Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah GREAT win by Wolves!!! Mick McCarthy RULES!!! Hey, that thug Roy Keane is out of work maybe Mick can hire him as his #3 !!!

Told you TT that I thought Wolves would come good!! Still think they will escape!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Manu-Liverpool game on same time as Jet rerun and worried even American bar may have the Manu game on/

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Dec. 06 2010,12:06)
        (BlueBallz @ Dec. 05 2010,14:17) When are you going to make up that game v B'pool, Dave??  Probably when B'pool are relegated and they dont give a shit!!!
        When Sir Alex decides its the right time to play them BB    
        The game got played last night

Gave Blackpool a 2-0 start and with only 18 minutes to play still 2-0

Final Score---- Blackpool 2 Man United 3  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• All very tight at the arse-end of the Prem. I'm still counting on BlueBallz' confidence about Wolves staying up.  Away to Bolton Feb 2, Home to ManU Feb 5 ... sounds like two winnable games  

The Gold/Blacks still have to play Albion twice, which could be the do/die for both.  Shame Kevin Muscat isnt still playing in UK (check out the YouTube red card for our Kevin in Melbourne .... 'Leopard' ...  'spots' ... age 37  ) The Wolves/WBA matches could be like that.  Wonder if Andy Gray will be assistant referee for those!
          TT

Comment

• STILL think (and hope) Wolves stay up there TT!!! If they do, you buy me a beer coz you are happy!! If they dont I buy you 2 beers to drown yer sorrows!! What say you??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Dear Mr Henry,

You may have been forgiven that when I pledged my long-term career to Anfield by signing a five-year contract, I intended to stay loyal to Liverpool Football Club.

That when I talked about the magnificent heritage of Liverpool, the history of the city and of the spirit of the fans that I could see no other place I wanted to ply my trade.

I'm sorry that when I evoked the images of The Beatles and King Kenny it may have given you and the supporters the impression I was Red for life.

In fact, what I really meant was that I'm no more than a money-grabbing, glory-seeking chiseller happy to quit Anfield the moment someone waves a big enough cheque under my nose and if Chelsea want me, I'm off to Stamford Bridge like a rat up a drainpipe.

Again, apologies for any confusion and please accept this letter as a transfer request,

Adios,

Fernando xxx
              Attached Files

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jan. 08 2011,20:47) Yeah GREAT win by Wolves!!!  Mick McCarthy RULES!!!  ..... Told you TT that I thought Wolves would come good!!  Still think they will escape!!
                We like playing Manchester teams. That one was for you yesterday, BlueBallz

Where are you Daveduke? ....
                TT

Comment

• Knew TT would love that
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (TTChang @ Feb. 06 2011,10:23)
                    (BlueBallz @ Jan. 08 2011,20:47) Yeah GREAT win by Wolves!!!  Mick McCarthy RULES!!!  ..... Told you TT that I thought Wolves would come good!!  Still think they will escape!!
                    We like playing Manchester teams.  That one was for you yesterday, BlueBallz  

Where are you Daveduke?  ....
                    Firstly,
                    Wolves deserved to win no question

Secondly,
                    I was a very very fustrated Armchair Red yesterday tea time, 70% of possession in the second half but we gave the ball away far too much and our passing was so woeful, was a pretty piss poor performance in all without taking anything away from Wolves  

Thirdly,
                    At the least the TV, Press and the anti-United brigade can have a party now that they have lost ONE game in the premiership this season  

Comment

• See the post of Jan 8th above!!! Was thinking of you TT!!! Theres always one small club that starts out like a house on fire and punches above its weight. Then they cant get a result to save its life!! Cue Blackpool. They are in danger!! Looks like West Spam just might go down after all and I still think Wigan are shite. I can see Wolves put a little run together and survive to fight another year!!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• The old gold future could well depend on 2 matches still to play against the old foe (WBA) who - along with Blackpool - are now in free fall towards the other W's.  Wolves next 3 games are Arsenal & West Brom (away) and Blackpool (Home).
                        TT

Comment

• Listened to the second half of the Wolves V United match on the car radio Saturday evening while driving from Heathrow back to Pentire Towers. Not once did it sound like Wolves were in any danger of losing their advantage

Comment

• (pentire @ Feb. 07 2011,13:54) Listened to the second half of the Wolves V United match on the car radio Saturday evening while driving from Heathrow back to Pentire Towers. Not once did it sound like Wolves were in any danger of losing their advantage
                            Your right mate, United NEVER looked like scoring

Im sure TT was still biting his nails though

I was just every time United gave the ball away and made a bad pass ( which was very often in that second half)

Not slagging my team off if any shape or form, it was going to happen one day and should make our match next Saturday even more interesting

Comment

• I fear for the Happy Hammers , every step forward = one step back .

Going down I fear
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Feb. 07 2011,21:41)
                                (pentire @ Feb. 07 2011,13:54) Listened to the second half of the Wolves V United match on the car radio Saturday evening while driving from Heathrow back to Pentire Towers. Not once did it sound like Wolves were in any danger of losing their advantage
                                 Your right mate, United NEVER looked like scoring

Im sure TT was still biting his nails though  

I was just    every time United gave the ball away and made a bad pass ( which was very often in that second half)

Not slagging my team off if any shape or form, it was going to happen one day and should make our match next Saturday even more interesting  
                                Watching it on ESPN. You never have MU beaten until the final whistle. They always seem to get out of jail somehow. Fergie looking at his watch a lot in the closing stages. Thankfull as far as I am concerned the cavalry never came over the hill on this occasion.

Comment

Working...
                                X