Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Jake_Sully @ Nov. 04 2010,13:26) Never once did I mention Bale.

I think you're just jealous DD that Spurs have a better young player that is better than United's youth.

And never forget, that last win for you was a huge asterix with the keystone cops helping you win. Spurs could have tied it but it took the wind of their sails. Well just look at Real Madrid vs AC Milan yesterday, that could have very well happened in Spurs vs United too.
    I didnt say you mentioned Bale mate, I was refering to Spurs in general

Im not jealous either as I would personally not swop Patrice Evra for anyone, hes a class act too

I also see the United reserves team every other week and there are several very good players coming through the ranks

As for that game, How many goals did Spurs score? "Zero" as I recall so United would still have won 1-0 anyway, end of story

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Watching United play is so boring sometimes. Watched their game yesterday and I almost fell asleep twice till Park woke up.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• You have really took to being a Scouser havent you Jake

Comment

• Well yes and no but this has nothing to do with that!

If you know me.. I can't stand to watch Italian football.. Their philosophy is lets bore the other team and the viewers to death. If you're a United fan, although you're happy with the result yesterday, deep down you have to say, they were sleeping through the game yesterday and Wolves pretty much controlled the tempo of the game. They were lucky to get 3 points.

I personally enjoy attacking football! Whatever that crap was yesterday, it was not a good display of good football!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Spurs vs Gunners is a fun game!

Comment

• Not to the Gunners it wasnt , I doubt you really know how much that hurt them, no disrespect intended Jake

Man United have been very mediocre so far but are still joint top of the league and as most people know we start kickin ass in the New Year

Comment

• BORING BORING CITY!!!! LOL not a bad result when you tonk ANYONE in this league 4-1 away from home.....The top four all within 3 points of each other....
                Be careful out there!

Comment

• Manchester City players brawling on the training ground again

Mario Balotelli and Jerome Boateng had to be pulled apart after a training ground clash on Friday.

The Manchester Evening News has released pictures of a confrontation between the Manchester City duo, which allegedly came about after Balotelli reacted to a tackle from Boateng.

They had to be separated after a heated exchange but are also seen clearing the air with a hug later in the same session.

Both players moved to Eastlands over the summer, with Balotelli joining from Inter Milan and Boateng leaving Hamburg.

Roberto Mancini overhauled his squad during the transfer window with a number of other big-money signings and there have been several reports of disharmony in the camp this season.

Vincent Kompany and Emmanuel Adebayor became involved in an on-field row, while there was a similar incident between Yaya Toure and James Milner.

Mancini will not be happy that these fresh images of Balotelli and Boateng have come to light ahead of Saturday's home game against in-form Bolton.

The Italian manager has previously spoken to Balotelli about the importance of controlling his temper and staying focused on his performances.

Comment

•  has it that Balotelli already has his sights on joining AC Milan  

With all the "Massive" ego's at that "Massive" club who knows what will happen  

Personally, I dont give a fuck    

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Dec. 04 2010,05:25) : it??
                      gossip: has it that Balotelli already has his sights on joining AC Milan

If you dont give a fuck why then did you bother to post
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Grasping at straws. They ended the session with a nice hug and that was that. This type of stuff probably happens all the time up and down the country and the world-FFS!!!

Perhaps the fact Balo has scored 5 goals in a about the same amount of games might hvae something to do with it. Balo signed a multi year contract. If Milan want him, then they can pay us over 50 Million after Balo scores 25 goals + this season. Maybe we will buy Dzeko in the Jan sales, then set out sights on Messi LOL!!! Its a good strategy anyways.....
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Dec. 03 2010,23:58)
                          (daveduke007 @ Dec. 04 2010,05:25) : it??
                          gossip:  has it that Balotelli already has his sights on joining AC Milan  

If you dont give a fuck why then did you bother to post
                          Because I miss the banter BB

Comment

• You miss the banter?? A some sections of New Yorkers say-OI VEH!!!!

How about this: It was a good weekend for City as we kept pace with the Arse, ganied 3 points on our Stretford based neighbors, and gained two points each on Spurs and Chelski!!

Chelski were fucking shite yesterday and Everton were WELL WORTH its point!! In fcat, Chelski had to hang on for dear life the last 10 minutes!!!

When are you going to make up that game v B'pool, Dave?? Probably when B'pool are relegated and they dont give a shit!!!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Dec. 05 2010,14:17) When are you going to make up that game v B'pool, Dave??  Probably when B'pool are relegated and they dont give a shit!!!
                              When Sir Alex decides its the right time to play them BB    

Comment

• Many a true word spoken in jest
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X