Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best just to fuck them - and not dwell on it too much - thats when your hard starts losing it

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

• I told you guys that the "Battambang Stick" works. Welcome back Harris......take some extra strength Tylenol for that headache. How is your new haircut? You are a changed man now so enjoy the fruits of life!!!!

Comment

• (sev7en @ Sep. 18 2008,17:12)
        Fern needs more baht..
        Now where did I put that *number for Western Union?
        harris11

Comment

• Good boy Harris....the less you remember the better off you will be!! How is your headache? It will go away soon!!

Comment

• (harris11 @ Sep. 19 2008,11:14) Now where did I put that  number for Western Union?
            You could probably say it backwards
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Latest update on EXTREMELadyboys.com... (Video of Fern added as free bonus!)

93598.jpg

Comment

• Harris is going to have a fucking relapse when he sees this!!! Harris just post here and I will have to give you another whack with the 'Battambang Stick" again if needed.....no extra charge as it is all inclusive in your recovery program!!

Comment

• Hi, So is Fern still around/contactable?

Also is she suitable for a first timer? (plenty of other BKK experience)

thanks

Comment

• Try Guess Bar
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jan. 21 2009,04:09) Try Guess Bar
                      thanks, hadn't seen her in any recent pics, so wasn't sure if she was still around.

Comment

• was there at xmas
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• fucking hell 11 pages about fern from guess bar? i got her number from Om and called her. she came strait round and i had a wonderful time with her, she now has blond hair wooooo does she give a nice blow job
                          i did post this pic in my thred through the lens of donnnnnnny but hardly anyone noticed it, or maybe there are two fren working guess bar???
                          Attached Files
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Some one had said she was looking a little , how shall i say , Jaded, due to a large intake of ice, mate you aint wrong !
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• You're not wrong!

Her face looks like a 35yr old man's, not feminine like before. She was always skinny but now looks gaunt. And what's happened to her tits?

She's going to go out of business real quick. Pity..
                              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

•  Nah, i watched that new House of Shemales dvd with only Guess girls cept Somo, and Fern looked superhot, actually the hottest of em in that dvd, at least.
                                She´s fit and hardbody, just how i like em.
                                And when her bardays are over there´s  harris11 picking up from there.
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X