Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might wish to reread what I post TB or, better yet have your minder reread it to you!!! I never said posts here I said I saw/heard ManUre fans saying that the team would be better off with out The Diving Pony!!!! I also heard LOTS of your lot say that Owen would score a bagful of goals and they wouldnt miss Tevez!!! How DID THAT work out for you?? I do also know numerous Blues that won bets on the Tevez v Owen more goals bet. If you wish to call me a liar, thats fine but thats my story and I am sticking to it.

How many years did Purple Conk take to win the League then??? Oh BTW how are your transfer dealings financed NOW?? LOL!!!

You are fucked and you know you are!!!!

HATE UNITED, LOVE THE GLAZERS LOL!!!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

MY MINDER-wtf are you talking about???-you have have taken serious drugs in your time ,BB.

The man u fans you were talking about etc....were they from NY by any chance...if so,how knowledgeable do you expect them to be ffs!

You must all live in your own little bubble ....

btw -sir alex has now 11 titles to his name etc etc,as they say on good ole Broadway"its not how you start its how you finish..."

Comment

HA HA!! No TB I have NEVER even smoked a joint in my life!!

No the fans were form England (mostly down south) and Ireland. I heard them on TV on an English pundits show btw!!!

Remember that quote you used as it very well might come back to haunt you!!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

What were the odds on Tevez V Owen goals. I would expect very short to Tevez. Any united fans who thought Owen was going to bag aload of goals is just plain silly. With his injury problems and lack of games he would never score as many as Tevez. But he was still a good free transfer on a pay per play basis.

Man City are still paying something like 60% of Robinho's wages and he is playing for Santos. There is going to be alot of bargains for mid table teams with players leaving Man City over the coming weeks. Villa are supposedly interested in Stephen Ireland who would be a great buy.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(whore @ Jul. 05 2010,08:04) What were the odds on Tevez V Owen goals. I would expect very short to Tevez. Any united fans who thought Owen was going to bag aload of goals is just plain silly. With his injury problems and lack of games he would never score as many as Tevez. But he was still a good free transfer on a pay per play basis.

Man City are still paying something like 60% of Robinho's wages and he is playing for Santos. There is going to be alot of bargains for mid table teams with players leaving Man City over the coming weeks. Villa are supposedly interested in Stephen Ireland who would be a great buy.
            with them paying Toure £140 per week tax free,I'm sure mr Tevez ,Adebayor et al will me knocking on the managers door now looking for pay parity with Toure.
            Stephen Ireland(superman!)does not belong as he came thru the ranks,and city have apparently offered him and Onuha (plus money) to Everton for Arteta.
            34 years since they won anything.....and counting

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 03 2010,12:07)
              (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 03 2010,04:03) so how does adopting Liverpool as my team sound?  
              It sounds like this Jake,        

Try this team instead    
              Yep I know they're awesome, I just wanted to pick an up and coming team rather than jump on a bandwagon and pretend to be a fan just when they're doing good.

Its kind of like the Yankees.. I started being their fan in 1993.. They were down 8 runs in the bottom of the 1st inning to toronto and yet they came back to win 9-8. Yes they've had a championship run.. so I don't know..

Manchester United would be perfect for me if they were going thru a drought inbetween championships.

P.S. I don't like teams with red jerseys so liverpool might be out of the running too lol.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Manchester United would be perfect for me if they were going thru a drought inbetween championships.
                Some people would consider Man United with only the Carling cup last season as a drought.

I once heard there is a team in the premiership that havent won a trophy in 34 years, but I think it was a joke.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(travis bickle @ Jul. 04 2010,21:34)  Incidentally Jake,what about Everton,the 2nd team in liverpool,great club,great history-the first english team incidentally,to have a fan club formed overseas.!Great manager,and owned by a theatre impresario who is a born and bred evertonian!PS they also hate Man City,nearly as much as we do!
                  Everton play in royal blue shirts ,white shorts jake.They are most definitely suffering a drought.Aston Villa a sleeping giant also(birmingham) same with Spurs(london).Newcastle,a lot of peoples 2nd team,just been promoted back to the premier league.None of these play in red.

Comment

Carling Cup doesnt count coz its such a joke, right?? Get used to it...... Sign anyone yet?? Oh yeah that Mexican lad. I am sure Shrek wont be jealous coz ManUre just had to promise his family a life time supply of rancid bean burritos for his signature. What, no prawn sandwiches???
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Carling Cup doesnt count coz its such a joke, right?? Get used to it...... Sign anyone yet?? Oh yeah that Mexican lad. I am sure Shrek wont be jealous coz ManUre just had to promise his family a life time supply of rancid bean burritos for his signature. What, no prawn sandwiches???
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

Hell, we havent even been in the TOP FLIGHT for the past 34 years, have we??
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 08 2010,19:38) Carling Cup doesnt count coz its such a joke, right??  Get used to it......  Sign anyone yet??  Oh yeah that Mexican lad.  I am sure Shrek wont be jealous coz ManUre just had to promise his family a life time supply of rancid bean burritos for his signature.  What, no prawn sandwiches???
                          BB-you sure you haven't taken any serious drugs?

Carling cup?we usually put the reserve team out,except when we want to stop our BITTER rivals ,winning it.

Comment

Attached Files
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Now that is funny!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Yeah and that was the highlight of your season LOL!!!! Your big signings to date are........??? I heard you are hot on the trail of that up and comer Raul-LOL!! Bargain basement for you lot. LOL

LOVE GLAZER HATE STRETFORD (big belly larf)
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X