X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee I'll have to see what I can do about that but in the meantime I'll just show this fun pic of myself!!!!

Attached Image
    Hey, that 's MY pic.......at least it is the one I use when a girl asks me to send her a pic for the first time

Now, I have not seen Smuttley naked, and I have NO desire to do so, but I think a healthy dose of scepticism might be in order here
    Mister Arse

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 25 2006,07:23)
      (sprite_girl @ Dec. 24 2006,17:00) Hey, that 's MY pic.......at least it is the one I use when a girl asks me to send her a pic for the first time  

Now, I have not seen Smuttley naked, and I have NO desire to do so, but I think a healthy dose of scepticism might be in order here.
      I showed you mine................

now you know whose turn it is.........    

who Turn u on ?...... is that me...LOL  

(Stewart @ Dec. 25 2006,13:50) Hey, that 's MY pic.......at least it is the one I use when a girl asks me to send her a pic for the first time  

Now, I have not seen Smuttley naked, and I have NO desire to do so, but I think a healthy dose of scepticism might be in order here .
      Is that your pic. Are u seriously? Now i 'm confusing.  Anyway no matter whos is that pic. I still thought it is real big.  

Comment

Does anybody have a map of bangkok? I tried looking on Google maps and their's nothing for bangkok?

I'm coming to bangkok in Jan and was interested to visit the places your guys keep on talking about, temptation, cascade, obsession, etc....

Do I just tell the cab driver, take me to soi cowboy?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Soi Cowboy is located just off Sukhumvit Road between Soi Asoke and Soi 23, within easy walking distance of the Asoke Skytrain station.

I dont know if it help

Comment

This is Bangkok map

red  : famous place and district
            Blue  : located of Soi cowboy

Comment

Just tell the cab "Nana hotel on sukhumvit" make him use the meter. When you get out Nana plaza is just across the street. Soi cowboy is a walk down sukhumvit and Patpong a short cab ride. If you are using the skytrain they have a Nana stop and an Asoke stop. Its really not difficult. Even if the cabs rip you off a little they are not extremely expensive to begin with. Skytrain is inexpensive. Be a travler and go for it. Why Soi Cowboy by the way? I don't hear it mentioned much here and don't really care for it much myself.
              Justbob

Comment

The point is Darling..............

Show us yours now!!!!!

And Stew............I'm sure you remember me walking with a limp when we left BiggDoggs

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Don't waste your time going to Soi Cowboy, that place became redundant about six years ago. You will have all you need and more in Nana. As for getting there, it's a piece of cake, taxi (tell the driver, "Bai Nana, Krap.) skytrain to Nana stop and walk five minutes to Soi 4, turn left, walk another 30 seconds, turn left again and Paradise awaits you.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 26 2006,00:15) The point is Darling..............

Show us yours now!!!!!    

And Stew............I'm sure you remember me walking with a limp when we left BiggDoggs  

LOL....show u what ? Better we go to private...

Just kidding

Comment

So PM me a pic......... I promise not to share with the group....

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 26 2006,02:29) So PM me a pic......... I promise not to share with the group....

which pic? If u prefer to naked pic or - -c k pic. I dont have.

Comment

I thought you had a phone camera!!!!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 26 2006,02:45) I thought you had a phone camera!!!!

yes i have but i no idea for taking naked pic. i think there r much enough on picture forum

Comment

Smuttley... get back to Thailand NOW! Doctors orders, mate!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 25 2006,20:18) Smuttley... get back to Thailand NOW! Doctors orders, mate!    

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                                X