Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your body exactly just like it is, Aubrey. Pls stay away from hormones and those bloody surgeons .... and the same goes for Minerva and the lovely Trish!
    But discussing taste can get endless, what interests me much more is:
    Where the hell are you working Stogie - in a gogo-bar???

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

For what it's worth, from the numerous pictures I have seen of Pi ladyboys, I would have to agree with JaiDee and say that PI LB are not far off LOS LB. PI LB seem to have more feminine soft facial features. Just my opinion/taste.
      JaiDee, can you tell us what streets/clubs you went to find LBs in Manila? I've heard they get a few in the LA Cafe? Anyone else have info on this? Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by (boyinblue70 @ Aug. 29 2004,08:25)
        PI LB seem to have more feminine soft facial features. Just my opinion/taste.
        Imagine that.......and without the aid of hormones and/or surgery like ALL the ladyboys in Thailand. amazing but true.

sorry Boy, I really don't know about the LA cafe or any other place in Manila to meet ladyboys; I was lucky enough to be in contact with a ladyboy named Kim before I went there and she brought about 50 right to my room during my 8-day stay there. the only time I left there was every morning when I went out to get my paper and some money from the ATM; at night I was too tired after working with 5 or 6 girls and would just crash out and skip the bar scene [if there is indeed one]. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

funny story.....I was out one morning at around 11 getting my daily read and some soda {i can't believe they sell my beloved Mountain Dew in Manila!!}. coming out of the market near my hotel I made eye contact with what I thought was a ladyboy......she was too cute to be a lady and our eyes locked for a few seconds but I was too groggy and not really sure enough to aproach her and ask if she was a ladyboy and would she like to do a photo shoot? at 1PM the shoots started like usual, 1 girl every 2 hours. At 3 pm who walks in? the same ladyboy that I had crossed paths with on the street 4 hours earlier! Turns out she was also a friend of Kim's and happened to be lined up for the 3PM time slot; small world.

if you are going to Manila contact Kim at [email protected] and tell her your type and she will bring them over. she probably knows 100 in the city.

have fun

Comment

this thread is poised to go over 1000 reads and although I don't agree with the original reasons for this thread,  Blazers should be applauded for starting such a controversial and thought-provoking thread, with so many people   giving their opinions on this subject.

good job, Blazers....this is exactly what "the Boss"  of the forum  stogie bear wants up here, controversy and bickering!

Comment

Fuck off you Irish Catholic wank stain!

Oh - hang on... I haven't been paid yet - bugger!

Well, it's not all that controversial... you should see some forums I have seen!

1,000 reads though! Good show!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 29 2004,10:27)
              Oh - hang on... I haven't been paid yet -
              you are typing on your paycheck as we speak, remember?

Comment

hehehehehehe
                thank you maikee for your compliment. i also believe that i should stay away from hormones because as a nurse i know that they are unhealthy to us. but anyways, thank for believing that we PI ladyboys are not ugly.....with or without the help of hormones and surgeries....

Comment

yeah I guess this thread has sort of gone out of control but so nice to see many people pitching in to make very positive posts about the Filipina girls.....Hail to the Filipina girls!
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook
                  PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Aug. 29 2004,12:53)
                    Hail to the Filipina girls!
                    yup....you there are all my favorite type of girls......I just wish you could all live in Bangkok!

Comment

• yup yup ypu thast true we are one of the lady boyds that are good and i will agree that we are not boring nore ugly hehehehe cuz thats true anyways.... well int eh other hand if thers ugly then ther will be beautiful and thast life thers always an oposote sides

Comment

• well its been a long time i havent take some hormones cuz i was scared and still my body is like a girl well i take good care of them thast why..... just be on what you are and pamper your selves and im sure you will be as much as what you think and thast beutifull hehehehe i dont take hormones cuz my body cant take it....

Comment

• Originally posted by (sexytrish @ Aug. 29 2004,13:47)
                          i dont take hormones cuz my body cant take it....
                          same here.....and my nipples were getting too sensitive!!

please don't take  hormones, Trish.......you are perfect just the way you are. and you know I like it when you.......well, you know ......

Comment

• hehehehehe what are you talking about jaidee your such a bad guy hehehehehehe well im not taking it i dont wanna get sick and having a cancer the next ten years or five and im happy on what i want but thers onlye one thing that im gonna do and ill just wait for that right time then ill have it hjehehehehe

Comment

• hehehehehe
                              go for it trish........and you look good the way you are without hormones and surgeries.....
                              im with you go for it.

Comment

• yup yup yup thanks a lot my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X