• Show
Clear All

I hear it washes off with carbolic soap
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

excellent post lol muppets indeed
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

was at guess bar for the first time last friday and can only say: I UNDERSTAND THE HYPE !!!
        javascript:emoticon('')

Its an absolute refreshing bar were you can have a beer, sweet conversation, play pool and get ST or LT company if you are up for it... after you had some fun conversations which went beyond the usual NEP - buy me a drink, i want to go with you, blah blah.

Had a real good time and ended up with Vivien for a ST - had great fun - before, while and after shagging...

Will be back...
        omosh

Comment

IMHO it is better to take a girl from a well known bar than go for the 'bargain' on the street.

Every one is different but I would rather pay a premium to be in a pleasant venue where the girl is 'registered' - they have a copy of their ID and they know that if they misbehave they cannot return to the bar and that most of the bars will probably assist the customer.

It is a bit like Russian Roulette - you have a choice - 1 round in the magazine or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. Up to you.

Comment

(negative bastard @ Sep. 27 2008,14:36)
            (jacktherimmer @ Sep. 27 2008,20:04) What a fool would pay 1500 B for S/T ?
            Sounds like another cheapskate loser given his marching orders!  

If ya can't find $45 for a fuck then stay at home and jerk off!  
            After 5 years and 39 posts...Wise words...
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I hadn't been to Guess in a long time. The last time I went it was in the old location and I only went maybe three times. I liked the place because it was clean, a bit upscale and had hot girls.

This trip on October 13 or 14 I had a bit of time and headed to Guess after a few drinks. When I arrived there were two other customers, one on the couch with a girl and one at the bar with two girls and he was just paying his bill. I would estimate there were 8-10 girls there and honestly, even after having some drinks I didn't see much that made me interested. A few came by and briefly chatted but moved on when I was polite but didn't show interest. I liked that very much. I hate the hard sell by girl you want nothing to do with and you end up leaving just to get away from her. After a bit of this Yo showed up from nowhere and sat and we talked. She was wearing a wig this night which I am not crazy about but other than that she looked great. She has a pretty face and great body. We chatted and I liked her. Eventually we discussed my particular interests and she made in abundantly clear that she would be happy to entertain those interests. We settled on remuneration before we left the bar. And I am sure to the dismay of many I offered a bit more than 1500B. Considering what she had agreed to do, her looks and body and her attitude I thought I could spring for 2000 without breaking the bank.

I was very pleased and will go back to see her again. She was accomodating and very nice. The only turn off was the short time place was really a garbage pit. Usually my hotel is much closer to where Guess is but this time I had to stay in a different part of the city for business. I will avoid the short time hotels around Guess in the future.

Only other comment is that as Stogie has said in the past, they need a bar rail and the place could have been just a bit clearner like the old place used to be. I will go back just like I will probably continue to visit some of the other places because it depends on what you are looking for on any given night.

Comment

Eventually we discussed my particular interests and she made in abundantly clear that she would be happy to entertain those interests.  We settled on remuneration before we left the bar.  And I am sure to the dismay of many I offered a bit more than 1500B
                I think I saw you in there that night. Were you the one with the monocle who asked for a Croft Original?

Fetch the KY Jeeves and dont dilly-dally!
                When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

lmao
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Gunslinger, in point of fact I don't wear a monocle and my manservants name is Terrance, not Jeeves. So it seems you mistaken another for me.javascript:emoticon('')

Comment

(gunslinger @ Oct. 21 2008,21:04)
                      Eventually we discussed my particular interests and she made in abundantly clear that she would be happy to entertain those interests.  We settled on remuneration before we left the bar.  And I am sure to the dismay of many I offered a bit more than 1500B
                      I think that´s thegame925 on an alias, his style of writing
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Seven, no, no, no. I don't post much but I have been around for four years. I have no other identity. Its just little ole' me, Wanderingsam.

Comment

sev7en

Not me - not in Thailand until January 2009 - and I can't spell the big words like
                          abundantly
                          and
                          remuneration
                          Anyway, I never discuss the rates in The Guess Bar - I know what they want and I know what I will pay.

And to keep on topic - I like the Guess Bar

Comment

So do I... always nice to get out of Dubai and be able to see this forum for a change

Comment

welcome back grinder
                              x

i like the guess bar
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(thegame925 @ Oct. 22 2008,19:02) And to keep on topic - I like the Guess Bar
                                So do i. Best bar in Bkk.

I´ll see you in January then,thegame925
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X