Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually delete all my lines after each trip.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by FinalFlash View Post
      Stupid question, I'm sure, but how is the interaction between thai women and ladyboys? If I ever wanted to have a threesome with one of each, is that even calculable or should I stick to two ladyboys or two thai women? Also, I've heard about thai massages and BJ bars? Are they worth the value? Should I try them at least once? Or do you find them to be a waste of finite resources? There are soo many questions, too many questions..lol

There is no stupid question. Mongers usually ask these questions after their first or second trip.

Regarding Thai massage, you will find many massage shops in Thailand. A real Thai massage has nothing to do with sex. It should be made only by a masseuse with a diploma from the Watpo massage school in Bangkok. The best massage I found was actually the first one in a shop at Suvarnabhumi (BKK) airport. That was also the most expensive. Prices for a good massage range from 200 to 400 THB. They are more expensive in Bangkok and touristic areas. In Pattaya, you can find a good Thai massage for 150 THB. After a good real Thai massage, you should feel relaxed and light. In some massage shops, they think that a Thai massage should hurt. I don't share this opinion. I noticed these shops wouldn't display their masseur certificate from Watpo.
      I don't mix Thai massage and kinky massage either. For what I experienced, a massage girl offering a hand finition or sex massage is shy for sex and unable to provide a good quality massage. Either I go for sex, or I go for a massage but I avoid places where it's not well defined.

You will shops with ladyboys offering massages. One is famous in Phuket, otherwise there are plenty of them in Sukhumvit, not far from Nana Plaza (CragRocket or Rxpharm can tell you more about them) and in Pattaya in Soi Chaiyapoon.

You will also find all kind of entertainment. I tried a soapy massage in Bangkok. I have no regret but I won't try again. The girl was really clever to make me pay extras and tips. We call it holding a man by his tail (cork) here. I wish the sex experience would have been as good as her. I had also found a place where ladies (no ladyboy) practice prostate massage in Bangkok. You will be offered all kind of experience or shows in RLDs in Bangkok (soapy massage, ping pong show ...). Be careful since many attract you to get you money. Once you've paid upfront, they ask for for extra money to see the real thing or even to pay tips upfront.

Regarding 3somes, I found it difficult to find opportunities. All the ladyboys I asked told me they would never touch a girl. (I seldom asked, only if I had a good feeling). I guess it’s also a question of money. If you are ready to pay extras, you can find. I just remain careful about people making pay extras then having no fun to share. You can try all kind of fantasies, but always keep an eye on your budget.

Good info again, sir! So...travel. How do I sequence this to maximize funds? Should I look to bundle hotel and flight online? Should I find a cheap flight in and THEN book hotels? What is the best advice you can give with that? Also - realistically, how much money should I have access to for this trip? I'm looking for varied debauchery, yes, but also good food, some scenery and honestly, I'm a big history fan (especially military) so if there are sights to see and places to visit, I'm likely down for that.

It’s not easy to talk of money and budgets. At least, no one in this will push you to spend money for nothing.

It’s hard to suggest you an hotel. For example, Crag likes 4 stars hotels. He enjoys teh relatively low budgets in Thailand. He can afford suites in palaces at prices he will never find in Western countries. I prefer to find budget hotels. I can’t tell you what’s teh best price. You will make your own experience. An hotel room is too expensive when you think that what you had more didn’t worth the extra money you paid for it. On the other hand, an hotel room is too cheap when you think that the loss of comfort didn’t worth the money you saved. We have opposite tastes with Crag but never argued about hotels. Each one can choose what he likes. I remember a British guy paying 100 £ a night in Bagnkok, then bringing food from KFC in his suite. I prefer to to payless on the room and eat real Thai food (that is delicious and can be cheap in some places, especially far from touristic areas).

Your best deal is to separate flight and hotels. Do not book hotels too long before unless you travel during the high season. I prefer to book an hotel for 2 days, then add a few nights if I enjoy the place. Your best deal is to create an account in a booking website (booking,com, agoda, lastminute, hotels,com etc …) and travel with your tab to make reservations. Thus, you can try all kind of hotels. I also avoided to use airline websites to make hotels reservations. I prefer to use the website I am used to.

Regarding total budhget, I spend money for the airline ticket + one month of my average wage. I guess many people are more or less at this level. Just be careful of people calling you a cheap charlie. They just admit they think you should be their ATM (especially, white people in Thailand).

