Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by (sexytrish @ Aug. 30 2004,12:45)
    stogie you are so funkin funny man just wish you are always like that hehehe hey i never see your real pic can i see you then
    when you do that is when you will really be going

Comment

• well that's really the nicest thing with the Cebu ladyboys...they are able to maintain some sort of a balance between the two and I have to say that YOU DO NEED some sort of HORMONE INTAKE to develop some sort of feminity ... for without femininity you would not be a ladyboy at all....you would be in blazers' words a DRAG still right?

so hail to the HORMONE TAKING and the FUNCTIONAL GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

• Jai dee...just curious. Have you been to any of the go go bars in Makati on Burgos St? Cebu is not the place for the top notch girls(although hotties at the mall). Just step into Ivory bar or Flamingos or Rascals and you will be amazed...stunning.

Comment

• Originally posted by (sexytrish @ Aug. 30 2004,12:34)
          do we look drag??? pi girls look drag???
          Very nice Trish.

Who is the tall girl on the right side of the pic?
          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

• Originally posted by
            learning how to balance hormone intake and maintaining your erection is the best way to be a ladyboy....in my opinion...some people can pull this off while others cannot....
            Absolutely agree with you and JD on this... one of the smartest things posted on this forum. I'm amazed we haven't discussed this before.

It's a science and it's a regimen and it's hard to maintain consistantly. But for the girls/ladyboys that are willing to make the effort the results can be absolutely amazing...

Comment

• Originally posted by (sexytrish @ Aug. 30 2004,12:45)
              stogie you are so funkin funny man just wish you are always like that hehehe hey i never see your real pic can i see you then
              Just for you and any other lunatic who get excited by fat ugly pigs like me...

Now, there is a face only a mother could love. If you ak me about the scar on my nose I'll lie and make up an exciting story about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by
                If you ak me about the scar on my nose I'll lie and make up an exciting story about it
                Wild guess - too many beer chang, fell over pissed???
                Mister Arse

Comment

• Originally posted by (blazers @ Aug. 30 2004,23:32)
                  Have you been to any of the go go bars in Makati on Burgos St?  Cebu is not the place for the top notch girls(although hotties at the mall).  Just step into Ivory bar or Flamingos or Rascals and you will be amazed...stunning.
                  actually I was only in Manila for 8 days and barely left my room.....too busy working. in any case, I am really not interested in real ladies; they may turn my head if I see an especially cute one [like in Jakarta or in MBK in Bangkok] but I don't seek them out; I much prefer ladyboys.

Comment

• hey fancylighter....the girl in the right side is mae anne...shes our friend..and she also works in amazing theater.....
                    shes also beautiful.....

Comment

• Originally posted by (blazers @ Aug. 31 2004,12:32)
                      Jai dee...just curious.   Have you been to any of the go go bars in Makati on Burgos St?  Cebu is not the place for the top notch girls(although hotties at the mall).  Just step into Ivory bar or Flamingos or Rascals and you will be amazed...stunning.
                      Burgos Street was right beside the street where I was staying during that time when I was there for my operation : ...hmmmmmmmmm...maybe i can hang out there eh???
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                      X