• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Hi,

I have spent a few nights with Fern in the past fortnight and i know everything. I just hope that i got through to her in some way and that she does the right thing for herself and her freinds.

I spent last night with her (29/08) she is very skinny, to skinny but i wish her well and i hope she also gets support from those around her the most.

Comment

• (Russell @ Aug. 30 2008,01:36) Hi,

I have spent a few nights with Fern in the past fortnight and i know everything. I just hope that i got through to her in some way and that she does the right thing for herself and her freinds.

I spent last night with her (29/08) she is very skinny, to skinny but i wish her well and i hope she also gets support from those around her the most.
        I will agree... She is a bit thin currently... (understatement)

Interesting thought: Do you think that all this talking about her personal life and her problems, makes her want to stop doing drugs or is she going to depend on them more now?

I think I answered the question already while talking about her weight....

"What a fucking hero you are.... "
        -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

• Interesting point. Wonder if the attention it is attracting only compounds the issue. Let the nearest and dearest do their best

Comment

• (kahuna @ Aug. 15 2008,15:09) All I meant was that methamphetamine is a very dangerous drug and over time destroys brain cells and other organs....Damage that is largely irreparable...
            So dangerous in fact, that even as prescribed medication in the USA it's use is very restricted...
            In point of fact there IS NO APPROVED MEDICAL use of methamphetimine.   It's in the cat II class of drugs because of that.  Like LSD.  It'll fry your brain, turn your teeth brittle and in general leach your system.  IF these girls appreciate that and don't use it like a bunch of outlaw bikers they might be ok, more or less. We all have coffee to start the day and energy drinks are maybe a little too popular, for the same reasons as they use stimulants.  This could very well explain how they can eat so much and so often and not gain weight. Good nutrition would surely help offset some of the bad effect from the stuff.  I'd go so far as to suggest they get some vitamins. It's the combo of too much speed, too little sleep and not eating well that can really do it. Truckers buddies have been around a long time, but abuse of this stuff can really tear ya up.

Comment

• I am as guilty as anyone for involving Fern and the subsequent debate about drugs into the topic, which started off complimenting Fern.

When I put the word "Drugs" into the search just now this topic was at the top of the list.

We all know that many LB use something from time to time and I would like to ask all including the moderators not to include any more posts relating to drugs be put on this topic.

My relationship with Fern is not the same as before but I know she is very upset that everyone thinks she is a bad person and has become somewhat of a whipping boy on this subject.

Like I said I have been as guilty as anyone and if I knew that this would lead to all of this I would have kept quiet in the first place. I am far too impulsive sometimes and it gets me into hot water.

So can we please give Fern a chance, many of you who have met her know she is a good person and she deserves all the chances to sort herself out.

Thanks and hope I am understood for my motives this time
              harris11

Comment

• (harris11 @ Aug. 16 2008,00:29) Think Fern was planning to go to bar and get BF by a aussie lad who was looking out for her.  Maybe she will get 2000 baht for a fuck and you two can spend it on some Ice late
                That might have been me

Comment

• Eh stogie this has been very interesting , but I think its time you closed it down.
                  I'll go and sort Fern out next trip , I have always fancied her ... and this is how I want to remember her !

Fern ..I love you too much cant wait...thinks .."has she read this ?"
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Before you go closing this down I have something which I have not used yet but I think it is now time to pull out the biggest weapon of reason I have. Usually I just use the "Reality Stick" on most people on the Forum to guide them along on their merry way in life!! For Harris I have something I have never used before so Harris as you read this just bend your head over slightly and this won't hurt very much.........POW.........some time goes by and Harris wakes up.....Hey guys what just happened as I was in LOS for 14 weeks and had a great time fucking hookers and butterlying around. I am telling you guys just have a great time and don't fall in love with these gals because they all lie to you and why the fuck send them money if you "never lose your gal you only lose your turn" Do you think any of you can control a hooker from 8000 miles away? Harris has just been hit with the "Battambang Stick" and has now no memory of all the shit one can get himself into when acting irrationally once back in Farangland. The "Battambang Stick" was purchased on one of my trips to Cambo and it literally means "Disappearing Stick" This is the first time using it and with the first tap all of the stupidity disappears from your brain as the trip to LOS can change a man's character for the worse sometimes. A much harder shot to the head makes you disappear from the face of the earth entirely. I bought the last remaining stick so if any others need it to come to their senses please let me know. Harris you will have a bump on your temple and a headache and a small side efect of cutting your hair in a short bob cut something like Fern's but otherwise you should be in your right mind in about another 4 months. Now all you Fucksticks stop arguing!!!!

Comment

• The other Guess girls tell me that Fern is now back in Isaanville "recovering" courtesy
                      of her BF...whomever that is...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Sep. 14 2008,16:55) The other Guess girls tell me that Fern is now back in Isaanville "recovering" courtesy
                        of her BF...whomever that is...
                        I like Fern I always have but she was looking incredibly thin the last time I saw her a few weeks back. I am not one to jump to conclusions but I am also not stupid. Read into that what you will.

Harris WAKE the fuck up!!!!

Comment

• Give Harris a chance to wake up as I just gave him a whack with the Battambang Stick and he needs recovery time!!!!!

Comment

• I think young Fern needs to stay away from the bright lights & temptations of a big city like BKK. I for one hope she gets her self clean & sorts her life out, she's a good kid ! Harris for at least trying !
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Sep. 15 2008,13:05) she's a good kid
                              They´re all good kids deep inside.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• She doesn't look so good without the hair and makeup, especially first thing in the morning.

Like Ozzie says - way too skinny... and come on, why would that be?

Last time I do her 'long time, that's for sure!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X