Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL you're inviting BB to make a wicked comeback!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Nawh they just add on enough time or play the Golden Goal rule thats all. If the opponent have the temerity to score, then it would be disallowed for a phantom foul....
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Yeah I agree BB. I think the refs show favor towards the bigger teams when playing against the mickey mouse teams.
        Attached Files
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Hey wheres Travis been?? Hope he is OK!!!
          Oh well, City add another player to its squad in Milner. Yawn....tell me who have Stretford signed again?? This Bebe, who??
          Be careful out there!

Comment

•  Bebe is probaly better than the "AVERAGE" players you have signed

Heres to the "Revolution" Macaroni has caused at Citeh    

Did you see the your Manager's interview the other day BB?

What a fuckin joke, the twat cant speak even a little English

"I hope so", "I think so" is what is all you got from him  

The Massives will be the laughing stock this season, not that we are interested    
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 19 2010,22:13) Did you see the your Manager's interview the other day BB?

What a fuckin joke, the twat cant speak even a little English

"I hope so", "I think so" is what is all you got from him  

The Massives will be the laughing stock this season, not that we are interested    
              Your manager has had problems with english all his life... arrogant scottish twat that he is...

Bit of pots and kettles and jealousy there, dave,
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• He is still widely regarded as one of the best managers ever.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I dont dispute that - its his command of english that worries me ...
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• You know me better KL, no jealousy on my part and why should there be?

Plus I would rather have our manager anyday  

Comment

• Cant wait to stick all your arrogance up your collective Red asses....well perhaps there is a better way to express that on a site like this.
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Cant wait to see Super Mario square off v Shrek.....He might knock the rest of his falling hair off his ugly cranium....
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• MMM,

some much hate,so much anger,yes yes yes......

Anyways undoubtably Balotelli is going to be a revelation..... still it is kind of sad that the only way ManCity stand a chance of coming close to United is attracting football players for the most silly sums of money ever imagined.

Since i pretend to be a businessman myself (and still have aspiration in that aspect) and worship money (I have a wallstreet poster above my desk ) i should be the last to bitch about things but you just cannot buy image and as an Englishman the starting lineup of Mancity should be a case for some worries (though i think hart is definately the number one goalkeeping prospect and milner is genuinely a wonderful player).

Anyways,and i say this with a lot of pain,because apart for red and white (Ajax) there is only one other team that i really support (the red collected from the scalps of all the former opponents that fell under that scottish torn of the greatest manager ever to grace the english fields),i think Chelsea will take the title.

Sir Fergie should have really have bought a more creative player on the midfield.I really think Raul Meireles is a wonderfull player but he lacks that extra inventive when on the attack.
                          And even though i think Hernandez will be a great striker one day Rooney really lacks a proper partner up front to link up with (meaning either a lack of goals or playing with two wingers who can give some support).

Ooh and Rooney is still a far better player the Balotelli.And ManCity should get there act together soon before the chosen one finishes his job at Madrid and becomes the new despoiler and paints everything a dark shade of red for say about a periode of three to five years.

My predictions
                          1Chelsea
                          2ManU
                          3Liverpool
                          4Arsenal
                          5Mancity
                          6Spurs
                          7Villa

Comment

• Either Wigan is horribly bad or Chelsea can actually play decent.

That 3rd goal by Chelsea was funny tic tac toe passing and scoring.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• BaliBoy you are taking the piss. I attribute this to your tender age. City had to throw massive sums of money to attract players coz we have been in the shit and underfunded for YEARS. A few years ago our big splurge in the transfer market was Gorgeous Georige Samaras FFS!!! We didnt score a goal in the Prem after the New Year FFS!! It wasnt that long ago. Trafford Town didnt win the league for FIVE years after the Purple Nosed Twat was in charge AND he was throwing around huge (for the era) sums of money around. Oh yeah when Camel Gob Weo and Shrek came from Leeds and Everton respectively, they took massive pay cuts right???

Fergie should ahve bought a more creative midfielder?? With what his good looks?? Maybe he could have used his schnozz to light up Western Europe perhaps?? They are skint pal. The worm is turning. One year on and the rats are starting to leave the s(t)inking ship. Tickets available for all you Skychester fans who cannot get tickets!!!

Liverpool third?? Do me a favor. If they make it to third or better its a free bar fine for the wench of your choice on me. City have FAR superior squad to the Red Scouse. Actually I think it would HELP them if they get knocked out of the UEFA CUp next week.....
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Aug. 21 2010,18:44) Either Wigan is horribly bad or Chelsea can actually play decent.
                                I would hazard a guess its the "latter" Jake

Comment

Working...
                                X