Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thinking we will be seeing some new boobs on Trisha soon? wow......THAT will be something to see!! congratulations to a very nice girl......

Comment

• Originally posted by
      am thinking we will be seeing some new boobs on  Trisha soon?  
      ...or she is going to cut her dick off! .....the week before you arrive in Cebu!!

I wouldn't laugh....honest!
      Mister Arse

Comment

• thanks for ruining my night, Stewart

Comment

• JaiDee,

Thanx mate for the info and contact details.

BIB70

Comment

• Yes Blazers should be complimented for posting his OPINIONS and starting a lively thread. All I have to say is that if he doesnt like PI LB's hey great more for me to enjoy!!! Something JD said deeply disturbed me, "Wait until we get together again." JD said to Aubrey. Thats a VERY troubling thought!! JD alone with the luscious Aubrey-DOH!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• hahahahaha
              JD already have his love of his life and that is trisha...anyways, JD when ou come back to cebu you should bring blueballs with you...
              hehehehe

Comment

• yes, yes....get yer mind out of the gutter, BB......Aubrey is a good friend of mine and also hangs out with Trisha so when I say we will 'get together' when I am in Cebu it means just that; get together and have a few drinks and some laughs, and maybe for a walk on the beach at night.

come on down with me and meet her; we can have a nice foursome!!

Comment

• im not gonna cut it and i dont have plance im happy for what i have

Comment

• do we look drag??? pi girls look drag???
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Wowee...

More more more!

Comment

• stogie you are so funkin funny man just wish you are always like that hehehe hey i never see your real pic can i see you then

Comment

• learning how to balance hormone intake and maintaining your erection is the best way to be a ladyboy....in my opinion...some people can pull this off while others cannot....

but in any which way...hail to the PI girls hehehehehe
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

• yup yup yup thats true thats the best way to be a ladyboy

Comment

• i mean there's a certain way for you to know when to stop and when to take them again....a friend of mine knows how to do it and I may want to follow her....she takes hormones at a regular rate for some months and then she withdraws from them when she sees she is not able to achieve the libidinal level or erection she desires...it's nice cause this way she is making it easier for her liver to function......
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook
                              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

• Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Aug. 30 2004,12:48)
                                learning how to balance hormone intake and maintaining your erection is the best way to be a ladyboy....in my opinion...some people can pull this off while others cannot....
                                that is a perfect quote, Salma, and those are the type of ladyboys that I think are the best ones;  they can still have sex and enjoy it but also look smooth and beautiful.  I have seen too many limp dicks in my time of girls who look beautiful but can't get their dicks hard because they have been eating hormones like candy since they were 12.   that does serious damage to your testicles and your sex drive, believe me.

in my opinion it's better to keep off them all together if you can get away with it, and some of the PI girls can somehow.   Indeed, hail to the girls from Cebu!

nice pic Trish.....looks like 3 beautiful ladies to me

Comment

Working...
                                X