Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean #1 ranked Defense. To me, the Giants played too vanilla on defense. Nothing elaborate at all. Just a straight up 4 man pass rush, soft zone coverage. That shit may work when you are far more talented than your opponent but not against a talented team with all the weapons and multidimensional offensive scheme like the Saints. The Giants were not physically superior to the Saints and could not just line up mano a mano and lay a whipping on them like they could the Chiefs and Raiders. Their coaches needed to come up with something creative on defense in their game plan and did not. This lopsided a loss IMO, rests on the Giants coaches not having their team prepared.

The way the Gints DBs and Eli looked in this game, I think they all must have dropped some acid together earlier that day.  
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

The receiving core of the Saints has matured too. All of them, but especially Colston and now Shockey is playing to his potential. (I love that guy.) Henderson, Moore... all capable of big play catches.

Seven Saints made seven touchdowns on Sunday. 500 yards of offense against anyone is an achievement!

Good calls on defense and this has been typical all year.

I still think we'll have a couple of losses... and maybe nore during the regular season, but the pieces are in place.

(The punt return defense was a bit shaky, though!)
      I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Looks like the Saints are for real, I didn't believe it. Now I do.

Comment

Working...
        X