Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay in a decent hotel, maybe near the Beach Club, which is near the elevated line. Take the train to Chow Kit. There might be 1 or 2 hotels in that area, but, jeeze, the sleaze!
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Cheers for that Socrates

What area/suburb is the Beach Club in? (address?)

What is particularly significant about the Beach Club that would entice me to go there?
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Also, have had a look around TLF and haven't found any recommendations for hotels or places to visit/things to do in KL. Apart from going for a roam around Chow Kit is there anything else worth checking out? I've never been to KL but am keen to see the underbelly as well as the culture.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Had a spare day so went to Haji Taib 1 and 2 on Thursday afternoon. Silly me, didn't bring a map of the area and clean forgot the directions so I walked around in circles for a while.
          But then...suddenly 3 Indonesian ladyboys came in my view and I knew...paradise beckoned! I later realised i walked from the back of Haji Taib 2 and made the mistake of not looking out for the car park and the EON bank building.
          Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to find about 6 on Taib 2 and about a dozen on Taib 1. Half of which were nice, slim, chicks. And this was about 4pm.
          Very good directions orangasing.
          However I had made a prior appointment with a certain lady in my avatar and left soon after to an evening of delight and dinner.
          Incidentally, I've got a picture of the place on my blog (minus ladyboys unfortunately).
          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(tomscam @ Jul. 22 2009,14:21) Cheers for that Socrates

What area/suburb is the Beach Club in? (address?)

What is particularly significant about the Beach Club that would entice me to go there?
            Beach club Cafe has a huge selection of GG from all around asia to choose from.
            You can find some LB action there also - and had a LB show last time i was there too.

Location on map: corner of Jalan P Ramlee and Jalan Perak

Easy to find - just take the monorail to Bukit nanas and walk back to location above - depending on the time of night you'll probably see a few freelance LB along Jalan Sultan Ismail charging silly prices - but then again so does everyone in BCC. Enjoy
            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am a Malaysian and favourite hunt area ia in CK and sunway Mentari.
              The girls in Mentari have their own romms across the main road in those few block of apartment in front of Shell Station.
              It is pretty safe compare to CK rooms.
              Of course, some lb bitch dont even know how to keep their room clean and they expect u to ferry them to and fro to their hideout.
              The rates are the same as in CK. RM50 upwards.

Comment

Hey Nightrider .. welcome

how far is it from central KL to Sunway mentari?
                I googled this and came up with Petaling jaya area .. is this correct area?
                Can we take a train ? or how much in a taxi to reach this area?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(huanzhen @ Jul. 04 2009,20:14)
                  (orangasing69 @ Jun. 29 2009,12:25) Hey guys

I plan a scout either this friday ro sat...just let me know.

And I am amazed how some people are experts in the area when they r not locals themselves. I mean thus far, I never allow a "lady" to remove my pants and i f i have to go to toilet, I never leave my pants in the room...thats just being silly. And as I;ve said leaving some valuables in the car is safe if you park in the open car park right smack in front of Haji  Taib 1 and 2. Also i only bring enough cash for the ladies...yes i do agree its not wise to bring your phone up for a photo coz there's 50/50 chance it will be swipped. Anyway..hey to each is own..cheers
                  Orangasing i never pretend to be an expert, and have the honesty to said that i m a boleh....as malaysian( if you are really a malaysian and not a boleh resident) you have another view on chowkit scene..i just look the scene with different eyes ...

so what is wrong with you? it ' s a problem for you somebody have different view than your?  

ABout the classic scam, never said never we are just human and sometimes can do no-logic act,especialy if the ladyboy became damnly hot..(some ladyboy in thailand are very creative for scaming)...

also have you just been aware about this scam? i just described it for other members doesn t  get bad experience in chowkit...not all the members are so experienced and wise like you Mr orangasing...
                  Hmmm..I dunno huanzhen but...lots of contradictory sayings in your postings  
                  First, "boleh" in Bahasa Malaysia (M'sia official language) means "Can do"  and NOT foreigner. Probably you are trying to say "Buleh" which is how Indonesians and NOT Malaysians are calling us foreigners.
                  In Malaysia they call us "Mat-salleh"
                  Second, you don't get anything for RM30 in Chow Kit. Perhaps you can get at best 40RM in Petaling Street or India town (Brickflields) opposite to KL Sentral. A very very few LBs there but mainly GGs from Indonesia, Burma, China and God knows where from  
                  Thirdly, I have been mongering with M'sian LBs since 1988 and no, this doesn't make me an expert but...I have NEVER found any of them offering me to smoke before, during or after since there is barely time (and space) to undress, do your things, watch out for your clothes/properties, getting dressed, and leave the place ASAP.
                  So..dunno but your info seems much like a cut and paste from some sex forum to me.
                  Peace    
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Hi Azza33,

Sunway mentari is opposite the famous shopping mall " Sunway Piramid" , Sunway Theme Park and Sunway Hotel.

Infact, it is called Bandar Sunway, it is about 15 - 20 km away from KLCC ( twin tower).

But the lbs will only be on the street after 12 midnite and full force after 3 am.

It is safe there as they will bring u back to their personal staying rooms where live there. so no pick pocket or other nosense as they know u can locate them any time but it is better not to bring lots of money( safe better than sorry!!!)

Comment

Sunway Mentari sounds like Singapore's Changi Village - action after midnight.
                      I'll have to rule that out, don't really fancy taking a cab out and a cab back at that hour.
                      Any info on ladyboys in the Ampang area, nightrider? Any info would be much appreciated.
                      http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(nightrider @ Aug. 06 2009,13:12) Hi Azza33,

Sunway mentari is opposite the famous shopping  mall " Sunway Piramid" , Sunway Theme Park and Sunway Hotel.

Infact, it is called Bandar Sunway, it is about 15 - 20 km away from KLCC ( twin tower).

But the lbs will only be on the street after 12 midnite and full force after 3 am.

It is safe there as they will bring u back to their personal staying rooms where live there. so no pick pocket or other nosense as they know u can locate them any time but it is better not to bring lots of money( safe better than sorry!!!)
                        nr - so its safe and easy to find?
                        and catching a taxi back to central KL after a good nights work is no hassles?
                        Would the girls be happy to go back to a hotel?

Thanks in advance for advice.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

wow, didn't know about sunway mentari, i should check it out one of these days

I haven't been to chow kit at all, i've been going to my regular LB's apartment in KL

Comment

(getsu12 @ Aug. 08 2009,22:06) I haven't been to chow kit at all, i've been going ....

You are lucky you can avoid that hovel

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

hey getsu how r you mate...lets meet up...it'd be cool to scout with a buddy...cheers

Comment

Hi Azza 33,

Well, i am not to sure cos it well pass midnight,
                                The lbs would not go to those cheap or budget hotel surrounding Sunway Mentari as there is frequent raid by the police. I guess u got to pay them more in order for them to follow u back to the hotel cos the time consume to and fro from hotel.
                                Unless, u book them whole nite.
                                Sorry cant furnish u more info as i only go for short time!!
                                Have fun!!

Getsu, I like your avatar. Is a pic of lbs!!

Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
                                X