• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking well said!

Comment

haha...sound good ...

Comment

Hi Viv

What is the story behind your username "apologize"?

I have wondered why you chose an intransitive verb & not your name "Viv".

Though I am sure your fans would still love you with any name.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

apologize is mean I want to tell with some body about they think I very thin and I like to put small shortjean.....they tell and ask me before about "hey viv so sorry are u still have COCK or not" I want to say apologize... i'm not still have cock but i'm still have BIGCOCK

Comment

hehe i'm joke ok? sory for do not gentle....um..I like to say welcome to all about come to play songgran in my bar we have fun for sure....!! hope to see u!

Comment

about u to m.r pacman this name is mean u like to eat everything ?....are u fat? r u hungry? or u just want to try test ? I hope u will try to eat me in one day...hahaha i'm waiting

Comment

(apologize @ Apr. 12 2008,11:35) apologize is mean I want to tell with some body about they think I very thin and I like to put small shortjean.....they tell and ask me before about "hey viv so sorry are u still have COCK or not"  I want to say apologize... i'm not still have cock but i'm still have BIGCOCK    
                After seeing the pictures on your phone Vivian, I have to agree it does look big!

Me and Natalie think its great you are posting on here too, you must be a very busy girl by now!

Take good care,

Glenn and Natalie

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 12 2008,08:49) What is the story behind your username "apologize"?
                  I have wondered why you chose an intransitive verb & not your name "Viv".

Pacman, you really talk to your lbs like that?

Hello Vivian. You have very sexy body. Please post more pictures, ok? I like to see your Songkran pictures.

Comment

Of course, don't you?
                    Vivian writes very well so she understands me fine.      
                    Don't you Viv?          

Comment

(apologize @ Apr. 12 2008,11:41) about u to m.r pacman this name is mean u like to eat everything ?....are u fat? r u hungry? or u just want to try test ? I hope u will try to eat me in one day...hahaha i'm waiting  
                      No Viv, I am not fat, I don't eat everything but I was hoping you were hungry.        

My name is the same as the first electronic game popular before you were born.

When I come to Guess Bar I will try to eat you in one day. Keep waiting for the hansum falang with the good heart.

That will be me.        

Comment

PACMAN i will wait for u haha.... i know pacman is game like eat eat eat hehe....what u real name ?? or that is you secret?? ^_^ welcome to thailand and welcome to songgran ka!....hope u fine and happy new year for u

Comment

My name is no secret but I am very shy.
                          Here is my offer - everyone wants to see your big cock, so post a picture & I will tell you my name.        

Or you can send the picture to me in a private message & I can describe it to all your friends here.

Be careful because you might make them crazy. Then they will all come visit you at Guess Bar.

You will never apologise again. OK?      

Happy New Year to you & all your friends.

Comment

thankyou see you naka i will go work now.....i will send picture and post here also

Comment

Moneyman already posted a picture of her cock

And I must say it looks mighty nice and so does she.

Comment

given vivian's incredible (and well-deserved ) current popularity , what do we figure the odds are she'll actually be available in the bar the night i finally show my face in bangkok next week?

and how many of you BM's are going to be in line in front of me with all your kiss-ass compliments and head-turning offers and promises of taking her away to some distant land of wishes-come-true? flattery and fodderoll that are sure to crush my dreams of long sweet private time with this goddess-sent-to-earth...

oh how oh how will i pull her away from the masses of adoring fans ...what words of wit and wisdom ... what jests and barbs and sparkling repartee might possibly win the day for such a plain-spoken, hard-working, honest good man, not given to sweet talk or promises...

oh, if only vivian could know how i feel, but alas...this heart must suffer in the silence only true love understands...

btw, unlike our pledges of devotion and unending compliments, there is certainly no surfeit of actual "reports" on this young lady...is she truly "beyond words"?

oh, the agony....

Comment

Working...
                                X