Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black...anytime after this wednesday is good...my number is 0146239173...cheers..what do u fancy?

Comment

Do they still have beauty pageants in KL?? Good sample of Malay, Chinese etc and safer than the streets if you can flirt/hook up? With contestants or their friends...
      Dexter Hines

Comment

wut do i fancy? u mean the day or the place or... wut...?
        i've only tried once on ck... heard theres more at sunway..well...i think u know nore n should lead me!!hahaha...

Comment

orangasing should be the tour guide of ck since he has the most experience there lolx. Sunway mentari do have some nice looking girls but not sure about the modus operandi so never tried.

Comment

yeah sunway mentari area!! wondering whether they got small rooms like in ck?? last time i went for dinner n yam seng at the chinese corner shop saw a few of them.. i think dat area is more comfortable than ck...

Comment

They are normally in the middle parking lane but i really do wonder where the rooms are ?

Comment

I went with a coupla Chow Kit Girls. I believe I paid about 50 R. VERY sleazy area. I wold go about 10 at night, taking the railtrain there. Walked around alone. Felt safe most of the time. Sometimes there would be a total turnover in girls in each walk around the block. My only poor experience was going into one of the houses with a LB where they locked the gate after you went in. Then she started acting a bit bizarre in the room, like she didn't want to fuck. Threw her a few ringits and bailed. Walking back to the mixed GG/LB bar, I think called Beach Hut or some such, there were always a few LBs on the street across from the Oriental. I hooked up with JackC from this forum and he was VERY helpful!

I'll try to find the pics.
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(orangasing69 @ Jun. 20 2009,11:56) Well Huazhen I believe since I am there with my regular once a week, I'm pretty sure that parking in that area is safe, nite or day. My suggestion in the open air, gated car park right on front of the hotel.

I must agree with you that you could have a bonk for 30 but if you pay just about 50 you'd get memorable experience. Perhaps you get it anyways. As we've seen one persons good experience may not be anothers. And yes some of these ladies ask for 200 and all i do is smile and walk off...30 minutes later i walk past and its down to 50...lol..so be nice..you'll get a good time. Its also good if you speak the language.

As for security local police force is there with a mobile unit and they dont bother the ladies. They are there to ensure no fights and thefts happen. I drove past this morning at 3am and they had their mobile unit with 4 cops around. What you may want to look out for is the local town council officers and welfare who do periodic raids on the ladies.

As for them being druggies, its very presumptous of you that all of them are. Not all...maybe the ones you've approached. And to bonk a gg there..yucks...they are true junkies....with needles marks and scrawny..gimme a lb anytime in chow kit than a gg. Dude you are far more daring than I am.

Well if you any members are around, gimme a call..cheers
                  orangasing up to you to leave your valuables in your car, in the car park...personaly i will never do it anywhere...

If a ladyboy asked me for 200 ringgits i simply laugh and walk off like you...
                  i always paid 30 ringgits and always get good service..i never complainted about it...i don t speak malay(but can speak thai)..as i told you i just use the fact that i m boleh..which give me a lot of attention from ladyboys in chowkit

Yes the cops are not here to make trouble with "girls"..just to prevent..but if they re here, it s because chowkit is know as "hot place"...chowkit has always been a famous    traffic place in KL...The cops are looking for drug traffic mainly.;
                  so if you re a regular visitor of this place you must notice that some days it s crowded, some days its almost dead...why? it s another question

so because you have suspicion,  let me tell you the classic theft with ladyboys( it s rare but happened sometimes)
                  you meet the ladyboy, agree about the price, you follow her in what is supposed to be her room in a short time  hotel...the position of the room furniture make that the table is just near the door and the bathroom at the end of the room,strangely the room has no sign of permanent living..for sure the ladyboys will insisted you paid her first(she will ever leave the room if you don t do it)...she will take off your clothes and put your pant , bags, on the table...but she will do everything for can t take off her clothes...after playing 1 or 2 minutes she will tell you to take a shower...and during the time you are in the bathroom.;she has disapeear with your clothes and valuables....no need to complaint with the hotel manager, he will keep silence..and complaint to Police
                  prostitution is illegal in malaysia..you already break the law.;and you want to complaint  perfect scam
                  Maybe not all ladyboys are druggies, but in 9 years all the ladyboys i've meeted( so around 40) has offered me  to smoked icebaby before doing the job for being more relax., icebaby is not yabaa, don t be confused with ladyboy in thailand, who use razor blade on their arms when they are in need, excepted with thai ladyboys, you will rarely see arm injuries on the indonesian,malay or pinoy,indian ladyboys

like i said i just reported 9 years "Boleh"(boleh= foreigner just in case you re not aware) bonking experience in chowkit

