First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was lost without you
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• nice one Kingmia,bring on those reports from Brazil,one guy here who is awaiting them very much as its the next target for mongering operations.intel gathering at the moment before battle plans are drawn up,so bring it on.
      robbo

Comment

• I am a new face here and i probably make all the rookie mistakes there is

thanks for good forum and all the people here.
        The choice for the next generation

Comment

• welcome on board pepsi are you a monger or a ladyboy?? cheeers donnnnnny
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Welcome pepsi.

Don't worry about donnnnnny, he's always scouting for new 'talent'
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (pepsi @ Jan. 04 2010,12:21) I am a new face here and i probably make all the rookie mistakes there is

thanks for good forum and all the people here.
              Welcome to the forum pepsi!

Mistakes can be part of the fun! I know you're having a good time chatting with the ladyboy you met online.

A couple of suggestions for you:

1) Have a few days on your own before you meet your online gal. You can either keep your arrival date secret or instead say you have to me a old friend in Pattaya that only likes genetic girls so you can't meet her in Bangkok until Day 4.

2) Tell her your p[anning to leave Thailand a week before your real departure date. If things don't click with her, then you have the final week
              free. If things really click with her, tell her your changing your ticket to be with her, or even tell her the truth that you always planned to stray longer and you want to spend it with her.

Most guys are disappointed when they actually meet the girl they been in contact with for months. But one very prominent board member met a real gem this way the first time in Thailand. So good luck bro!

Comment

• QUEENSLANDER!!!!

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• (Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Dec. 27 2009,10:34) Thank fuck this self confessed clown has not posted again.  
                  He is from QLD - you will have to excuse him (they are different up there!)

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Actually so am I Azza,

And unless I am in a pub in Sydney or Bris-vegas actually on the night of an origin game I find the whole "Queeslander!" thing a bit ... mortifiying.
                    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• GO the marons queenslander woo hooo
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (celentano @ Dec. 31 2009,13:30) forget this shit..
                        Why you have to do this risk?
                        Do you like Russian Roulette?
                        Dear All,

I have a very very serious incidense happened during my recent visit to LOS. I have had an Anal Sex with a LB freelancer that I met outside the NEP. While during doing anla sex on her, I have discover my condom broken before ejaculation. at first I thought it isn'r. so I change a new one then I pull out the said new condom and finaly cum into her face.

Right after she left, I checked the first condom and found out it is broken. now this is fricking me out I don't. know what to do since this is the 5th days and I think it will be too late for PEP.

Can anyone advise if condom brokes before ejaculation how is the risk of being infected. this LB suck my cock with condom on and she also scare after knowing the condom brokes, but anyhow I presume she is high risk eventhough she told me she just got the exam last month.

So please give some advises.

MD
                        machodik

Comment

• she sucked you with a condom on?

I never saw a LB in Thailand who wanted to put a condom on my dick for a blowjob...

Must have been that rare bird then!

Relax about the risks with the broken condom.

Risk that your partner had HIV: about 1 to 5%, let's say 5% for the sake of the argument
                          Risk that a transmission took place: about 0.5%

0.05 * 0.005 = 0.00025 or 0.025%, even I exagerated the risks.

So relax, go take a test in some time, but don't freak out and use condoms.

Comment

• (manarak @ Jan. 12 2010,21:53) she sucked you with a condom on?

I never saw a LB in Thailand who wanted to put a condom on my dick for a blowjob...

Must have been that rare bird then!

Relax about the risks with the broken condom.

Risk that your partner had HIV: about 1 to 5%, let's say 5% for the sake of the argument
                            Risk that a transmission took place: about 0.5%

0.05 * 0.005 = 0.00025 or 0.025%, even I exagerated the risks.

So relax, go take a test in some time, but don't freak out and use condoms.
                            Thanks

But I also fell weird that she wanted to use condom while sucking my cocks. and she also panicked after knowing my condom breaks. on top of all I feel very mad at myself why the condom broken. although that no ejaculation inside her anus but I am worry that the exposure of my penis inside her will make the membrane absorb any fluids or bloods inside her anus. I understant that transmission of fluids take place when a person ejaculate of which the force will pull back some fluid once ejacualtion finished and this is how a person get infected of any STD including HIV. not unless there is finding that fluids with HIV can penetrated the skin of teh penis or the opening of the urethra on tip of teh penis opening which I REALLY DON'T. KNOW IF THIS IS ANOTHER WAY OF TRNASMISSION.

I also feel sorry that I did not go to the local hospital to take some pep AFTER TEH EXPOSURE.

I feel very very upset and this has ruined my trip to LOS which initialy I wish to meet Eye and otehr beauties in cascades.

More info will be helpful to me.

MD
                            machodik

Comment

• I think the idea with transmission through the tip/eye of the penis is bollocks.

HIV gets through the skin, especially the thin skin just under the penis' head.

And it is not relevant to your risk if you ejaculated in her arse or not.

Comment

• and even if because of her reaction you think she might know that she is HIV+ , this doesn't mean increased risk of transmission.

If she knows she's HIV+, she then probably takes medication against HIV, which has the effect to reduce occurence of the virus in her blood.
                                In that case the risk of transmission is even less than 0.5%

Comment

Working...
                                X