Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know one game doesnt make a difference, one especially at the start of a long and arduous season. Its only one game I know but City were MILES better than Liverpool tonight. Liverpool looked like a fighter who knows they are outclassed, so all they do is look to go the distance. The frightening thing is that City wanted it WAAAAAAAY more. Torres, clearly, isnt fit and Gerrard was poor to say the least. They are so reliant on those two, just like last year, its untrue.

How some of you can say, without hatred for City blinding you, that Liverpool are better than City and will finsih higher than City I have no idea. Well, I actually do...I was a bit taken aback by the team Mancini picked but I think until we show we can defend well, he will keep it as tight as possible. City kept the ball with ease, harried Liverpool into errors and appeared to have 5 in midfield against 3 for Liverpool. It was men against boys. I know Torres isnt fit but, then again, when the fuck is he??? Cole didnt play I know and who knows whats goign on with that whack job Mascherano. Dont forget we had the follwing players injured and unavailable as well: Kolarov, Boetang, and Balotelli. Not chopped liver. Having said that our bench was hardly shit either......

The problem with City is going to be consistency. A Thursday UEFA Cup match and an away match to Sunderland. I know more than anyone else we can crash and burn and lose that game. Its going to be games like this that will tell the tale whether or not we might amass 75 or more points.

City were better than Liverpool last year and will be again this year. BaliBoy and Whore please make your counter arguments......
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• City was quite impressive. I'm tempted to jump on their bandwagon but I'll see a couple of more games.

KL I'm assuming you're a City fan too?

Dave I don't want a london team so Arsenal are out of the running.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• How about Newcastle??
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Ugh,

After such a desperate display one can hardly make a counter argument.Congrats to you Blue......there truely shined a blue moon tonight....

Still with the risk as coming over as truely unoriginal Liverpool still has enough time and space to improve dramatically.....I know they lean on Torres and Gerrard to much but i cannot believe that both of them will have a dissapointing season again after last.Plus even though Cole started out rather abysmal i am pretty sure he is going to be positive influence in the rest of the season.

I also still believe City isnt really up to muster defensively and there always is a rather big difference between there home and away form.

That being said....i cannot really taint your victory to much.Its seems like Milner doesnt have a lot of adjustment problems,i rather been harsh on Barry and Hart is a goalkeeper that can finally make an impression with the English team on the international stage.

Anyways enjoy the victory and lets see how things end up at the end of the season.

Comment

• I will enjoy it-until the next City cock up!!! De Jong, Barry, and YaYa make a quite formidable protection for the back 4. Will it "travel" well?? hree games, three clean sheets although, to be honest, we could have conceded 4 in the first half v Spurs.......

Still think Liverpool are in the shit. Only a matter of time til Torres gets injured and is out. It might be GOOD for them to get KOed by the Turks from the UEFA Cup!! Lets face it, I doubt they will get anywhere near the final in May.

One swallow does not make a summer and one resounding win v Liverpool doesnt make City title contenders either. Lets get real and see what we can do during the long, hard slog that is the Englsih football season....

Fair play to you baliBoy for showing up and taking it on the chin....
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• I hadn't considered them or Everton.. I need time but I really liked the way City played today.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 23 2010,23:36) How about Newcastle??
                Its a strange game.

When i saw them last monday at OT i thought they were for the championship, but Sundays's game was a revelation.

A week is a long time in football.

Congrats to City - a fine allround display.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• United was the same way too, the first game they dominated. The 2nd game, they dominated the opening 15 minutes and then just fell asleep or something. It was hard to say it was because of Rooney because the whole team just lost the will to keep attacking after the first goal. Add to that the own goal that helped them out and the missed penalty, they were very lucky to tie that game. Fullham deserved to win. I think they need to play better.

Comment

• United rely WAAAAAY too much on Shrek. I would be bricking it if I had to hope that someone aside from Rooney will score over 10 Premiership goals. There are too many unanswered questions in the attacking 1/3. Stretford does have a very solid defense and oodles of experience. They have been there, done that and they are very consistent. Early days....
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Shrek being rooney?

Comment

• You had to ask??? Calling "THE WORLDS UGLIEST FOOTBALLER" TM Shrek is a compliment FFS!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• I thought it was Heskey since he looks like a big ogre but Heskey doesn't play for United.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Aug. 25 2010,01:59) Shrek being rooney?
                            Yep-childish isnt it?-if youre going to follow the Bitters Jake ,you're gonna have to get up to speed on the childishness of BB's puerile comments-Trafford town,stretford rovers etc etc-all this childish nonsense from a Yank FFS.If you are thinking of following those perennial losers,then be prepared to become utterly obsessed with Manchester United,look for their result first,and spend all your spare time on internet chat rooms thinking up pathetic childish names for the team you would REALLY love to be.

By the way,City are now becoming the team others love to hate,as their nouveau riche supporters are becoming intolerable-God forbid what they will be like if they ever win anything....how does the song go...oh yes...

35 years fuck all...35 years, fuck all,35 years ....

Comment

• Nice to see you back TB!!! It will be nice to see your lot take down that banner. You talk about childish FFS YCMIU!!!!! The truth hurts doesnt it? It was fun to patronise liddle citeh fans when we didnt have the proverbial pot and your lot was breaking the transfer records. But when the shoe is on the other foot.....oh dear they odnt like it up em do they??

We used to think about your lot the same way before your lot won the leauge-remember the five years it took Old Purple Conk to win it. Lets not forget the 27 minutes of injury time that won the key game to win the first title. Trust me TB thee will still be life after liddle Citeh win sommat. But will there still be gullible hordes visiting the Theatre of Cack?? I dunno the rats have ALREADY begun to abandon ship. Plastic Reds cannot get tickets?? Well they can now!!!!!

Now I know why the suits at Old Naford have banned charities from collecting on match days. I think they want a monopoly on collecting for the fines Slur Alex has recently incurred for refusing to do an interview. Evidently, he wanted a longer tongue to snake up his wrinkled arse!!!!!

Its gonna be a wild ride!!!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• Thinks are getting fiesty

As for Rooney being nicknames Shrek....that isnt really that bad considering
                                1)Sherk is and was one of the biggest cinamatic animations hits ever
                                2)Sherk is generally preceived as a very likeable character
                                3)I have only fond memories of Shrek (got my first kiss from one of my loveliest exes during Shrek....As i only have fond memories of Rooney (apart from his utter lack of accomplishments in world cups).

Anyways it is a bit childish but atleast we dont have a lad who looks like a cross between and angry pirate,biker with a bad hairday,mutated version of a imitation diego(though surely lacking his skills),who might not even be a proper human seeing that he is an assortment of flesh an bones put together by some mad doctor and his head definitely has been sewed on later on because all the proper ones decades a long time ago.....

Then again,one i was proud to call him one of us and to tell you the truth i like both Rooney and Tevez,there so ugly it because somewhat beautifull and atleast it keeps them from distractions like armani campagnes or silly moviestar aspirations (though the could join the cast of the next ''Expendable movies"

Oooh and yes i am rather bad at the childish thing ....calling people silly names..

As for the sympathy factor....ManCity definately going to lose that i a worse manner the Chelsea ever did especially if there going to buy just as many players next year while the rest of the clubs are still cowering from economic mismangement or just selling to the wrong kind of crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X