Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (seamus @ Feb. 23 2009,11:54)  So does this mean driftspunk is now sponsoring fern ( I very much doubt it)
    I doubt that too. Driftspunk is young hansum and gets his sex for free, he stated several times. So if sponsoring means money, i doubt it, or maybe Fern accepts other types of payments nowadays. Hotsex from a young stud?
    harris11, bud, youh ave my sympathies. Send no more please.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Its always sad when love grows cold , time to dig out those old Motown records
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (sev7en @ Feb. 23 2009,09:06)
        (seamus @ Feb. 23 2009,11:54)  So does this mean driftspunk is now sponsoring fern ( I very much doubt it)
        I doubt that too. Driftspunk is young hansum and gets his sex for free, he stated several times. So if sponsoring means money, i doubt it, or maybe Fern accepts other types of payments nowadays. Hotsex from a young stud?
        would Fern risk going to the Monkey house for shagging a 15 year old?

How will she pay for her various vices?

What{s the capital of Nebraska?

I have many questions .....
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (sev7en @ Feb. 23 2009,07:06) I doubt that too. Driftspunk is young hansum and gets his sex for free, he stated several times.
          Well bro, word on the street is that young DS is in town same time as Me, I may ask him for some tips on this free love.Only had it once & had to cover Me arse ever since
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

•  
            some pay , some talk, some write me  fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Lincoln

(It's the only one I knew)

Comment

• (seamus @ Feb. 24 2009,00:20)
                (sev7en @ Feb. 23 2009,07:06) I doubt that too. Driftspunk is young hansum and gets his sex for free, he stated several times.
                For a fact, first time DS take Fern on his arrival he got it for free. However Fern was in his debt by some 3000 baht and felt obliged to pay him back. Something she has never done with me.

Anyway best of luck to anyone who goes there, my compass is now pointing west . off to LA in May, no plans to come back to LOL but sure one day will make it back for more punishment/pleasure
                ok
                harris11

Comment

• Fuck me i had to pay
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (sev7en @ Feb. 23 2009,15:06)
                    (seamus @ Feb. 23 2009,11:54)  So does this mean driftspunk is now sponsoring fern ( I very much doubt it)
                    ...or holds more than one jobtitle...

...definitely a good hia-pet from time to time.
                    "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                    -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Feb. 24 2009,03:53) Lincoln

(It's the only one I knew)
                      just noticed this Rocket - you are, of course, correct
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Fanta Fabulous

she is lovely, i am interested to see some more.

Nice to know she shoots a nice load, i would to drink all

Originally posted by Boarhog View Post
                        I recently was in the Guess Bar and spent some time with Fern. She has had a new haircut and looks wondefully sexy.

I have attached one photo for those who are interested and have some more for those who are keen.

Fern is great in bed and gets very horny with a wonderful load.

Comment

• Most informative thread ever

Very interesting to read about Yabba and Ice and their effects of LB behavior. When I first came to BKK and Pattaya 3 years ago I got scared when I noticed many LBs have bloodshot eyes. I thought they had AIDS conjunctivitis. They told me they don't sleep. Now I understand why they CAN'T sleep. They love being buzzed out and love socializing with other sleepless LBs. I love that they can go all night. Funny how they can still look beautiful. Ice is full of corrosive chemicals and can ruin your pearly whites. Changes your face to ugliness. Haven't seen much of that around. Apparently they seem to be able to control their frequency of use. Or maybe they died off. I understand the famous Moo was caught with a urine test and had her lovely locks shorn off completely. That wasn't the worst part. The withdrawal is like cold turkey withdrawal like with other drugs like Heroin. Sometimes the withdrawal can be severe enough to kill you like it did Amy Winehouse. Moo is certainly lucky to have been caught. She will be with us longer albeit as a post op. (I hate that beautiful LBs cut off their best part). Drug detox should be administered by real doctors and not prison officials. Thankfully I never associated with people who enjoyed drugs after I graduated from medical school. Too busy and didn't want to be dizzy while I'm doing surgery. I even hated the Fentanyl pre-anesthetic given before my own surgeries. I have enough problems trying to get off caffeine (soda pops taste so good) and sugar (also tasty). I knew the last two were bad for anyone's health, but the dumb doctors don't listen to me. Now sugar and caffeine are finally being incriminated as the hidden causers of failing health, mental illnesses (hyperactivity in children and bipolar disorders). Coca Cola, sugar substitutes (metabolized to formaldehyde), coffee, white sugar, and such should all be banned. I think the mentioned substances will eventually lead to conclusions they cause ED.

Comment

• I don't think Thai prison officials provide any kind of detox other than trying to dry you out.
                            Unfortunately it seems just as many prisoners become addicts on the inside just as much as any on the outside.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Babe from heaven

Thanks for her pics, i loved her nipples, thanks for the post again

I can sleep on her, who needs bed anyway

Originally posted by Boarhog View Post
                              Double bed unavailable but Fern looks horny on a single!

Comment

• Lovely

she has those dreamy eyes to fall in love with her and nice and small nipples. Loved them

Originally posted by LadyboyCrush View Post
                                Ya, I definitely prefer Fern with the short hair as well... I remember the first time I saw her with the short hair, I mentioned to Monkeyspank that she was quite sexy... (whereas with long hair, I didnt really even notice her) heehe...

...I just put the photoset you are referring to up in the Ladyboy CRUSH (hehe) members section....

Comment

Working...
                                X