• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now you know why we call Chelsea the "Rent Boys"
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Well,just to keep you happy BB-I will comment on the charity shield -without slagging off your team!- Good win for the reds,Chicarito looks a snip at £7 million,hes lightning fast ,and we need that speed .Smalling looks a good addition also.Biggest shock pre-season was Martin o neill leaving Villa,I expect a better start from United this year than last year,it probably cost us the league.My predictions?
      1.UNITED,2.CHELSEA,3LIVERPOOL,4.SPURS
      Relegated-Blackpool,Wigan and West Brom.

Comment

• UTD
        City
        Chelsea
        Spurs or Arsenal

L/pool will struggle again this season IMHO

Looking forward to see how good Utd play monday night.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Now THATS the spirit!! COME ON GUYS LETS GET INTO IT!!!! Jake I aint in NY now but I do have TWC. Lots of football on there and will be back next week! CHICAcabron!!! Lets see how he does when the rubber meets the road. To count the Community Shield as a trophy is laughable, No more than a pre season friendly. Hell, Old Purple Conk even too off Shrek-The Uglist Footballer in The World ™. Maybe that title will go to CHICAcabron if he scored a few more off his face. Hell, why didnt Shrek think of that?? That would surely make an improvement.

OK then what would you consider to be a successfull season for your team???
          Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 13 2010,05:06)  No more than a pre season friendly.  Hell, Old Purple Conk even too off Shrek-The Uglist Footballer in The World „¢.
            I agree that the Community Shield is merely a glorified pr-season friendly however, I take issue on Wayne Rooney being the recipient of the other award you mention BB

The clear winner in that category is surely caveman Tevez. Now that is an ugly cunt.
            Incidentally, he has now been based in England for four years and speaks not more than a few words of English

Like Rooney good player though

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Aug. 13 2010,05:06)  To count the Community Shield as a trophy is laughable,  No more than a pre season friendly.  
              I thought that would "wind" you up

Comment

• (pentire @ Aug. 13 2010,13:55) Tevez. Now that is an ugly cunt.
                Come on now Mr. Pentire, you have to give us Liverpool fans some bragging rights this season. When it comes to ugly, Dirk Kuyt tops the table.
                There is even a song dedicated to him.

(to the tune of Lord of the Dance)

Dirk Kuyt, as good as he may be,
                hit every branch of the ugly tree,
                and like Fowler , Crouch and Craig Bellamy,
                Kuyt is boss,but he's fuckin' ugly.
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• Good goals by Berbatov and Fletcher Dave.      

I see what you mean by a lot as a Liverpool fan since that was a nice goalie blunder.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Rooney's still caught in a bad rut.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• but Giggs' goal was the best
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Yes it was! You're a united fan too KL?

Comment

•   Was great to see yourself and TTChang at the match KL    

While some of us had to work you two were Lording it up in the Executive Boxes    

Thanks for the beer and the lift home afterwards btw  

Pic 1- The Boss next to my Stretcher

Pic 2- Executive Boxes KL and TT were in

Pic 3- Outside the Stadium
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Why are there 2 goal posts on the same side of the field?

Comment

• In case they miss the first goal

Seriously Jake, the other Goal is used by the Goalkeepers for pre-match pratice, they is another one at the other end of the Pitch too, they are of course taken away before the game begins

Comment

• They will be leaving one set out for the Man city game. They need all the help they can get.
                                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X