Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wot's this playoff for 4th crap?team's consistency in getting 4th place is rewarded by being eligible for european cup.5th + less is rewarded with an invite to europa cup.only the english could want to complicate simple,workable things,like that.
    benjy

Comment

• Maybe cos they dont want City, Spurs or Villa joining their little club
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• It wont be Portsmouth. Going down

I bet the bloody special one is sniffing his way to come back after Inter get knocked out . Its got city written all over it.........

Comment

• Way to go!! City!!!

Great performance yesterday.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Well Done City, great result

Comment

• A writer from Eastenders couldnt come up with this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/v/dHq5PM0aFqI...d311b&border=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/dHq5PM0aFqI...d311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I say drop Terry and bring in Jonny Evans and Ledley King at centre back with Leyton Bains or Neil Warnock at left back. Drop the whole lot of them ponses and their wags.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Jonny Evans is a Paddy
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• And who is Neil warnock
                    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Mar. 01 2010,00:13)  Jonny Evans is a Paddy  
                      I just had to google him and he's from Belfast. I always thought Evans was English. Neil Warnock is Stephen Warnock that plays for Villa. Am no good with names

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Mar. 01 2010,00:13)  Jonny Evans is a Paddy  
                        And so is Wayne Rooney. The best thing the Irish ever gave the English. Sure look at the head on him. Thats an Offaly hurler if I ever saw one. Nicknamed Shrek he is seen as ugly in the UK. If he played for Ireland he would be voted sexiest man in Ireland and do Gilette commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9EwBaEa3oGA...d311b&border=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/9EwBaEa3oGA...d311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">

Comment

• (whore @ Feb. 28 2010,17:44) I say drop Terry and bring in Jonny Evans and Ledley King at centre back with Leyton Bains or Neil Warnock at left back. Drop the whole lot of them ponses and their wags.
                          I feel embarrassed for you

And Rooney's a scouser...

x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

•  Wayne Rooney is a scouser of Irish descent. The best kind of scouser in my book. Sure doesnt his brother John play for Ireland at U17 level?

Rooney reminds me of Seamus from here.

Comment

• Most scousers are of Irish descent,Rooney's a paddy if ever I saw one.

Comment

• united w/o rooney + arsenal w/o fabregas looked 2nd rate.
                                go pompey!u almost made avram grant smile-how could the linesman NOT see birmingham's goal?
                                benjy

Comment

Working...
                                X