Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say I've stayed there but try the Orchard Hotel - as the name suggests it's on Orchard Road and is near Orchard Towers, the infamous Four Floors of Whores where Romoes and Crazy Horse are. I've seen posts on this forum from other members saying that some of the LBs touring Singapore actually stay at this place so it's presumably very affordable and who knows, you may even find what you're looking for in the lobby!

Comment

Orchard hotel it's just across the road with Orchard Towers but definitely it's not a budget hotel. It's easily 180/200+ USD per night.
      Singapore it's not a cheap place and hotels do not come as a bargain, especially in Orchard area. Good thing it's that transporation is very fine and efficient, so you can almost go anywhere conveniently and in short time.
      Also, LBs areas are scattered around town so you've to go around anyway.
      Read the reports nicely and comprehensively being made by the Singaporean BMs and don't worry about the location. Just pick an hotel not far from any underground station and look at the prices in internert
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Thanks, guys!
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Hey Rick, the Thai lbs tend to stay at either of these two hotels - The Strand or Bencoolen. You will have to check for the rates - but I don't think it should be too expensive as the lbs are staying there, usually 2-3 or 4 to a room.

Getting around Singapore is fairly easy by the MRT (subway), buses or taxi. It isn't a big city, around 5 million people so unless it is rush hour it doesn't take long to get to destinations.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

try the Orchard Hotel - as the name suggests it's on Orchard Road and is near Orchard Towers, the infamous Four Floors of Whores where Romoes and Crazy Horse are. I've seen posts on this forum from other members saying that some of the LBs touring Singapore actually stay at this place so it's presumably very affordable and who knows, you may even find what you're looking for in the lobby!
            Where did you read that? What rubbish!
            Mister Arse

Comment

http://www.nsshotel.com/accommodation.php

My KL lb friend stayed there last week. RXPharm is right also
              Mister Arse

Comment

I stayed here a couple of months ago and its a great litle place and would go back... Cheap as well and no problem with guest coming back.

www.royalpeacockhotel.com

Comment

http://www.hotel81.com.sg/

Hotel 81, the most popular chain of budget hotels in Singapore. Famous as a ST love motel too. Most Hotel 81 branches are in red light hotspots. The following areas have Hotel 81 branches.

1) Bencoolen: 1 Hotel 81 branch here. It's just outside Orchard area, accessible by a short taxi/bus/MRT ride. It's also just next to where all the Thai lbs stay: Strand Hotel, Bencoolen Hotel and a lb apartment (see below). Many mongers who pick up girls from Orchard use this hotel.

2) Geylang: This area alone has got 9 Hotel 81 branches. Geylang is the most famous area for sex. Many roads lined with brothels, and hot girls parading by the sidewalks too. Mainly young and pretty China ggs, with a good number of nice Indonesian and Thai ggs. There are a few lbs on Lorong 16.

3) Joo Chiat: 4 Hotel 81 branches here. Famous for Vietnamese ggs.

4) Chinatown: 1 Hotel 81 branch here. Keong Saik Road is known for ggs. I don't know much about this place.

Rxpharm's correct. The Thai lbs tend to stay in the Bencoolen area, namely Strand Hotel and Bencoolen Hotel. But many have moved just across the street to an old apartment. I STed a Singaporean lb who stayed in that apartment years ago. All her neigbours were lbs. That building is lb-ville. But note that it's where lbs stay, not work, so it's hard to just go there and ST them. Currently, the entire LOS lb crew from Rowell stay there. Just in front of that lb apartment is the Bencoolen branch for Hotel 81, which is also beside Strand Hotel and Bencoolen Hotel. Here's a pic of Bombay, taken from the Hotel 81 entrance. In the background, you can see the lb apartment with the bright lights.

Comment

Some of the LBs who work at Orchard Towers now stay at Tekka Hotel in Little India. Apparently the Strand and Bencoolen have put up their rates and are now too expensive. Here is the web link.

http://www.tekka-singapore.com/ppc....dPiIgNw
                    Pete

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Feb. 07 2008,02:13) 3) Joo Chiat: 4 Hotel 81 branches here. Famous for Vietnamese ggs.
                      I stayed once at one of the four 81 hotels right in Joo Chiat. Yes, full of bars/karaoke with VNese girls in and outting from them.
                      Problem in Joo Chiat is transportation. No nearby MRT and taxis are not very easy to find in there, don't know why. So, you may end up spending a bit on taxis that are not as cheap as in BKK.
                      Also, not much to do in that area as matter of walking or eating, except for some nice Peranakan (correct??) style houses, an interesting Indian temple, and the VNese girls
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(pete @ Feb. 07 2008,08:04) Some of the LBs who work at Orchard Towers now stay at Tekka Hotel in Little India. Apparently the Strand and Bencoolen have put up their rates and are now too expensive. Here is the web link.

http://www.tekka-singapore.com/ppc....dPiIgNw
                        Yes, Pete. It seems that lbs don't want to stay at Strand Hotel and Bencoolen Hotel anymore. I think that's why they have moved to the lb apartment just across. Surprising that you mention Tekka Hotel. I just brought Bombay there because all the hotels at Bencoolen were full on a Fri night. A few words of warning, folks: if you try to get a room in Bencoolen on a weekend night, be prepared to wait a long time. You'll be waiting in the lobby with embarrassed-looking farangs and their ST pickups. Best to make reservations.

Note that Tekka Hotel has very budget-y rooms. May not be acceptable to some. But convenient because it's just a short walk away from Rowell Road, a sleazy lb hotspot. It's also within walking distance of all that Little India offers. There are many eateries and a big 24-hour shopping center called Mustafa. Here's a pic of the Tekka Hotel room. And sorry if I keep on bringing Bombay up. The only pix I have of the hotels are with her.

Comment

Yeah, Looker. If you're not into Vietnamese ggs, then Joo Chiat gets old real quickly. The nearest MRT is Paya Lebar MRT station, about 15 min walk away. Not that near, I know.

My recommendation is a hotel in Bencoolen, since it's near town. Tekka Hotel is also quite near town, as are the many other budget hotels in Little India.

Comment

Just to add to the multitude of thoughts: Some of the Thai LBs that work at Orchard Towers stay at an apartment in the River Valley area. If you're looking for budget hotels then besides Hotel 81, it's competitor, Fragrance Hotels is another option.
                            A better idea for having a look at the ladyboys before they start work is to go to Orchard Towers earlier, say about 8.30 and watch them as they come in. Staying at their hotel in the hope of catching sight of them is a bit of a shot in the dark IMHO.
                            http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

By the way, so far the hotels we mentioned are strictly inappropriate for official business travel. If you're looking to conduct business in Singapore, telling your supplier or customer you're staying in one of these places is unlikely to gain points.

If for whoring, I will suggest staying in Geylang. It's ground zero on all the action. Trust me, when you see the Chinese girls plying the streets, you'll wish they all had cock.

Ladyboys in Singapore, from OT, are going to cost you. Do try the action at Rowell, gets real down and dirty...
                              Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Thanks for very useful information, guys.

Stayed at the Strand. Went to Rowell, Geylang Orchard Towers. Tons of thai-lb´s in the OT, few familiar faces.
                                Rowell was disapointing, went there twice, maybe i was just unlucky. Geylang had no lb´s as far as i could tell.

Was is Singapore too short time, but i wasn´t too impressed. That´s how spoiled you get being in LOS.

Thanks again for all great info..
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X