X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ewwwww its stinkyyyyyyyy hahaha
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

ewwwww, maybe i should go to Phuket with rest of them..
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Phuket is better
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Specialy Kl or me are there.....

Most easier as a meeting in FRA,..... or Suay .....

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

1) stay away from itaewon - complete shithole but it does have some clubs
            2) Try jong-ro area - heaps of good places to eat, movies to see, palaces and clubs
            3) kangnam is ok too
            4) myeong dong is ok for SHOPPING!!!!
            5) hong dae has lots to see also - food, shops and clubs - but mainly a younger crowd

hope this helps

ps. big advatage to have someone who can read korean! as many places are only in korean - although you will be able to get by ok

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Thank you Azza, two of them speak Korean but i don't
              know if they can read it..
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I don't know anything about Korea, and have never been there.....but I used to go to an LB 'health' (whorehouse) in Tokyo where at least half of the 15 or so lb's were Korean. Some of them were super hot.

The place got shut down due to immigration issues (with those Koreans I assume), and I haven't seen any of those girls on the other 'health' webpages, so maybe they're someone in Seoul looking for a guy like you!
                Just mentioning this even though it's not very concrete info, and perhaps not what you're looking for.

Comment

Stayfree, no she's actually not looking for that. Naang Faa is a postop ts, she's going with her friends to do a touristy trip.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Quite so. Suay will be mostly found at the Ritz-Carlton noisily sipping on her afternoon tea...between shopping visits and putting out brush fires amongst the entourage..
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Take a range of different ATM cards... last time I was there getting cash on ATM cards was a drama... hard to find the machines, no english... etc.
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

ATMs have improved a lot in Korea, not as hard as before.
                        Trick is finding the ones that take international cards and sometimes that is a pain in the ass.

Just remember where you found a working ATM near your hotel and stick to it.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Bummer, I just moved to Korea and this is the kind of thing I'm into. How much do they usually cost?

Comment

There are some transsexual bars in Itaewon. The girls that I've seen standing outside didn't look too bad. Might be a complete rip off inside though.

Comment

day trip to North Korea ?, or at least see the DMZ.
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

They have a rotunda with Korean war footage (real) playing next to the infiltration tunnel that is visited. It's intense.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X