Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote]
    (daveduke007 @ Aug. 29 2010,17:39)
    Then you went straight into rant mode...OF COURSE  we have a banner in our ground reminding the world that City have won nothing for 35 years...we love to take the piss out of Bitters every opportunity we get,so of course we do it.
     If you weren't such spectacular failures-then the banner would not exist would it?"

It reminds to back in 2001 when a "Party" was booked at Maine Road for over 250 people

I luckily had got a Ticket and was looking forward to it immensely until on the day of the Party MCFC informed us that they had to cancel the room due to a Flood in the Suites.

Yeah Right, MCFC had rumbled us for the reason for the Party  

It was to be a "25 Year Anniversary" Party attended by 250 Man United fans celebrating Citeh winning "fuck all" for 25 years and doing it in their Stadium too  

Now that would really have been "taking the piss"  
    Great story Dave...

I sometimes have a laugh at the Delusional Ones on their own fans website"blue moon"-they have been so infiltrated by Reds taking the piss that its now impossible to join unless youre signed in and vouched for by 1 other bitter!
    Just before Wastelands opened as the new home of MCFC,they had a poll asking what their new stand should be called-the poll was hijacked by Reds who voted on calling it the "Bell end" -needless to say,they never took us up on the suggestion.

NB-Note to anyone not well-up on all things Mancunian-Colin Bell was one of City's greatest ever players.

Comment

• Lets be objective for just a bit. I know you guys are fans/ supporters and by all accounts United have had a great 2 decades in the previous decades. However lets try and think of the coming 2 decades. Is Fergie going to stay for all 2 decades? Is City going to not learn from its mistakes? Are they going to stop throwing money at the problem?

Even you have to admit as long as their owner stays their owner, City's future looks bright. Even a blind man can see that. Does that mean they'll win 20 titles in the next 20 years? Of course not, but they are going to have their chances to win quite a few.

Now to another topic.. what do you think is going to happen to Liverpool ownership? Will it change hands? I'm still leaning towards adopting L.F.C. With all respect to BB and KL I don't want to be a carpetbagger that jumps on a team that just starts winning after what is it 35 years of futility?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

•  If you choose Liverpool then I aint gonna talk to you again Jake  

I think Sir Alex will do another 2 seasons before a certain guy from Portugal who is itching to be United's Manager takes over

And if the "Ragheads" do pull out of City then they will be "fucked" aka Leeds United
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Colin Bell Citys greatest player and an England great. How did his career end then Travis??

As far us City throwing away loads of money for players no longer wanted/needed toeing the ocmpany line, we do it for the same reason a dog can lick his own balls-BECAUSE HE FUCKING CAN!!!! When United had financial superiority they NEVER overspent or bought lemons now, did they?? City were so far behind the investment curve we had to continually OVERPAY for talent. We are easy marks coz money is no object. I am sure when United broke the transfer records that those players TOOK PAY CUTS and cralwed over broken glass to come to Stretford-yeah right!!!

Ireland had a break out season but was rather poor last season. We used him to get Milner. The jury os way out on Milner but he had an impressive game in the romp over Lpool.

Bellamy has a history of leaving a trail of shit wherever he has gone. He was happy with hughes, didnt get a long with Mancini so its ciao and grazie Craig!

Robinho acts like a spolied child and heas to grow up. He would rather have his ass kissed and be on an 8th placed team than have to graft and work hard and be a winner.

Adebayor can fuck off as well if he doesnt want to fight for a place and earn his keep. He is very talented but also VERY frustrating. . He is another one who came early in the process and, as a result, had to overpay. If he REALLY wants away how about he agrees to take a substantial pay cut in ored to encourage bids.

I am certain Slur Alex would have coddled and held a group hug for guys that werent toeing the line at United, yeah right!!!

Well, TB you ASKED for my thoughts, didnt you?

As for our owner getting bored and withdrawing funding all I can say is keep on whistling past that graveyeard boys!!! You lot have been saying the same thing about that gangster Abramovich for years now. I wouldnt crow too much when your club owes in excess of 700,000 MILLION pounds!!!

A salary cap, in a perfect world, would be a GREAT idea but impractical. Hell, it might even be illegal if it went before the EU. Who knows?? Never is a long time but it aint never gonna happen

I did a little looking back. Snice the advent of the Premiership aka the Sky TV era only 4 different teams ahve won the title and only 3 have won it more than once: United, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Balckburn. More teams won the title in the 80s but have a look at some of the RUNNERS UP form the 80's: Notts Forest, Ipswich, Everton, Villa, and WATFORD FFS!!! Fat chance of any smaller clubs like that having a chance nowadays.