Regarding other visits (and also finding hotels, restaurants or places to go out), you should travel with a Lonely Planet Guide or a similar book.

Comment

Are the odds of finding a ladyboy who is attracted to me/into me higher if I'm using a site before hand? Or is a job, I am a client and they generally don't give a shit how nice guys are or what they look like? I'm having self-esteem issues at the moment and would want to feel genuinely liked by whomever I'm spending time with.
        Just another more on this.
        I have always been one to like a long time rather than many short times.
        If I am single I will see some different ladyboys until one clicks, then I will usually spend the rest with her.
        As I said before, most ladyboys in Thailand will give you a great long time experience and the more they are into you the better it is.
        Again it is really hard to judge attraction over the internet, and they will say anything to make them the one you pick.
        It is better to go there and pick them based on merit in real life situations.....it is so easy to meet them there you can be picky.
        The first time there it is amazing to see the ladyboys and is quite a novelty but this will wear off. Still there is nothing like your first trip to a good ladyboy bar.

I've been to Thailand 28 times and the first time i went there in 2007 I played around then settled down with one ladyboy who I actually saw exclusively until 2010.
        After that I met a ladyboy named Cake at Obsessions bar in Nana and I was involved with her for several years, still friends fairly recently. I was with her during her SRS surgery. After that I was kind of single but still had steady ladyboys one each trip, some very much into me.
        After coming for the volleyball I met Layla in 2016 and was with her for around 2 years. So I am experienced but certainly not a super monger.
        Currently I'm single and ready to mingle but I suspect if I go again, a certain one will catch my eye.

The one thing i learned about having lb girlfriends in Thailand.
        You never know what they are actually up to even if they are fairly open with you.
        Unless you are rich it is almost impossible to get a Thai ladyboy into Canada or USA.
        So meeting one and having a great time in Thailand is easy to do but carrying on the relationship is not a very good idea.
        It will usually just devolve into them asking you for money all the time, even though you never see them in person.
        Your self esteem can run high in Thailand, just be careful about taking it home with you.
        As i say be careful about starting relationships before you get there because you don't want to just end up fighting with a jealous ladyboy that you don't really like as much as you thought on line.

I have seen lots of things in Thailand and most of them I was taken there by one of my ladyboy girlfriends.
        I've spent time with my first GF Ann in the rice fields of Buriram and she took me all over out there including Phanom Rung Park which is on the Cambodian border. It has been featured in many movies, including Indian Jones.
        Life out there is totally different than anything I have ever seen. Still don't let any ladyboy talk you into going to her home on your first trip.
        I even took Ann to Singapore for a few days to get a stamp on her visa.

Cake was great but she was so beautiful and had many other boyfriends.
        We basically broke up after she moved to Paris to live with her other boyfriend. Still we went skiing together in Itatly after that and I even went to France to see her even though we were just friends at that point. She took me many great places. Cake was the first one to take me to Koh Chang and I visited all the sights of Chiang Mai with her. We even took trip to Hong Kong with her.

I met Layla in 2016 we ended up having a thing for a couple years. This was the only ladyboy I ever talked to every day and we even got an apartment together.
        In the end she is too much a bar girl and way too jealous, it just got to be to much. She refuses to give up however.
        She took me to lots of great places too and I spent so much time out on beaches with her.

So great relationships can be had but be careful and understand the limitations.
        If you can't move there a long term relationship may not be the best thing.

Post Op ladyboys are the mostly like to be looking for a permanent relationship as they are usually done with bars and such after the operation. These ones are harder to meet in the wild, but most guys are after the pre-ops.

Real girls can offer the same types of experience, mixing the two can be trickier.

P1420582.JPG
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The ladyboy holding the baby tiger is absolutely beautiful. Wow. Nice pull.

Yea, I've sort of worked out that a real relationship wouldn't work as I'm uninterested in being a number from afar and I get the realities of the landscape. In my recent state, I suppose I was romanticizing the idea of this a bit more when it's probably a lot more bang, bang, have a beer, hey look at that beach! I just need to get out of my head and take in all new info without overthinking and being emotional about it.

