X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your club is SHITE.

The players have no passion and all the supporters can do is blame the manager.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Yes a major cleaning house is required.

Btw KL I think we both know city will do what it can to win but the owner might throw money at the problem. I think Henry is the value type of owner. He wants younger players who have more to gain by playing great and earning their big contracts vs a huge money contract that has his millions guaranteed so no motivation to show up.

But I think the good days are coming for both our clubs and the sun maybe setting for united. I think we can both enjoy that since either or both of our clubs doing well will be salt in their wounds.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Oct. 18 2010,00:45)

Your club is SHITE.

The players have no passion and all the supporters can do is blame the manager.

And long may it continue
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• You wish!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Alex is jettisoning Rooney? How do you feel about this Duke?

Comment

• No player is bigger than the club

Comment

• Great minds!

The rumor makers are rumoring him as a scoring partner for Tevez in City or Torres in Scouseland but I really doubt it. Unless he can be had for cheap, I don't think anyone will want his off the field soap opera.

Comment

• if he goes he will go to Italy or Spain

Comment

• You know if the Shiekh is willing to throw some money around and pairs Messi along with Tevez.. well even Chelsea might have to bow down to that.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 18 2010,17:06) Alex is jettisoning Rooney? How do you feel about this Duke?
                       As KL said, no player is bigger than the Club

If he dont like it, then fuck off

I personally wish he will get his act together and stay but what worries me is that he has a shit load of sponsors taking up too much of his time instead of him concentrating most if not all his energies on the TEAM

Alas, I can see a Beckham syndrome happening here and the Roonster will be off elsewhere    and I wont put any blame on Sir Alex at all if it does

Comment

• Fuck Shrek!! We dont need him nor do we want him and his ugly baggage!!! And I thought only Citeh players were mercenaries and the Trafford Reds played for the shirt!! What utter bullshit!! Players I dont want City to touch woth a barge pole-Shrek, Torres, and Gerrard to name a few. Why give Streford money to help service its massive debt. I say let Shrek rot and he can walk away for nowt in a couple of years!! The cracks have appeared if you lot havent noticed!!!

Oh yeah that game V Blackpool, past City teams would have NEVER come close to taking all three points. In the past we would ahve folded like a cheap lawn chair!!!

I ahve an idea, we will take on Shrek if Trafford Reds take on Adebayor!!! LOL!! Youse probably couldnt even afford HIM!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Oct. 20 2010,12:46)  The cracks have appeared if you lot havent noticed!!!    

Oh yeah that game V Blackpool, past City teams would have NEVER come close to taking all three points.  In the past we would ahve folded like a cheap lawn chair!!!

I ahve an idea, we will take on Shrek if Trafford Reds take on Adebayor!!!  LOL!!  Youse probably couldnt even afford HIM!!!
                          Yeah, that win at Blackpool was a "Massive" result

I see nothing's changed then
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I respect Sir Alex but that is as stupid a comment as I've ever heard.

Comment

• Why Stupid? its true

Comment

• Tell me honestly do you really think United will do better than City this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X