drogba and Anelka up front which will frighten defences, still time will tell. I think Vidic missing yesturday had a bigger effect than Ronaldo. Credit to Nani, he took his shot well. Anyway real game starts next weekend, can't wait.
      Beer Baron

Comment

•  now geezer,  After seeing it again I think a yellow card would have sufficed but it still should have been a free-kick to United and not Lampard scoring 

and I still think Ballack is a      
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Ballack is the type of player you love to have on your team but would hate him if he played for anyone else. See also Dorgba for that also one C. Ronaldo.

As for the free kick it's a tought one. United had the ball and were in posession in attack so I think the ref did the right thing allowing play to continue. If Rooney had have scored off the pass people would have been congradulating the ref for allowing play to continue. I think the ref stuffed up in stopping play earlier when Ballack went down for a not to serious an injury. At the end of the day I think the players want consistency more than anything else.
          Beer Baron

Comment

• Great start for the city!!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• What was the score
              i love t-girls

Comment

• Blackburn 0 - 2 CITY

Comment

• good win for city but defence will cost us a top 4 place

Comment

• Not when they get Lescott on wednesday

Everton 1 - 6 Arsenal - says it all really - unhappy team spirit

Comment

• The Premiership Champions of the last 3 Years play today against Birmingham
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• give us a wave dave on match of the day?

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 16 2009,00:59) Everton 1 - 6 Arsenal
                          I reckon Emmanuel Adebayor would have been pissed off knowing his former club did ok without him at front

You can not help but admire Arsene Wenger in the way he handles prima donna footballers, especially the Africans......It is seldom they show improved form after having their transfer request granted, in search of even higher wages.

Comment

• Victory for all the fancied clubs in the title race......so no real surprises this weekend

Comment

• Apart from Liverpool

Comment

• (pentire @ Aug. 17 2009,00:49) Victory for all the fancied clubs in the title race......
                                Like ...... err .. West Ham?  
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X