X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier league 2010-2011

I just decided to start a new thread on the premiership and football in general.

I want to ask all bm's what do you think about Roy hodgson (i hope i got name right) as the new Liverpool manager.
    i love t-girls

SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I want to ask all bm's what do you think about Roy hodgson (i hope i got name right) as the new Liverpool manager.

He is going to have a big job ahead of him repairing all the damage the spanish waiter has done, and not too mention the hassle he is going to have with the owners.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Those 2 American wankers are gone now they have a enterm owner belonging to barkleys bank trying to get someone to pay 400 million just to pay club debts.
        i love t-girls

Comment

Sean are you a Liverpool fan ?
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

yep and i am very disapointed with they way things have happened to the club in recent years.
            i love t-girls

Comment

And then he brought Lucas in to replace me
              Attached Files
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Excellent Slimster
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Its amazing I love football but I've never owned up to following a british team. I can't see myself a fan of a London based team though so how does adopting Liverpool as my team sound?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jul. 03 2010,10:03) Its amazing I love football but I've never owned up to following a british team. I can't see myself a fan of a London based team though so how does adopting Liverpool as my team sound?  
                      Don't do it Jake-it's a lifetime of misery as their great years are gone forever,another mistake would be following those perpetual losers,Man City.
                      Your turn BB....

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jul. 03 2010,04:03) so how does adopting Liverpool as my team sound?  
                        It sounds like this Jake,        

Try this team instead
                        Attached Files
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

& Join the other Millions of United fans that have Fuck all to do with either Salford or the City of Manchester
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Don't forget that most people who claim they follow united, do so beacause it was a good team to put a bet on.

Liverpool are not a bunch of losers and fuck off anyone who says so.

The main reason i have stuck with Liverpool, is that way back in either 1972-73 i was about 4 yrs old and my dad bought a lovely telly and i saw them playing, it was the way they played that day and they way the fans sung "you never walk alone" that got me hooked.

And i have stuck with them through good times and bad times.
                            i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 04 2010,00:56) Don't forget that most people who claim they follow united, do so beacause it was a good team to put a bet on.

Liverpool are not a bunch of losers and fuck off anyone who says so.

The main reason i have stuck with Liverpool, is that way back in either 1972-73 i was about 4 yrs old and my dad bought a lovely telly and i saw them playing, it was the way they played that day and they way the fans sung "you never walk alone" that got me hooked.

And i have stuck with them through good times and bad times.
                              So ...its your dad's fault is it ?-- only having the craic Sean-ive great respect for Liverpool,and I'm a United fan also.Theyre a great club with a great history(I hate to admit it!)
                              Hey Seamus,what's United got to do with Salford?
                              BTW -if Jake were to follow God's own team,then its only fair cozz Blue Ballz is a New Yorker ,and he's a citeh fan!

Comment

Working...
                              X