Now you can take the piss out of the NFL all you want but I really have no good idea who will be in The Super Bowl. I can guarantee that one or 3 clubs-probably 2 clubs FFS will win The Prem.. Before Pompey won the FA Cup there was a huge stranglehold on trophy winnners. It was only the "big clubs". Lets face it folks, Chelsea were NEVER a big club before Romans Roubles came along. Even City had more relative success on the pitch than Chelsea. I wonder how many of these big clubs would sell out a season in the old Thrid Division of they ever sunk to those depths?

TB about the bet-you have more excuses than a 35 year old virgin. Lets keep it small. I would even do a small amount on the "honor system". How about a BAR FINE and a shag in Patts????? We both plan on travel to Thailand for at least 4 more years and, hopefully, we are both in reasonable health. Step up to the plate, lad!!!!!! A fucking bar fine and a shag in Patts!! What are we talking about 1,500 baht?? Can you not manage that?? What do you say???

LOVE THE GLAZERS, HATE UNITED!!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

• At least Robinho might actually get to lift a trophy while out on loan
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Who says he will go out on loan?? What to beat some pathetic Brazilian outfit 16-0!! Let him rot in the reserve-fuck him. BTW Our owner is down to his last 459 MILLION Pounds.........
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• City lose at Sunderland 1-0 to a 94th minute penalty-YCMIU!!! Didnt see the match nor the penalty but heard we dominated the first half. What does Mike Dean think we were playing at the Theatre of Shite???

First goal allowed all season. Its a set back but its gonna be sooooooo sweet when we all stick up two fingers at all of you lot!!!!!!

I wonde rhow all you happy chappies from Stretford will take it. Youse gonna take it like men and class??? Hope to find out soon.......
                Be careful out there!

Comment

• Here we go again FFS ,

You got fuckin beat, End of Story

You can dominate the whole 90 minutes but the idea of the game is to put the ball in the Oppositions Net more times than yours

But what fuckin "baffles" me more than anything is that you still have to make a reference to Old Trafford after your Team's defeat

Or could it be Stevie Bruce borrowed Fergie's watch

Get a grip BB please
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 29 2010,18:04) City lose at Sunderland 1-0 to a 94th minute penalty-YCMIU!!!  Didnt see the match nor the penalty but heard we dominated the first half.  What does Mike Dean think we were playing at the Theatre of Shite???

First goal allowed all season.  Its a set back but its gonna be sooooooo sweet when we all stick up two fingers at all of you lot!!!!!!    

I wonde rhow all you happy chappies from Stretford will take it.  Youse gonna take it like men and class???  Hope to find out soon.......
                    Simple question to a City fan... how did you not see it?

Surely you could get to a TV if you are not at the game? And I will never understand why it is a problem when the opposition score in added time... FFS it's added time for both teams.

Comment

• Grinder, if Citeh had won with a 94th minute penalty there wouldn't have been a problem

Comment

• It wasn't on Fox Soccer Channel or Fox Soccer Plus. I didn't get to see Liverpool play either.

I did see Blackpool play Fulham very well. And Aston Villa sneaked past Everton.. Everton pretty much dominated the game too.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Like Jake said it wasnt on TV. It will be on @ The City pub in New York @ 500 pm. I chose not to wait all day and schlep into the city and watch it then. I dont like to watch an entire match already knowing the result. Not all the games are on here you know...............
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Blue,

I dont believe that there was no possibility for you to watch the match...

There is streaming through internet...

Otherwise you could get a dish,get it hacked and watch the game on Sky...

As for missing the game and not watching it....still very unfortunate mate.

Even though you already know the result (kinda your own fault no isnt it....if i cannot watch a game of one of my clubs live i atleast have the decency to block all the news out until i have watched the Tivo'd game) you should still be obliged to watch the game....even if i already know they lost 0-5 and where kicked all over the field....otherwise your hardly a supporter....your more like a fan.

Liverpool is horrid btw....the really need to step there game up

And wtf happend to BJ Penn (nobody probably knows what i am ranting about)

Comment

• Streaming?? where?

Is it free too?

Comment

• I did click on a couple of streams and didnt get it. I can speak 4 languages but can hardly figure out my computer. Perhaps someone can give me a crash course. Dont question my bonafides as a football fan. YOU try being a football fan in America from the mid 70's until the early 2000's and tell me what the coverage was like............you grew up in a rabid footballing culture where it was always at your fingertips.
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X