First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and why is it that I can't edit my own messages anymore

Comment

• Hi

50 year old Danish LB lover, living in Phuket, just want to say hallo, and thanks for a great forum. I live in the Chalong area, but try to go to C&D at least once a month, so hope to see some of you gays there.

Comment

• hey no gays here but  
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• (manarak @ Jan. 12 2010,22:37) and even if because of her reaction you think she might know that she is HIV+ , this doesn't mean increased risk of transmission.

If she knows she's HIV+, she then probably takes medication against HIV, which has the effect to reduce occurence of the virus in her blood.
          In that case the risk of transmission is even less than 0.5%
          Hi M,

Thanks for your informative answer, although you make it cleared that is is even less than 0.5% but still I am freaking out and I also recalled that I also have once bareback with a gg in myanmar that also just inside her for about a min or so without condom but did not ejaculate as well. becasue I was then having some wrong idea that only thru ejacualtion that is the time you sucked in vaginal fluids etc. well this is really a wrong idea and this make me feeling very very worry now. throughout the long time of my mongering, I always have it with condom just only this 2 incidense that making me miserables feeling and affecting my job.

I really wonder that how about those guys doing BB arounds, I wonder if they have no fear at all or it is just me making too much anxiety. I heard it has to wait for 3 months for a conclusive test for HIV. gosh, this is indeed a very pounding punishment for me. I really wish I did not have this encountered in my entire mongering life.

MD
          machodik

Comment

• (machodik @ Jan. 13 2010,06:51) I am freaking out
            MD, I can see you're worried.

The risk of exposure is minimal from this one incident is minimal.  Some claim that if you're topping it's very, very difficult to be infected.  While I wouldn't top without a condom, I have some friends that do.  Also I'd imagine that a broken condom is better than none at all. I'm not a doctor though so what I say really doesn't mean too much.

It's a good sign that SHE is worried about the broken condom, IMO that means she doesn't want to be infected rather than her worrying about infecting you.

Not much you can do about it now.  Maybe some xanax to calm you down until you find out in a few months that all is well.

Comment

• Taking two (or one).  Lock all valuables in the safe, including all money, phones, etc.  The only thing you can bury somewhere outside the safe is the money you have committed to paying them.  This is actually good, since you never have to open the safe then.

If you are taking two, then clarify in advance the compensation, and exactly what you would like them to do with each other.  And take them from a bar. The best way to go with two is to have been with one of them 1-on-1 one time before. Still, you need to make it clear what you want them to do with each other.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 13 2010,22:36)
                (machodik @ Jan. 13 2010,06:51) I am freaking out
                MD, I can see you're worried.

The risk of exposure is minimal from this one incident is minimal.  Some claim that if you're topping it's very, very difficult to be infected.  While I wouldn't top without a condom, I have some friends that do.  Also I'd imagine that a broken condom is better than none at all.  I'm not a doctor though so what I say really doesn't mean too much.

It's a good sign that SHE is worried about the broken condom, IMO that means she doesn't want to be infected rather than her worrying about infecting you.

Not much you can do about it now.  Maybe some xanax to calm you down until you find out in a few months that all is well.
                Thanks PD,

Actually it was until this broken condom incidence that giving me a corrections of the wrong idea that you will only be infected when your cock sucked in vag. fluids after ejaculation (as what I think when I am fucking the gg in Myanmar last month).

Now I think, this is an end to my mongering life, I have to resist the temptation of those lovely creature at Cascades etc whenever I travel LOS. I think it is not worth for me to have around 3 months of worriness, pounding pressure and even destroying my family relationship before then(gosh I dont know how I can do or what reason to use in avoiding having sex with my wife for 3 months, I don't. want to infected her (just in case), she starting to feel something wrong with me after I come back from LOS), I still can not concentrate much with my works for the past few days and I don't. know what will be the result of my HIV testing after 3 months. I also don't. know if I should take the HIV testing here in my own country or should I take it in LOS as the result will be more confidential over there just in case the result is.... I wonder if anyone of you guys can suggest which hospital or clinic in BKK that is good and dependable for HIV testing and also if the patient's name will be publishise and be deported or banned for any future visit to Los in case he has found to be postive from the testing result.

I feel this is not good and I am really really worry a lot. I swear as long as the result comes out to be negative, I would like to live happily and that I mean I will practice abstinense, it is not worth for me to have this kind of pounding worriness like you are waiting for your execution of dead sentence.

Anyway, thanks for your support and hope to have some more info.

MD
                machodik

Comment

• Been there.  The 3 month wait is indeed horrible.  Hang in there.

re the endless debate about what is safe, the link for San Francisco City Clinic from Craigslist seems to be a good source of information:

San Francisco City Clinic

Comment

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Jan. 14 2010,11:17) Been there.  The 3 month wait is indeed horrible.  Hang in there.

re the endless debate about what is safe, the link for San Francisco City Clinic from Craigslist seems to be a good source of information:

San Francisco City Clinic
                    Dear RS,

Thanks for the support and info. I think people like you means a lot to someone like me at this point in time. really need someone to talked to as it is very very pounding pressure to me.

MD
                    machodik

Comment

• I've gone through the same worries some years back.

DON'T WORRY.

The risk from this one incident is very very very small.
                      The best thing to do is not to worry, because in any case, worrying about it makes it worse, and it is even possible that you develop symptoms of HIV without being infected, just because you are so stressed that your brain unconsciously instructs your body to show symptoms.

So... and even if you got it, you'll get tested, right?
                      Then the docs will discover it right after the infection and with today's drugs they can reduce the occurence of the virus in the blood to levels so low that the virus can't be detected anymore by tests.
                      Lifespan is very long with those treatments.

Best thing to do is really to relax, get a few beers and a ladyboy or two.

Comment

• thank you guys for the great forum

Comment

• Hello and welcome sir
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Hi everyone.  I'm Tanya in Pattaya.  My friend Bumblebee showed me this forum, hope to chat and make friends with you all. I am non p4p, thanks. 
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hiya Tanya and welcome to the forum. Very nice of Bumblebee to show you the forum. Its great to have beautiful girls like you posting here.
                              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Hi Tanya. Welcome! There is a nice group of Sisters here. It's a great part of the forum. Have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X