• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course you are Rob
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 08 2010,17:39)  Your big signings to date are........???  I heard you are hot on the trail of that up and comer Raul-LOL!!  Bargain basement for you lot.  LOL
      Well the lastest is that we have just had a bid for Welsey Sneijder turned down from Inter Milan, we will see how that develops.
      I think hes a better player than Yo Yo, dont you BB?

I can see Macaroni turning up for the "Massives" first training session saying

"Mamma mia, Whatta dis David? I asker for a Villa notta da Silva"

Comment

I need to ask spare wheel when he gets back how comes he's not an Aston Villa fan. I guess its like some are city vs united fans and they don't cross lines.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Did you lot have your bid turned down or does Schneider NOT want to come to Stretford???
          Be careful out there!

Comment

BTW Interesting headline in THE SUN. Now, did he ever actually say that?

To refresh your memory or anohter fairly recent Sun headline-

England
            Alegeria
            Slovenia
            Yanks

EASY how did THAT turn out for your lot lead bu the "Ugliest Footballer in the World" Shrek. What did Gary "I Fed The Goat And He Scored" Neville retire?? LOL!!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Rumours that Rauol Moat is hiding in Man City's Trophy Room has been dismissed.

In a statement, Gary Cook said

"Thats complete nonsense, theres no fuckin place"

Comment

Unlike the fooking ash cloud?

God I love your sense of humor when it comes to football dave.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Jake, this is Garry Cook    Long may he Reign   and its humour not humor mate

Manchester City owners in Abu Dhabi are starting to give serious consideration to the position of the chief executive, Garry Cook, at the end of the season after becoming increasingly perturbed about his leadership style and the frequency with which he has attracted bad publicity.

Cook has developed a reputation as one of the game's more derided figures after a series of personal embarrassments in which his fondness for speaking his mind has come back to haunt him. The latest came in the build-up to the second leg of the Carling Cup semi-final against Manchester United when he was filmed telling supporters in New York's Mad Hatter Saloon that City would get to Wembley "not if, but when, we beat United again".

Cook also proclaimed that City were on course to supersede United, Real Madrid and Barcelona as the "biggest and best club in the world". He later claimed that he thought it was a closed event, despite the presence of television cameras as he took the microphone. Sir Alex Ferguson is understood to have cited Cook's remarks to his players ahead of Wednesday's 3-1 win which took United into the final with a 4-3 aggregate victory.

The sense at Old Trafford is that Cook committed one of the oldest mistakes in the book and, after the match, the midfielder Darren Fletcher pointedly referred to United "doing their talking on the pitch". However, the concerns about Cook go back much further and are more elaborate than just his habit of talking himself into trouble. City have had a mixed record in the transfer market, overpaying for several players and missing out on several key targets, most notably the attempt to smash the world transfer record by persuading Kaká to sign for the club from Milan for £91m in January 2009. In one of Cook's more infamous outbursts, the former Nike marketing executive accused Milan of "bottling it".

More recently, Cook came under scrutiny when City sacked their manager, Mark Hughes, and it subsequently emerged that his successor, Roberto Mancini, had been approached three weeks earlier. Cook tried to pass off meeting the former Internazionale coach as "general football talks" but the episode reflected badly on the club when the Abu Dhabi United Group has been trying to project an image of being different and more noble than other football club owners. Cook later revealed that he had actually started to identify possible replacements for Hughes as long ago as last summer, despite having repeatedly insisted that the club would be patient with their manager.

The sacking demonstrated the ruthlessness of the club's owner, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan, and the chairman, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, during a period of significant change at every level of the club. Cook was paid £1.5m last year and has admitted being brought to tears during parts of a 20-month tenure in which, in effect, he ousted Alistair Mackintosh from the job.

Cook was appointed by the previous owner, Thaksin Shinawatra, the deposed prime minister of Thailand who had been charged with corruption offences in his home country. In Cook's first major interview, he defended Thaksin's reputation, saying: "Is he a nice guy? Yes. Is he a great guy to play golf with? Yes. Has he got the finances to run a club? Yes. Whether he's guilty of something over there, I can't worry too much about. Morally, I feel ­comfortable in this environment."

He subsequently admitted after Thaksin's conviction that he felt "dreadful" about making those comments. "I have made some mistakes in my life," Cook said, "but I deeply regretted my failure to do proper research on Thaksin."

That particular episode was not under ADUG's watch, but Cook's propensity for saying the wrong thing has started to jar with his employers and also affect the way the supporters consider him. His public gaffes include welcoming former striker Uwe Rösler to the "Manchester United Hall of Fame" at a supporters' event, a mistake that led to him being booed. Cook later wrote an apology for the mistake.

Cook also vehemently denied reports that Robinho would leave the club in January but was proved wrong yesterday.

Attached Files

Comment

And just to upset the Scousers       

He's half a boy and half a girl Torres Torres
                    He looks just like a transvestite Torres Torres
                    He wears a frock, he loves the cock, he sells his arse on Albert Dock
                    Fernando Torres Liverpool's Number 9

His mother said he wasn't gay, Torres, Torres
                    He just likes to wear his hair that way, Torres, Torres
                    And when he scores he jumps for joy
                    He looks just like a lady boy
                    Fernando Torres, Carraghers bit on the side"

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/video-s....the-way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QytJ-...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP9t4...eature=related

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jul. 08 2010,20:40) Did you lot have your bid turned down or does Schneider NOT want to come to Stretford???
                      A bit like Kaka who didnt go to City because he never wanted to leave AC Milan,  but a couple of months later ends up signing for Real Madrid for a lot less money, says it all really

Comment

Yeah we dodged a bullet on that pile of kaka!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

After a request from Jake in another thread, heres a few Football websites for all you non English types  

English Premier League

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home/0,,12306,00.html
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          -

www.football365.com ( courtesy of my Red Buddy Travis   )

Register and join the Football forum

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=index&cat=1&
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          --

European Champions League

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/index.html
                          ---

Europa League

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/index.html

Comment

Dave you are just lucky Naang faa ain't around or you be sorry you started on us Scourers.
                            i love t-girls

Comment

She'll be back to take vengeance on me seany Im sure

Comment

It looks like we signed yet another player for pocket change one A. Kolarev from Lazio. Ho hum. I dont really know much about him except that hes better than what we now have. You know what that means?? Improvement! Improvement over 5th place and 67 points!!!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X