Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (sev7en @ Jan. 22 2009,19:07) And when her bardays are over there´s  harris11 picking up from there.
    Oh shit, here we go again...

Comment

• just reversed out of her and she looked damm fine too me. Blame it own the photographer, she not happy to believe internet come and see her in bar , provided she not already bar fined
      harris11

Comment

• She's a fat pig!

Comment

• (harris11 @ Jan. 22 2009,17:12) just reversed out of her
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Just 3 hours before I saw her....

She looking

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• She looks better than ever!!
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• When you saw her last time?
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jan. 22 2009,23:40)
                  (harris11 @ Jan. 22 2009,17:12) just reversed out of her

Yeah, it's amazing after such an auspicious beginning, turning that phrase, how far south the grammar went...

Comment

• The sponser is dead.  Long live the sponser

Fern has made a choice,

Australia wins
                    harris11

Comment

• Oh dear...       he may have won the fight, but I fear he has lost the war...
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• With Fern there are no losers!

Comment

• Try telling that to harris11...

Losers? Winners?      ...just enjoy the ride for as long as it goes...

Comment

• (pacman @ Feb. 23 2009,09:15) Try telling that to harris11...
                            That's for him to decide.

The way I see it is that I've been lucky enough to shag a few absolute fantasy ladyboys over the years. Something most men would not dare do or do not have the means to do.

I haven't had second best and I haven't gone mad or broke doing it.

Harris has had his cake... savour the flavour and if it goes off get a fresh one.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Feb. 23 2009,09:22) Harris has had his cake... savour the flavour and if it goes off get a fresh one.
                              An apt analogy, finding one as "tasty"     may be easier said than done though....  

Something most men would not dare do or do not have the means to do.
                              God that is so true, if the lurkers who fancy our girls only had a little more courage.......they need reminding we only go around once...

..and I haven't gone mad..
                              cross your heart & hope to die...    

Comment

• So does this mean driftspunk is now sponsoring fern ( I very much doubt it) She is hardly ever in Guess bar these days, so work must be slow, how is she going to pay for her condo
                                My guess is DS is in town, so he is flavour of the month, when he leaves, poor old Harris will be back on the firm & western union wont be the only ones happy
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X