Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its not City's fault they were sold to the richest in the world (of football) at the same time the Glazers' need every penny United makes to prop up their failing property empire
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• BB-you talk about United's spending in the past,but you never acknowledge that their spending was completely self-generated by gate receipts and prize money for trophies won! I t wasn't given to us on a plate!
      As for Sir Alex waiting 5 years for the championship,you seem to forget he won the FA cup,European cup winners cup and World club championship in that time(and charity shield of course)-not bad while he was "warming up" was it?

As for attendences at OT that you refer to,United have had a larger average attendence than City EVERY YEAR since the end of the war(1945-present day)-yes EVERY YEAR,NOTeven a single year have you ever pulled more people thru the gates at either Mean Rd or Wastelands.
      You will always be just a little club,never mind how many arab godmothers you have giving you charity-money can never buy class,and city's boorish bitter fans are rapidly becoming the most hated in the prem league.And like any nouveau riche classless lottery winner,your riches will be squandered by a manager and chief executive totally out of their depth.

By the way...only 1 more transfer window before FIFA brings in their new rules...then city's short term policy of buying expensive mercenaries from around the globe will be over...they have no youth policy to speak of,so they cannot produce home grown players....they HAVE to win something this year...I'm betting they won't....then it will be 36 years....I think the Stretford End banner will be there for many years to come.

Comment

• MANY years to come??? How about a wager then?? Put your hard earned money where your mouth is. Define many. Many is more than a few, which is 3. Lets say 4 then. I will bet you 30,000 baht even money that we will win a trophy within the next four years. Gotta put up the money forst lets have someone we trust hold it lets say Pigdogg. yes or no??? I think I already know the answer. When I win (wishful thinking this bet will never take place) but I will give Mr. Pigg a small slice....
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• I would be tempted by that wager. I think its slightly in favor of City not winning a trophy in 4 seasons, but the carling cup keeps springing into mind.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Fucking hell Whore you want some of that as well?? I will take it but you MUST put the money up front! Thats the ONLY way I would do this......
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Yes TB and when you won the Cup Winners Cup that was he last year City finished ABOVE United!!! Who cares where the money came from. United has had a national and now world following for donkeys years. So what?? It wasnt until the advent of Sky TV did they really dominate. You did a lot of catching up to Liverpool who were MILES above your club back then. Hell so were Nottingham Forest for that matter AND Derby County. My how times have changed and its all about money. Thats the way it is.

What has you vaunted youth academy produced lately?? I grant you it was a perfect storm the money generated by Sky TV and the tremendous bunch of youth players who came thru the club YEARS ago. We still have old men, in footballing terms, Giggs and Scholes as main features of your first team. In years past, City have produced many first team players. Now, because of our unlimited war chest, chances for youth will be severely curtailed. SWPhillips came thru our ranks and so did Richards and Hart whom we bought as a 16, 17 year old from Shrewsbury. We have a few players who played a little last season and will definitely get some games in the League Cup, FA Cup and, perhaps, even the UEFA Cup. Oh we brought thru Ireland as well who helped us land Milner.

Aside from the core players from the 90's who do you have now. Obertan?? Is he out on loan?? Macheda? If he were so good why did they buy Chicacabron??? The maninstays of your first team have been bought for big money i.e. Shrek and Camel Gob for record fees, Valencia, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Hargreaves et al. Lets not forget about Berbaflop your version of our problem child Robinho.

You are upset that we can afford to burn money and pay over the odds and you cannot. Once again, bullies dont like it when someone stands up to them and hits back. Liddle Citeh are finally hitting back due to some incredible luck and deep pockets.

BTW what ground holds the record attendance for a football match-OUTSIDE-of London? I will give you a hint-it was ACTAULLY within Manchester City limts. That rules out the Theatre of Cack for those of you who dont know......
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• I was waiting for that BB-youre mad to give money away-30,000 baht on a bet-its not happening mate-I never bet more than I can afford to lose-that 30 LTs with my favourite ladyboy.

4 years-?you are giving yourself plenty of time to be sucessful aren't you?Do you think Mancini will get that long?Do you think the arabs will have that much patience?You sure you dont want to make it another 34?

I'm like whore in the respect that I think City will go all out to win the league cup,whereas the REAL top teams always field the reserves in this competition as the Champions league is very demanding on their squads.

