Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (aperry @ Sep. 13 2008,06:27) I am telling you guys just have a great time and don't fall in love with these gals because they all lie to you and why the fuck send them money if you "never lose your gal you only lose your turn"    Do you think any of you can control a hooker from 8000 miles away?    
    Another great post Mr A.   Actually I can't influence them from 6 miles across Bangkok, so there is little hope for the distant sponsors.  

Maybe I need a little bump on the cranium from the Battambang Stick, when you are over here next - just to keep me in line (or to   the competition ?!)
    TT

Comment

• Damn...I can't influence them when they are 6 feet away...

Actually, I can't even influence them when they are 6 inches away...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (Rollo Tomasi @ Sep. 15 2008,16:47) She doesn't look so good without the hair and makeup, especially first thing in the morning.

Like Ozzie says - way too skinny... and come on, why would that be?

Last time I do her 'long time, that's for sure!  
        Wow, she looks completely different in this pic

harris11, send her copyhair food please!!!
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• She looks like some ugly Swedish guy to me...

But she is still wearing her gold necklace...

Comment

• Yes, many swedes looks like that..
            That´s not gold, looks like silver. Or maybe its platina or white gold.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• You guys are wankers.

Comment

• (Russell @ Sep. 15 2008,19:04) You guys are wankers.
                Yes.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (Russell @ Sep. 15 2008,13:04) You guys are wankers.
                  and?

loosen up Russ - all in jest!!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

•  Absolutely - all in jest. But its at the expense of people likely hurting a bit, and also who Im sure know the mistakes made already. I think I prefer to acknowledge Harris' request, and more particularly to take into account the point about Fern knowing what's said and likely being hurt by it.

Don't know him, don't know her. But I do know what's fair and kind.  

Comment

• srb, read up on what harris11 accomplished over last few months regarding Fern. (His pm threats you can´t read unfortunately). To be quite honest i think he has done more harm, that some bad jokes about it.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Hey sev7en

Noted, and I did see a bit without getting too engrossed in it - think I know what you mean. I do see there's often a history I wouldn't know anything about.

Perhaps I just hate kicking people when they're down, or seeing it. But the main thing is Fern doesnt seem to deserve to be the subject (or middle person) of a battering, mistakes or not  

Comment

• I don't believe anyone here has kicked Fern...In fact, my recollection is that most
                          everyone here is concerned with her condition and wishes her the best...

But no one here is responsible for the fact that she is a hooker and a drug user...
                          That responsibility lies solely with her and now with Mr Harris who foolishly continues to
                          throw money at her....

Comment

• Good Grief is Harris back with Fern

Comment

• Yep...Some guys it seems have a very slow learning curve ...

Comment

• isnt that a flat learning curve - opposite of NOT UP ??
                                omosh

Comment

Working...
                                X