Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BlueBallz @ Oct. 04 2010,00:54) Oh forgot to add Liddle Citeh 2nd!!!  Will enjoy it for the moment!
    If the Premier league finishes the same as it is at the moment with Citteh finishing 2nd and United 3rd I will happily settle for that    

Because that would mean them Scousers would be "Relegated" 3rd from bottom  

Meanwhile Lets stuff the Yanks at golf later today and other European Flags
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Careful what you wish for.. the scousers may clean house, front office and the owner may try to sell to someone at a bargain and they might be a monster when back. The Reset button is very deadly sometimes.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I read the first line and my jaw dropped, Dave. But then I read the second line-LOL!!!!

The next big date for Liverpool ISNT when they play Everton. No, its October 15th and thats when the next big payment is due for Liverpool!!!

We are laughing-all the way to the fucking bank!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• big debt bb?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• HUGE debt but still LESS than Stretford Reds-you know the team that plays on the fringes of the city of Manchester.

Jake, Liverpool are going thru a tough time. Their American owners hicks and Gillet borrowed a HUGE amount. My understanding is that it wasnt technically the club that borrowed it is a company held by the two owners involved with the club. The owners secured the loan with the club itself. It sounds to me its kind of like a mortgage where the property secures the loan. If you dont repay the loan...................

Stretford also have a huge debt as well. What is it almost 800 MILLION pounds, Dave. Thank God for the Glazers. They are sucking all the cash they can out of the club before it all goes tits up. Too bad then.....
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• The Red Sox owners are buying LFC? I can see it now, Steinbrenner group purchases MUFC to offset threat of NESN.

Comment

• I rather have Red Soux owning the club rather than that Hicks bastard, he is one main reason the club is suffering.

As for hodgson, he never managed any big club like liverpool, i pray that they get rid of him and bring back  King kenny"  
                i love t-girls

Comment

• Long Live The Perm

Comment

• Well now that the debt is gone along with Hicks and Gillette, its time to officially break Dave's heart and become a

kopite!  

Comment

• Traitor
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Treason like beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

But how? I'm deserting United, not City!

Always did have a soft spot for them though.

Comment

• He ain't a traitor, he's a very hansum man
                          i love t-girls

Comment

• Attached Files
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Hell, as long as he didnt choose the Evil Empire its all good. It will be nice to have the Red dippers aboard so we can kick their asses twice a season. It will make a most welcome change!!!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• Very nice 2nd half by Citeh! If Chelsea loses enough.. I can see City winning the premiership.

They are for real!

And about my club..

Comment

Working...
                                X