Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If its so true then WHY oh why is there a massive banner inside your stadium that states how mnay years it been since we last won a trophy?? You want history, United have gone LONGER than 34 years without winning a trophy!!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Oct. 22 2010,14:30) Tell me honestly do you really think United will do better than City this season?
      Yes
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Even though they are spewing out a million a month on that Chimp thats only scored one goal this season. Good management I say! Very shrewd............ It will bite them on the bottom later in the season, watch the fans turn.

Comment

• Nani's goal vs Spurs is the worst case of officiating I've seen in a long time.

That one makes you scratch your head!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• He signalled advantage. they didnt take it. No whistle - no stop in play. end of. GOAL
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Yes but he handed the ball - shouldn't that be an automatic dead ball?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• No, because Gomez had control and if he had played the ball quickly would have had a good advantage.

Their was no whistle, Gomez was told to play on.

In all sports you play to the whistle. I believe Klattenburg made a good call.

Comment

• Still makes me shake my head and do a facepalm though.

Poor spurs, its gotta be tough losing to that. Oh sorry about your result today kl. 2-1 down

Comment

• They didnt lose to that. they were already 1-0 down before that goal.

Comment

• Yes but it took the wind out of their sails!

Comment

• in the 85th minute?

Comment

• They sure were trying hard to equalize though! It wasn't as one sided a game as arsenal vs west ham.

Comment

• Any Man City fans on this board? .....     Gold & Black much relief of 3 points  
                            TT

Comment

• City? Who?

Comment

• Just sent you a PM, Sir!!!

Pretty spineless performance by City. i thought we would equalise. Mancini said all the right things form what I have read on the net. Some of his subs were baffling at best. Why balotelli didnt come off after 60 minutes I will never know. Adebayor looks much more like scoring and he actually TRIED!!!! He did miss a sitter though after some great work by johnson!!!

Well dont to Wolves. They wanted it more!!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X