Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a groan from the Wolves crowd when the '5 minutes' board was held up (ie. 3 minutes injury/sub time, 2 minutes Fergy bonus time   )  Wolves had lost in injury time at Old Trafford..... but this time we held out  

Interesting to see another prem manager bite the dust, just ahead of their match with Wolves. But there's hardly been any calls for McCarthy to go.  Fergy (and John Terry) says Wolves are in a false league position, but losing to West Ham and Wigan doesnt help the fight to avoid the Division-from-Hell.
    TT

Comment

• A really good Manchester Derby yesterday at Old Trafford which I watched in the comfort of my lounge. Just as I was coming to terms with that lucky City equaliser then cue Wayne Rooney for The Goal of the Season

Final Score Manchester United 2 Machester City 1

What A Goal......

Comment

• Attached Files
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I enjoyed two moments from today's FA Cup Ties

Firstly was ex Red Phil Neville's Rooneyesque pose after hitting the winner in Everton's penalty shoot-out against Chelsea
          Get in there Phil lad  

Secondly was when Sir Alex was asked what his young players would learn from todays game against non-league Crawley Town

His reply...... "Me, losing my Temper"        
          Attached Files

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Feb. 20 2011,06:47) His reply...... "Me, losing my Temper"  
            And who could blame him

Crawley were hard done by , they deserved at least a draw .

Obertan and Bebe , God help us
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Apart from the extra time in the Chelsea-Everton game I thought the cup ties shown on tv were like a cure for insomnia.

Comment

• Good win for Blackpool last night 3-1 against Spurs.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I really hope they stay up though not at West Hams expense .

Ian Holloway is a right laugh , not many characters like him about
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Its hard to see who will go down.

looks like any 3 of 6 with Blackpool maybe and Stoke if they go on a bad run.

15 Birmingham 26 -10 30
                    16 Aston Villa 27 -15 30
                    17 West Brom 27 -17 28
                    18 Wigan 27 -18 27
                    19 West Ham 27 -18 25
                    20 Wolves 27 -19 25

Personally i'd like Wolves to stay up - after all they have beat Utd, Chelsea and City this year already.
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Carling Cup Final, Shock Result!

16th placed Birmingham City beat 2nd Placed Arsenal 2-1 today at Wembley

Comment

• well done to the Brummies

shit on the villa

SW„¢
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• I dont know whether to laugh that the Arse fucked up in winning a pot or that mingining Brum City won one and City ahvent for ages!!!!

Abject display form City. I have seen that film before!!! We hold on tto 3rd by a thread.....
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Was "gutted" last night, best United have played in ages and lost  

If Clint Cole had been at United he would have never worn the United shirt again after his incident with the gun    was that about  

And I will say Rooney should not have been on the pitch too as he should have been sent off against Wigan but how the fuck did David Luiz stay on the pitch after his two certain bookable fouls on Rooney and Little Pea  

Another dodgy decision giving the Rent Boys victory, penalty my arse  

"What goes around comes around" I suppose  

Was a great match though  

Comment

• It makes a change to get a reasonably early goal, then its game on rather than them pussy footing about earning 125K a week for doing FU#K all. Nice to see the match with both teams running about and playing as if they were trying to score a goal. Predictable boll~cks from fergie after the game. I dont support either, but this is what a premier match should look like..............

Comment

• A pitiful 27,816 turned up at Eastlands last night to watch the Mario Balotelli suicide show and with it Manchester City being defeated by Dynamo Kiev (on agg) in their Europa Cup encounter.
                                Compare that with the 74,966 at Old Trafford on Tuesday to witness Manchester United's continued progress in the European Champions League with victory over Marseille

Don't anybody tell me again that City has more supporters in Manchester than United

Comment

Working...
                                X