Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and when they come home, their dads will thrash them to sleep with his belt!!
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(jimslim @ Sep. 28 2008,02:12) Right ..............

I picked up 27 ladyboys one night , all of whom were living in a cardboard box in the middle of the road .

When we got back to the hotel I made them paint the room , change the curtains , fit a wooden floor instead of that dreadful carpet , re-plump the bathroom suite , re-tile the bathroom , double glaze the windows and paint the ceiling like the Cistine Chapel .

I fucked all 27 of them 3 times each , (it was only a short time ) and made them all go and get money from their Thai boyfriends and bring it to me .

Try telling that to the young mongers of today , they'll not believe you
      ROFLMAO

Too fucking funny
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Sounds like Jim is slowing down ... or maybe just a slow day
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

The SlimMan has spoken so take that with a grain or a token!! On beach road the objective is to get the drunken falang to his room in an even drunker state than he is in and rob him when they can. Just read the Pattaya Mail and you will see a pic of the latest cheapskate German who was robbed trying to get a bargain off the beach. Watch out: "When you put your mitts around their tits and drink a bottle of Schlitz...you may not fuck!!!"

Comment

Look at the bright side, won't have to buy a drink for "jack" on the porch at Guess.
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(jacktherimmer @ Sep. 27 2008,20:04) Yes there are a few stunning girls but their pricetag is not o.k. .  The girls are overpriced.  You can find the same quality and better in N.E.P. for less.

What a fool would pay 1500 B for S/T ?

Some girls have an attitude, they think they are stars.
              Too much fuzz about nothing concerning this bar.

Jack is in the house.
              I can't obviously comment on the prices. Or quality of the girls.

But what I gather having been around NEP is that comparing Guess Bar to the NEP joints is like comparing oranges and apples.

GB provides a more relaxed atmosphere. I mean, juxtaposed with the NEP backdrop, it definitely presents a certain sense of tranquil against the boisterous, wilder NEP.

The NEP signs don't even work well.

Comment

Can I be juxtaposed with the NEP backdrop? - sounds like my sort of night out!  Preferably with Four Guess Bar girls .... sorry, that should read .. preferably with Four of Guess Bar (but only at a reasonable price of course   )
                TT

Comment

ok guys i for one think the guess girls are overpriced,overrated,but hey,i dont care each to his own ive no problem with it plenty other places to go,i generally just go guess for a beer mayby.what anyone wishes to pay is his affair,all is fair in love and mongering
                  robbo

Comment

the signs in good perfect working order i rekon.................i read it as NANA ENTERTAIN-ME...................SUITS ME!
                    robbo

Comment

im sort of with robbo too ,they are ok but nothing to write home about.Off the ones i've had, which includes jenny the dud(sorry she just was for me), only one or two were stand outs, Jane being the best.Maybe you guys have spoilt the shit out of em
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I have spent a lot of time and a lot of money in the Guess bar in the last almost 2 years since it has been open.

I think it it has lost some of its lustre and has certainly changed since it moved from soi 1 both in appearance and attitude. Does that make it worse than before? Well maybe for some it does but I would say it just makes it different.

Comment

i had my last night in bangkok before coming back to work and headed over to guess bar.
                          It was a monday night and pretty quiet, but sat talking to jay and jane(when she was not playing pool and falling out of her top- the strap bust) and i had a great time.
                          The girls were happy and in between playing tricks on each other and nipping outside for a ciggy they were good company.
                          So even on a quiet night they make you feel good and i for one will be going back many times even if it is just to look at Jay..

Comment

(jacktherimmer @ Sep. 27 2008,20:04) Jack is now in the nut house.
                            I doubt if this guy means KC3 Stogie , dont think 1500 would buy him more than a penis wipe in there....

Sounds like a Greenhorn with an attitude...exile him to the Newbie forum for a year for insulting the mongering fraternity

Comment

Should that not be Jocktherimmer , tight arse git
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 28 2008,11:23) Can I be juxtaposed with the NEP backdrop? - sounds like my sort of night out!  Preferably with Four Guess Bar girls .... sorry, that should read .. preferably with Four of Guess Bar (but only at a reasonable price of course   )
                                Does this mean you've been with Four? It'd be interesting to compare notes.

Comment

Working...
                                X