Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A true fan just watches Ballz,he doesnt look for excuses....

Now i give you plaudits for being a fan in the 70' and 80' but you got to remember that its a new century now....there enough options for you to check the game of your favorite team (even if you are a novice with computers).

As for things being free,yes there enough streams that are free,there free torrents of most PL games as well(if you are guilty after the fact and need to redeem yourself).If you want to get proper quality though and a little less hassle plus live matches that i would consider actually paying for it since you are a Supporter and not a Fan.

Blue i always make sure i catch the matches of my team wherever i am.Though that is an easy feat with United it is quit a different cookey all together with Ajax (the just seem to ignore the Eredivsie oversees.....why god why ).

Being that coverage is rather minimal at times in certain places (yes especially the Us and Canada,so i sympathise somewhat because getting a CL game in Toronto was already a major feat,dissapointingly so,but a lot of spots in Asia are rather inflexible as well...especially some Chinese cities).

You can always find ways around this however,if your a little bit creative.I bought a dreambox,so i can stream the television channels through my VLC mediaplayer...which give me to option of never being in dire straits of a match unless i cannot find a proper connection (drove from Jersey Harbor,where the internet in the hotel was down,to W in Hoboken once,at un ungodly hour because they did have a proper network).

Comment

• I saw the highlights earlier and Tevez missed a tap in. If anyone misses those easy ones.. they don't deserve to win.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

•  Did he?   , thats unfortunate    

This one you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGAJ...layer_embedded
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• He wouldnt of missed that if the shirt on his back was red. Tevez isnt the player he used to be.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• MC could always ship him to LFC.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Is that your team now, or is the jury still out?

I'll give it until the Jan transfer window before things start to go pear shaped at city. You can imagine what the likes of Tevez, Adabywhore and Bellamy will be like in the dressing room if they are not getting started.
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Oh yeah like the one he missed @ Eastlands when we were skint and did the double over you lot!! You mean THEN, pal??? I have to have a look on youtube and watch the replay and then Slur Alex's reaction-priceless!!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 31 2010,04:18) Oh yeah like the one he missed @ Eastlands when we were skint and did the double over you lot!!  You mean THEN, pal???  I have to have a look on youtube and watch the replay and then Slur Alex's reaction-priceless!!!
                  yes,I remember that miss as well BB,we slaugtered you that day but you got the 3 points!Even then,I knew he wasn't top drawer.Mind you ,we won the league and Carling cup that season didnt we?Now THAT'S what United fans call a double!

He's making a lot of noises about leaving City is Carlos-he has been in England 5 years now,and still cant speak the language FFS.
                  He's talking about missing his family and going back to Argentina..how much did you pay for him..£47 million all told I believe.

As for the bet BB,-I would be happy to take a bet for this year only,as its too impractical to have a bet lying for 4 yrs-we might all be dead by then-1500 baht it is -paid to Mr Pig Dog to hold-City to win nothing this season-only first team trophies obviously.

I'm not a gambler really,but I'll have a bet with you just to keep you happy,

Props to you for the 4 languages BB-which ones are they exactly?

Comment

• [QUOTE] Props to you for the 4 languages BB-which ones are they exactly?

Scouse, Geordie, Cockney and English maybe  

Seriously BB, if you can speak 4 lingo's then "fair play" to you mate    
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• OOh,

Carlos is definately going....

If Madrid dont get a prize this year i am pretty sure Mourinho is going to ask for his attendance at Madrid....hey and atleast he will speak the language right.

I personally thought it was and is a shame me didnt stay at United.Then again,i also though Rooney and Tevez where a bit to similair to play together in the important games (hence his lack of playing time because everybody,even you ballz,can agree that Rooney is a more complete player then Tevez).

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks Everton goalie Tim Howard is vastly overrated and not in top goalkeepers class?

Seems ESPN keeps hyping up tim howard as the best keeper in the world.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Aug. 31 2010,21:27) Am I the only one who thinks Everton goalie Tim Howard is vastly overrated and not in top goalkeepers class?

Seems ESPN keeps hyping up tim howard as the best keeper in the world.
                          Tell me Jake -is ESPN an American owned channel-if so ,it would explain why they are bulling him up as the best in the world.

Sky sports are always bulling up England players eg... rio ferdinand and john terry as the best centre halfs-Lampard and Gerard as the best midfielders,ashley cole as the best full back...FFS-if thats the case -how come they did so shit in South Africa in June?

Tim Howard is a decent keeper ,but nowhere near world class-Brad Friedel is a better American keeper IMO.

Tim Howard cost MUFC a champions league final ,letting in a late soft goal against PORTO.Unforgivable error.2nd rate goalie on a global rating,not in the top ten IMO.

Comment

• I see Man City sold Robinho to AC Milan for £15mil and they paid £32.5mil for him. Now thats great business.

£330mil was spent by all clubs in this summers transfer window. Down 25% on last year.

Comment

• Its all about supply and demand.

They had too many strikers and to get rid of the goods, had to take a loss.

I think they can do it though. They're the yankees of the Premier League now. However throwing money at the problem won't buy them championships if the team doesn't gel together so they need a good talent evaluator. Guess what I found in my files the other day.. who played for United and is now on City..

I've been thinking more and more about Liverpool honestly and if the owners are just idiots.. the only way Liverpool might be able to recover is if it gets sold.

Comment

• Hmm why is there no Premier League game this week? National holiday or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X