Comment

While it lasts it is great. I have never had more romantic experiences as i have had with these 3 ladyboys.
            They can go all in if they like you and it is just like any other relationship, even better sometimes.
            Thailand is great to help you get over a bad break up or whatever, just it can't usually last if you cannot move there.
            You can live the fantasy as long as you want usually.
            It's not really bang bang look at the beach unless you want it to be. Beer and beach just happens to be plentiful.

Yes Cake was very beautiful, almost too much. Everywhere we went people stared at her.

image_91974.jpg
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Also I previously mentioned Khao San Road.
              If you are interested in meeting girls from all over the world then go to Khao San road.
              The place is packed with girls from everywhere and they are looking for the same thing as you often.
              Many single girls come to have a fling with a Thai guy, others are looking for other types of young guys.
              There is lots of ladyboys here but all from Thailand but they are also there looking for young guys, doesn't mean they don't work in some bar though.

I've met lots of people from all over the world at Khao San road and I even took a ladyboy to see my friend Reggae Tony play a show at happy bar. You look like you might be a reggae fan like me.
              I took her to the "In Love" restaurant that over looks the river before we went to the show.
              There is great restaurants and bars and the scenery is incredible!

https://www.globotreks.com/tips/10-t...khao-san-road/

Attached Files
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Brother man, I'm a fan of all things. I try to be. Feel like being well-rounded is the foundation to a better life. I've heard through a small grapevine that Filipino ladyboys are also spectacular. Have you ever visited there?

Comment

Brother man, I'm a fan of all things. I try to be. Feel like being well-rounded is the foundation to a better life. I've heard through a small grapevine that Filipino ladyboys are also spectacular. Have you ever visited there?
                  Not been to Philippines, it is much more dangerous than Thailand but many many hot ladyboys for sure.
                  It is somewhere that is better to have guide or and experienced monger with you at first.
                  It didn't used to be that way but these days it is very dangerous with all the scams and political unrest, foreigners are getting kidnapped.
                  Plus PI ladyboys are notorious for stringing along and scamming guys online. Facebook is full of them and most scammers.
                  Thailand is far more in control of the people. Everyone in Thailand pretty much is a devout Buddhist and they all are very respectful to this.
                  Even brainwashed to be good.

I guess there is so many Filipina ladyboys in Canada, i don't see the need to go there to find them.
                  My roommate for a while was a hot Filipina ladyboy.
                  I know a guy in Cebu if I ever go and another ladyboy i know in Canada owns a restaurant in Manila.
                  So i may go visit her sometime when she is there.

If i eventually spend more time in Thailand it is easy to hop over to PI.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I, too, have noticed that Thailand is a very religious-centric place from what I've gathered. I'm not religious so I'm hoping that won't hinder my ability to enjoy the place or the people. Though, to be fair, if I'm spending my time in Pattaya talking about God and politics, I've already wasted the trip..lol

Comment

I, too, have noticed that Thailand is a very religious-centric place from what I've gathered. I'm not religious so I'm hoping that won't hinder my ability to enjoy the place or the people. Though, to be fair, if I'm spending my time in Pattaya talking about God and politics, I've already wasted the trip..lol
                      If you spend any amount of time with a ladyboy in Thailand she will take you to a temple to pray guaranteed.
                      There is temples all over Thailand and shrines at almost every business. Even the most hardcore street hooker drug addicts are devoutly religious.
                      However i have never spent much time talking religion with them it is very interesting to learn about their religion.
                      In Thailand the King is considered above God too, which i found very interesting.

You will be walking down the street and suddenly you notice that your GF has disappeared. Then you spot her at a shrine lighting some inscense and praying.
                      For some reason they like to leave Red Fanta Pop as an offering to the Gods and spirits, this apparently is their favorite drink.

Attached Files
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You are not supposed to be talking about the King or politics, this is generally taboo to foreigners.

All you need to know is "The King is Great" and "Long Live the King", if anyone mentions the King, that is all you should say.
                        Otherwise you could get in trouble.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                          Also an overall guide i made.
                          https://www.ladyboysthai.com/where/
                          Are you the author of this guide ? I had read it already but didn't know who made it.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

Are you the author of this guide ? I had read it already but didn't know who made it.
                            Yes i specfically made it a long guide that was suitable to view on a phone.
                            Needs a few updates now.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

May I suggest that you also make a newbie understand there are many other bars in the places you describe. You could also add a couple of maps or links to Google maps.

Comment

Working...
                              X