X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TB your sturring up are hornets nest when Blueballz reads this
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I just read it after a couple of hards days graft-no problem.....Response coming :-)
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Jake if you dont want a London team thats OK. When I went to support a team almost 35 years ago I didnt want a london team either. Why not pick up team that isnt a perrenial "Top 4" side??

You might want to think about it but what about a club like Newcastle?? Not a wind up.
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Its keeps getting better: Boetang, Silva and now Yaya!!

We shop at Cartier and your lot TB shop (they havent been shopping yet!) the Oxfam shop LOL fucking hilarious!!!

Who will your impact signing be this season?? I remember when your lot was saying how better you would be WITHOUT the Prancing Portuguese Show Pony and that Owen would score bagfuls of goals. How did THAT work out?? LOL!!! I think City fans won oodles of dosh with bets on who would score more goals Tevez or Owen LOL YCMIU!!!!!!

Especially if Fabregas leaves, I think we could set our sights on 3rd this season!!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

Its a shame they dont give out trophies for spending
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I do believe Wastelands has been re-named The City of Inflated Salaries Stadium
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 04 2010,01:41)  When I went to support a team almost 35 years ago I didnt want a london team either.  
                So BB, I take you became a City fan around the time of their winning the League Cup back in 1976, would I be correct Sir?
                Attached Files

Comment

HELEN'S BELL!!!! LOL!!!! I became a City "supporter" around 1977. At that time, I had no idea about what the League Cup was or anything like that. Pele was a couple of years into playing for the New York Cosmos. I played football at school and they showed 60 minutes of edited highlights form one match in the "Frist Division". It was on Saturday evenings on PBS-public TV here in the States.

I didnt miss a week. Now this is WAAAAAAY before that "Crazed sex poodle" Al Gore invented the internet. A show from England was a big deal. I was interested so I wanted to pick a club of my own and I chose City. That was about 1977/78. I liked the kit and the fact it wasnt a "big London club". I almost went for Liverpool and the reson I did NOT was that they were winning things!!!!!

The rest is history. Dennis Tueart came to play in New York in 1979/80 and I was a big fan of his. New York loved him. In a nutshell thats how I became a City fan!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Trophies for spending?? inflated salaries??? Yeah, Weo and Shrek live in hovels to play for Man Yoooo!! they took big pay cuts to come to Man Yooo!!! LOL YEAH RIGHT!!!

From the advent of Sky (and even before) Stretford Rovers spent and spent and OUTSPENT other clubs BIG TIME!! But that was OK wasnt it?? How long was it before the Bitter Old Purple Nosed One won a title?? How many years was it??? Was it about 5 years?? Was it about 6 years??? He didnt spend much in those 6 years, did he?? Delusional.....
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

I'd knew you would bite

Just for you BB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLUalqgCZts
                      Attached Files

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 04 2010,07:45) Its keeps getting better:  Boetang, Silva and now Yaya!!

We shop at Cartier and your lot TB shop (they havent been shopping yet!) the Oxfam shop LOL fucking hilarious!!!

Who will your impact signing be this season??  I remember when your lot was saying how better you would be WITHOUT the Prancing Portuguese Show Pony and that Owen would score bagfuls of goals.  How did THAT work out??  LOL!!!  I think City fans won oodles of dosh with bets on who would score more goals Tevez or Owen LOL    YCMIU!!!!!!

Especially if Fabregas leaves, I think we could set our sights on 3rd this season!!!
                        I cant remember anyone saying United would be better without Ronaldo.Your delusional BB.
                        Inflated salaries isnt in it!-Toure is costing them£11 per season,as theyve agreed to pay his taxes! This for a mediocre midfielder.Unbe-fucking-lieveable.

I hope Mancini stays at siddy for the next 10 yrs with buys like that-or is it Gary Cooke who's calling the shots and buying the players.

Incidentally,United's spending was always generated by gate reciepts and by prize money for trophies won.They have never had a benefactor prepared to pour money into a bottomless pit.
                        The arabs will soon get fed up BB,and ,and take their oil wealth with them.Then siddy will be back where they have always been,no hopers ,with no fan base,going nowhere.Meanwhile if FIFA introduce the spending cap that the other European leagues are calling for,then siddy will REALLY be in trouble.

Incidentally Jake,what about Everton,the 2nd team in liverpool,great club,great history-the first english team incidentally,to have a fan club formed overseas.!Great manager,and owned by a theatre impresario who is a born and bred evertonian!PS they also hate Man City,nearly as much as we do!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 04 2010,20:35) HELEN'S BELL!!!!  LOL!!!!  I became a City "supporter" around 1977.  At that time, I had no idea about what the League Cup was or anything like that.  

The rest is history.  Dennis Tueart came to play in New York in 1979/80 and I was a big fan of his.  New York loved him.  In a nutshell thats how I became a City fan!!
                          Did you ever meet that Helen BB?-what a horrible cow she was!She used to sell flowers outside manchester royal infirmary-and she used to give you a mouthful if you went visiting,and never bought any flowers off her!And she never stopped ringing that feckin bell!
                          Its a nice story about how you started supporting city tho'
                          Tueart has a travel agency in Manchester now.He was a decent player,but a proper dirty twat.City played Hartlepool in the cup in the 70's,and he took a flying head butt at their full
                          back and broke his jaw-he should have been banned for life!One of the worst assaults ive ever seen-Yes he went to the great testimonial league in America to join Pele and the rest for a final pay day.

Comment

Humm wonder if Tueart was any worse than say............................................... .............................Martin Buchan?
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

There were PLENTY of delusional Man Yoo fans saying they would be better with The Prancing Show Pony!! I heard TONS of them on the TV!!! These were the same ones who said Owen would run riot and score more goals than Tevez. I know MANY liddle citeh supporters who won bets from dirty Reds as well. I dont know the % of them that have collected!!!

As far as the Arabs getting tired, they have been saying the same thing about Abramovich and Chelsa for YEARS now! I will just enjoy the ride while it lasts. When it all comes crashing down, well, we are used to that already!!!!

Keep whistling past that graveyard you Trafford Town fans.

l Purple Conk NEVER splashed/wasted money in the transfer market then?? LOL!! How many years was it til Fergie won the League???
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 04 2010,23:58) There were PLENTY of delusional Man Yoo fans saying they would be better with The Prancing Show Pony!!  I heard TONS of them on the TV!!!  These were the same ones who said Owen would run riot and score more goals than Tevez.  I know MANY liddle citeh supporters who won bets from dirty Reds as well.  I dont know the % of them that have collected!!!

As far as the Arabs getting tired, they have been saying the same thing about Abramovich and Chelsa for YEARS now!  I will just enjoy the ride while it lasts.  When it all comes crashing down, well, we are used to that already!!!!

Keep whistling past that graveyard you Trafford Town fans.

l Purple Conk NEVER splashed/wasted money in the transfer market then??  LOL!!  How many years was it til Fergie won the League???
                                BB-what's it like on that planet of yours?
                                Show me 1 comment on this or any other threads on here to back up your claims?
                                Plenty people won bets???Which people are these pray tell.

The difference between Abramovitch and the arabs is-Abramovitch loves footie,and never misses a chelski game.The main man in the arab group,has never seen a game or set foot in Wastelands ,as of yet.
                                Enjoy it while it lasts BB,which won't be long.

Comment

Working...
                                X