Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha....very true......I remember Salma telling me that Chelsea had to wake up early every sunday morning to go to church!  and when I told Trisha that I wanted to come back and see her and take her away for a few days, she said that was fine but that I had to meet her father first to get his permission!

could you picture some tramp from KC3 saying that??

all this talk lately makes me re-adjust my thinking as to where I will be living this winter and the scales seem to be tipping towards Cebu......

Comment

Originally posted by
      This is the girl I work with... She is 36 and this photo was taken last week... yup - she's a PI gal! Total class act and gorgeous to boot! Mnnn...
      Stogie.....next time you stand me up in nana, send her instead!!
      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
         PI women are known throughout the world as being pretty ugly and usually have to depend on dating services to meet men from the west, sad to say.
        What a load of shite. I have been to the Pi 3 times now, and i cannot comprehend that statement for one millisecond
        Mister Arse

Comment

I can't either. I have always thought that PI girls are some of the loveliest creatuires in the world, on every level.

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 28 2004,13:31)
            What a load of shite. I have been to the Pi 3 times now, and i cannot comprehend that statement for one millisecond  
            OK, Stewart, now tell us how many you have taken home to bed?

I can guarantee that the number is ZERO

But I thought they were so beautiful???

make up your mind

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 28 2004,13:28)
              Originally posted by
              This is the girl I work with... She is 36 and this photo was taken last week... yup - she's a PI gal! Total class act and gorgeous to boot! Mnnn...
              Stogie.....next time you stand me up in nana, send her instead!!  
              She left the PI at aged 17 with a US soldier. She's moving back to Phoenix to live in a few days. This wonderful lady is just amazing to be around. We work together a few days each week and we had lunch together today. I'll be sorry when she leaves!

Terrific playful sense of humor and a beautiful sight too.

Comment

Originally posted by
                OK, Stewart,  now tell us how many you have taken home to bed?
                I can guarantee  that the number is ZERO
                  But I thought they were so beautiful???
                   make up your mind
                What are you talking about? The number is FAR more than zero, and FAR more than the number of Pi lb's and Thai lb's put together.

I have been to Angeles and Manila, and spent 6 weeks scuba diving in Puerta Galera, all before I got interested in lb's. I didn't go to bed early with a good book.

How anyone can say Pi girls are known the world over as being pretty ugly is beyond my comprehension
                Mister Arse

Comment

I don't think I can equate my attraction for a type of girl with the amount of times i have slept with that type!

I have slept with loads of white girls and one ladyboy! How I wish it was the other way around!

But seriously - if you think that PI chicks are generally an ugly lot then you ain't looking hard enough. There are websites and dating agencies dedicated to these gals! I'd marry one for sure! 5 million soldiers can't be wrong can they?

A walk down Soi Cowboy will put you off Thai girls for life! These flabby skanks have no business being in the (so-called) sex industry! I love Thai girls and consider them to be the most beautiful creatures on Gods earth, but I wouldn't go to a brothel to try and find one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 28 2004,13:59)
                    How anyone can say Pi girls are known the world over as being pretty ugly is beyond my comprehension  
                    I dunno, probably the same way that blazers can say that the PI ladyboys are all ugly and look like men; it's all a matter of personal taste. when I was there for 3 weeks in February I kept saying to myself 'why are there no pretty REAL ladies in this country', because I didn't see any in the bars and malls that I went to.

again, personal tastes.......ladies in Vietnam, Indo and Thailand blow away filippina ladies, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      PI women are known throughout the world as being pretty ugly and usually have to depend on dating services to meet men from the west, sad to say.
                      I respect your personal tastes. Mostly they are similar to mine and NOT Stewarts. I think it was the throwaway comment that PI girls are known the world over for being ugly and needing dating agencies that was off the mark. Way off in fact!

I'd happily drown myself in PI girls if Thailand was closed for repairs!  

Comment

yes, perhaps I did go a bit overboard  with that one comment; I am sure the girls there have no problems meeting guys that go there from other countries to meet them.   But like I said, in 3 weeks there I was hard-pressed to see even ONE head-turner while  all I have to do is go on to the  BTS in Bangkok or in a mall in Saigon or Jakarta and my head is on a swivel [and I am not even really attracted to ladies anymore!!]. The beautiful ladies abound in those places while I just plain and simply didn't see many in Manila or Cebu; maybe I was looking in the wrong places?

I also have this image in my mind of my best friend from back in my 'straight' days  [pre-1998], who met a  PI lady through an on-line dating service.  She was pretty fuggly also,  but he seemed to like her, went there to meet her, brought her back here to live and of course 7 years later they are divorced; now he is poor, and she is living back in the provinces with his 2 kids and half his money, and he wishes he never even went to that dating website.

Again,  PI girls  really do nothing for me on many levels and I will just have to agree to disagree with Stewart  and Blazers on that one.   And Blazers will definately have to agree to disagree with me that there are no cute PI ladyboys; I found at least 50 in my travels and Stewart tells me  I missed a bunch!

can't wait to go back.........very soon          

Comment

Originally posted by
                          can't wait to go back.........very soon
                          And bring us back the ones you missed on the first trip ya friggin' slacker!

Comment

Originally posted by
                            I respect your personal tastes. Mostly they are similar to mine and NOT Stewarts.
                            And that's what makes this forum fun!

Don't worry, JD, I'll still by you a in Cascades next time you are in there
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                              I think it was the throwaway comment that PI girls are known the world over for being ugly and needing dating agencies that was off the mark. Way off in fact!
                              Yep!
                              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                                But like I said, in 3 weeks there  I was hard-pressed to see even ONE head-turner while  all I have to do is go on to the  BTS in Bangkok or in a mall in Saigon or Jakarta and my head is on a swivel [and I am not even really attracted to ladies anymore!!].   The beautiful ladies abound in those places while I just plain and simply didn't see many in Manila or Cebu; maybe I was looking in the wrong places?
                                Don't get me wrong, I think there are FAR more head-turners in Thailand than anywhere else. I usually have to take out extra travel insurance when I go there......the "walking in to lampost" clause!!
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X