• Show
Clear All

• Shes on-line now    
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• cheers Dave , just made my introduction

Comment

• my goodness i started a long and popular thread here with a simple, yet unanswered query...

Comment

• you just have to read between the lines, qwerty.

she's beautiful. even more beautiful naked. and in person.
          and she will never work either in pattaya or for pattaya rates.
          and she's very good at playstation. spends a lot of time at it.
          and if you can afford what it takes to get her to stop, i'm sure you'll file a very good report.

Comment

• never have something can stop my respect
            don't worry player game girl like me is good better more than drugs girl certainly

Comment

• I'm very impressed. You've got a good (and pretty) head on your shoulders. Don't ever lose it.
              Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

• (apologize @ May 05 2008,03:42) never have something can stop my respect
                don't worry player game girl like me is good better more than drugs girl certainly  

Comment

• Gaming and a hot ladyboy. This is a once in a blue moon match. Incredible!

Comment

•      She certainly is  

Comment

• hello vivian....i want you to know i come to Guess to say "hello" to you in June...if you like me, we go LT, i pay fine and then you can use your joystick in me! We can play wii too if you want...if you win game, you top me....if i win game, i get to suck your spicy big joystick! you are very pretty girl and i look forward to talking to you....HT1

Comment

• that game very nice and funny

Comment

• fair enough.
                          you certainly seem well liked here viv, and i bet you deserve all the respect youre getting.
                          its nice to know there are good girls like you out there!
                          especially in a world of all us bad guys!!!

Comment

• bad guys!!!!
                            i have to be teacher and hit them when they going to bad way right?
                            hahaha

Comment

• yes i would like a spanking from a sexy girl like you....

Comment

• was wit vivian last week on a whistle stopover in bkk.a beauty she is and tells me her mam from pakistan..a real nice girl to chat to and great in the cot..i had great difficult in picking between her and top who is also a doll ..anyway i done both of them and happily made my way to beijing after a 4 day stopover in bkk

Comment

Working...
                                X