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 20 2009,00:40)
                    (huanzhen @ Jun. 19 2009,23:12) ...but if they find you handsome they will go with you for the price you offered, plus the room charge

Since 2000 i never paid more than 30 Ringgits for a ladyboy,some ladyboy asked ridiculous 50 or100 ever 200 ringgits...which is a rip off...in chowkit area, you can bonk a  real girl for 20 to 30 ringgits.;why paid a ladyboy double?
                     Um....this is gonna go over real well.    
                    i don t asked you to trust me,

Comment

come on bros...we are here to share the love towards the ladyboys...haha..
                      been bz..stil cant find a time to go hunting with u orangasing..once i get the time then ill give u a call...

Comment

Hey guys

I plan a scout either this friday ro sat...just let me know.

And I am amazed how some people are experts in the area when they r not locals themselves. I mean thus far, I never allow a "lady" to remove my pants and i f i have to go to toilet, I never leave my pants in the room...thats just being silly. And as I;ve said leaving some valuables in the car is safe if you park in the open car park right smack in front of Haji Taib 1 and 2. Also i only bring enough cash for the ladies...yes i do agree its not wise to bring your phone up for a photo coz there's 50/50 chance it will be swipped. Anyway..hey to each is own..cheers

Comment

(orangasing69 @ Jun. 29 2009,12:25) Hey guys

I plan a scout either this friday ro sat...just let me know.

And I am amazed how some people are experts in the area when they r not locals themselves. I mean thus far, I never allow a "lady" to remove my pants and i f i have to go to toilet, I never leave my pants in the room...thats just being silly. And as I;ve said leaving some valuables in the car is safe if you park in the open car park right smack in front of Haji  Taib 1 and 2. Also i only bring enough cash for the ladies...yes i do agree its not wise to bring your phone up for a photo coz there's 50/50 chance it will be swipped. Anyway..hey to each is own..cheers
                          Orangasing i never pretend to be an expert, and have the honesty to said that i m a boleh....as malaysian( if you are really a malaysian and not a boleh resident) you have another view on chowkit scene..i just look the scene with different eyes ...

so what is wrong with you? it ' s a problem for you somebody have different view than your?

ABout the classic scam, never said never we are just human and sometimes can do no-logic act,especialy if the ladyboy became damnly hot..(some ladyboy in thailand are very creative for scaming)...

also have you just been aware about this scam? i just described it for other members doesn t get bad experience in chowkit...not all the members are so experienced and wise like you Mr orangasing...

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Jun. 24 2009,20:32) I went with a coupla Chow Kit Girls. I believe I paid about 50 R. VERY sleazy area. I wold go about 10 at night, taking the railtrain there. Walked around alone. Felt safe most of the time. Sometimes there would be a total turnover in girls in each walk around the block. My only poor experience was going into one of the houses with a LB where they locked the gate after you went in. Then she started acting a bit bizarre in the room, like she didn't want to fuck. Threw her a few ringits and bailed. Walking back to the mixed GG/LB bar, I think called Beach Hut or some such, there were always a few LBs on the street across from the Oriental. I hooked up with JackC from this forum and he was VERY helpful!

I'll try to find the pics.
                            Socrates999, it s normal the ladyboy closed the stairs gate when they bring you to their room, no need to worry about it..
                            It s a pity you got bad experience here....

Comment

Great bit of info orangasing69 This reminds me of Susor Empat in Johore Bahru where they work 3 shifts. This all seems so organised to me. Do you get pimps controlling the area I wonder?
                              If time permits I might just head up north and check it out myself.
                              http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm dropping into KL on my way back from LOS early next year and am keen to check out the scene in Chow Kit. After reading the postings above I can see that it might not be the safest place, therefore is it recommended staying there in a hotel(within chow kit)? I'd like to check things out while I'm there and not have to walk too far or get taxi and I don't want to go back to some small shitty room.
                                Any suggestions?
                                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                                X