By the way-do you recall City's only venture into the champions league/european cup-it was 1968,Malcom Alison their then manager said"we'll terrify Europe"-they were then promptly knocked out in the first round by a Turkish amateur team.They have continued to embarass their fans ever since.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 25 2010,21:17) Yes TB and when you won the Cup Winners Cup that was he last year City finished ABOVE United!!!  

What has you vaunted youth academy produced lately??.....  Oh we brought thru Ireland as well who helped us land Milner.

BTW what ground holds the record attendance for a football match-OUTSIDE-of London?  I will give you a hint-it was ACTAULLY within Manchester City limts.  That rules out the Theatre of Cack for those of you who dont know......
                  I think you need to see a whole team of psychiatrists BB-one wouldn't be enough!

The last time you finished above us in the league....yes,we won the cup winners cup!.and you won nothing as usual...thanx for that

You got rid of the best player you produced for years(stephen Ireland),a player the fans loved...to buy an over rated mercenary(milner) who has no more loyalty or affection for City than I do....thanx for that

Yes, the record attendence for a league match (guiness book of records) is 80+thousand at Maine road ,Manchester in 1948 featuring Manchester United vs Arsenal (check it out-I havent googled it) ... thanx for that

keep shooting yourself in the foot BB-youre hilarious

Comment

• BTW what ground holds the record attendance for a football match-OUTSIDE-of London? I will give you a hint-it was ACTAULLY within Manchester City limts. That rules out the Theatre of Cack for those of you who dont know......
                    Hampden Park, Glasgow actually

I believe it holds all European records for a club league match, club cup match, European Cup match and 149,000 or something ridiculous for a Scotland-England match!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 25 2010,21:04) Fucking hell Whore you want some of that as well??  I will take it but you MUST put the money up front!  Thats the ONLY way I would do this......
                      If you ruled out the Carling cup I would probably go for it. I honestly cant see City winning anything other than that in 4 seasons. I'll have to mull it over, $30,000 is a big bet.
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• You guys crack me up you are hypocrites to the nth degree!! Your "highlight" was winning the League Cup and knocking out City in injury time no less. We are getting CLOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR. Hear the footsteps??

Hey I totally understand if you are uncomfortable wagering 30,000 baht. But dont be a schmuck and tell me I will "give my money away". So, how much exactly CAN you afford to lose then?? Five grand?? Ten grand?? COME GET SOME!!!! And for Whore to say he would take that bet without the League Cup is laughable. Its the trophy your lot won last year-the only trophy for The Mighty Manchester Bucaneers!!

By the way TB YOU were the ones that said we wouldnt win anything for "many years to come". Your words not mine. Many is more than a few, which is 3. Thats what YOU said not me. Even after beating Liverpool quite handily, I wouldnt be shocked to see us go to Sunderland and lose. Its football and City are consistently INconsistent.

You still think Liverpool will finsih above City then, Whore?? Again I will take some action on that. Terms the same as above-money up front. When are the both of you abck in LOS by the way??

The record ENGLISH attendance (apologies to Stewart) is Maine Road City v Stoke in 1934 I believe. It was over 84,000. But who cares at the end of the day?? Its not about whose dick is bigger. United are definitely more successfull and, until recently, the richer club. Thats changed overnight, thanks Dr. Shinawatra!!!!

Once again bullies dont like it when they someone has the temerity to hit back......

LOVE THE GLAZERS, HATE UNITED!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• city vs stoke is the record for the fa cup in 1934-united vs arsenal in the league in 1948-both at maine rd.

the correct answer IS hampden park glasgow,but as we're discussing english premier league it is disqualified.

Comment

• If you rule out the league cup, and 4 seasons including the current season, not including pre season friendly tournaments, I'll take the bet for $30,000.

I dont think anyone would want to act as a bookmaker in Thailand. Am sure we could think of something else. Best way would be to both bet the 30k with an online bookmaker, like betfair etc. Paddypower would be good for me as I have a sports book with them. You bet for City, and me against. I would think I will get the better odds for against.

Comment

• No dice. TB said we would win ANYTHING for "many years". You lot crowed when you knocked us out last season in the League Cup. I will make the bet as stated before. And I never said $30,000, I said 30,000 BAHT. I am not THAT daft!! Even if you took the original bet, I dont think I can access those online accounts from the United States. Nice try though.

You wish to take that Liverpool bet Whore? You were talking them up against us last week......
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• Oh only 30,000 baht, sorry my mistake.

I agree with you though, it would be a daft bet on your part if it was dollars you were refering too.

Comment

Working...
                                X