X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been surfing the forum - great stories guys !

I can't wait for my turn to go to LOS

Comment

• Welcome to the forum,
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Welcome! Hope you enjoy!!
        Gizmo.
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• Welcome aboard...

Comment

• Hope you enjoy our little club, welcome from myself & the Missionary.  
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Welcome to Paradise, sit back and enjoy the show. There's always something to catch your fancy. We are all a demented group of LB lovers and there is always room for one more.

Comment

• thanks everyone

Comment

• (DreamAngel692002 @ Feb. 13 2007,20:29) People say that I am hot, dark and sexy, however I am not a whore and expect to be treated with respect, in the same way that I treat others around me with respect.
                  My Ideal Person:
                  i need a man with pure heart and who is thier for me and wil not leave me and play games and i am looking for longterm relationship i need a guy who is romantic sweet and not playing games if you are here just looking for sex sorry your just waisting your time sex is always thier in a relationship and have no problem with it i can give it to the guy that i will love and who loves me truely if your intrested and anderstand what i say just emaile me and i will emaile back to you.........
                  God, she just described me exactly.

I'll put the house up for sale tommaro.
                  Wonder if she'll Like my dog ?
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Hello everyone

I am chuffed to bits about finding this forum. I just thought I would introduce myself. I am going to Thailand in June and will use the site to research all the fun and games I am going to have .

I hope to meet a few of you girls there and if any of you girls would like to hang out while I am in BKK please give me a shout (I arrive on the 19th).

Looking forward to it all very much.

Take care all....

BN

Comment

• Welcome to our little club, hope you enjoy being here, the Missionary might be in town in June / July, but in Pattaya.

You may be confusing our avarta's for who we really are!
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Did he call me a girl?

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Mar. 16 2007,18:19) Did he call me a girl?  
                          You've been called alot worse!
                          Robin

Comment

• (Boknaai @ Mar. 16 2007,17:58) HI hope to meet a few of you girls there and if any of you girls would like to hang out while I am in BKK please give me a shout (I arrive on the 19th).
                            On behalf of all the "girls" here on the AsianTS forum, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to our sorority.

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• I better get my voice box sorted

Welcome Sir
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Welcome...

And we're just "chuffed to bits" that you found us too...

What the hell does "chuffed" mean?

kahuna
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X