X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getsu,

U have your regular lbs in KL, u mean she only do in her apartment only? never hang out in CK or other places!
    Hows she look and service? probabaly u can post her pic .

Have fun!! Ck seems to have run out of solid sexy lbs!!

Comment

(orangasing69 @ Aug. 10 2009,13:19) hey getsu how r you mate...lets meet up...it'd be cool to scout with a buddy...cheers
      haha sure, one of these days, you can contact me at my old number. However, i'm really strapped for cash off late, so I'll find it hard to go hunting

@nightrider: I met my regular at CK (my last trip report, her name is Aina), but due to the recent crackdown operations that have been frequent, she told me to go to her apartment instead. Sorry I don't have a picture, she's not comfortable about it.

Comment

Hi Getsu,

Its ok about it, I have not been to CK for a while and my regular by the name Sally have disappear due to the crackdown.

Sometimes I dont feel comfortable in CK cos' lots of asshole standing around.

Another regular of mine staying in Jalan Ipoh by the name Kelina have disappear too probabaly in Singapore or overseas.

Yah! one day we can hunt together too! keep in touch!

Comment

Hey lads, I'll be in KL a couple of times in October... Happy to go out looking
          PM if you are interested

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

haha hopefully i have cash when you come over.

In the meantime i've got enough for one trip this month, but it's likely that i'll be visiting my regular again

Comment

Save your pennies lad... lets go hunting

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

nope, i'm out yet again. Had to use that money to pay for some bills, so darn

Comment

I've been to KL several times but chow kit only once, during the day - seemed alright at 4 pm haha but I was just near the monorail. Won't go there at night because I would feel like a walking target.

Beach Club is an interesting place to go to if you are going to KL for the first time - it's actually the default location if you tell a cab driver you want to go out in KL but don't know where.

Shark tank in there, and some stage performances by woman and ladyboys. Quite a mix of working women in there and a few ladyboys in there too.
                  And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I just want to inquire, where in Sunway Mentari can these ladyboys be located? I went twice around 12-3am and didn't see a single ladyboy around, heck i made a few rounds the entire area (with Shell being my starting point, into the shopping lots and the apartment areas)

Comment

Hi Getsu,

The place in mentari is in fact between the two shop lots where alot pub and karaoke is and there is a hawker centre, behind ipoh white coffee.
                      Usually, they hanged around the car parks in dark area.

Happy hunting!!

Comment

oh, so the row behind Ipoh White Coffee eh? I'll check again when I have the time

Comment

I'm looking at a 1 night stopover in KL in a couple of weeks. Leaving early for airport so nothing fancy.

Can anyone recommend a value hotel? Not far from Chow Kit or the airport. Never been there by the way.

I saw mention of the Wenworth in some threads? Anyone stayed there?

Edit: Found the Brisdale Hotel Kuala Lumper which seems good value at around US$50. Anyone try that or know if it's in the vicinity of Chow Kit.

Oh, how risky is it to bring lbs back to a hotel room there?

Comment

Hey guys...lets do a group cruise around a few places...chow kit, pudu and sunway...gimme a call...0146239173...cheers

Comment

(ladyboyluva @ Sep. 30 2009,04:55) I'm looking at a 1 night stopover in KL in a couple of weeks. Leaving early for airport so nothing fancy.

Can anyone recommend a value hotel? Not far from Chow Kit or the airport. Never been there by the way.
                              You can't be near to both Chow Kit and the airport Airport is about an hour drive south of KL

Sorry for offering such a useless comment as I know nothing about hotels in the area. Just wanted to add some realism.
                              And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

(princeshow @ Oct. 08 2009,20:06)
                                (ladyboyluva @ Sep. 30 2009,04:55) I'm looking at a 1 night stopover in KL in a couple of weeks. Leaving early for airport so nothing fancy.

You can't be near to both Chow Kit and the airport Airport is about an hour drive south of KL

Sorry for offering such a useless comment as I know nothing about hotels in the area. Just wanted to add some realism.
                                Ah thanks, I worked that out eventually.

Staying at the Concorde now. It's near the airport but can take a train into the city apparently fpr about $10.

Any locals want to meet PM me, I'll be there in about a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X