Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An interesting perspective on price - personally I always tend to relate price as it represents value rather than its the cheapest. I have rarely ever found the cheapest is the best value but each to their own I guess.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Hi,

I must say the music is very good (80's) but there is lack of stunners who are on display ( not Jay but she lacks a bit of feminity IMHO).

i saw her sister in KC3 ( Jane, they have the same haircut) arriving after 10 pm. She started undressing near the dance platform. She was acting like a boxer who was going to enter the ring, also lack of feminity).

Jack is bound for the Phillipines.

Comment

(jacktherimmer @ Oct. 03 2008,11:07) but there is lack of stunners who are on display ( not Jay but she lacks a bit of feminity IMHO).

i saw her sister in KC3  ( Jane, they have the same haircut) arriving after 10 pm.  She started undressing near the dance platform.  She was acting like a boxer who was going to enter the ring, also lack of feminity).
        FFS, Why don't you pay a visit to Casanova Bar or Pattaya's Hi Boss to get some perspective.  

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I think he'll get all the perspective he needs after a trip to that shithole The Philippines!

Comment

(jacktherimmer @ Oct. 03 2008,03:07) not Jay but she lacks a bit of feminity IMHO.

i saw her sister in KC3   Jane, arriving after 10 pm.  She started undressing near the dance platform.  She was acting like a boxer who was going to enter the ring, also lack of femininity.
            Two of the most stunning girls in BKK, no pleasing some people .
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I have a feeling that Jack is just a wind up poster. Difficult to see any normal person really thinking the way he does.

Comment

Hi Stogie,

I'm normal person, it's just I 'm not a sheep that follows the rest running in front of him( that's an expression in my language, no offense guys)

I must say while in the Guess BAR, I saw Top, she's cute, she has a nice pair of boobs( so soft) but as I red on this forum she prefers to watch t.v. and sleep instead of performing, so I didn't take her.

I don't go to the Philippines for LB's, I've seen some in Santos Street shaving in the morning, not very appealing. I stick only to GG's in Angeles.

Enjoy your evening.

Jack

Comment

Hi,

Forget the Guess Bar, the new HOT spot is now "Cocktail and Dreams" in Phuket. Some real knock -outs, like Annie(she is soft,submissive and has a great body, her knowledge of English could be better, man she can rim!!!)

Sonya , 22 year old cutie with a fresh pair of boobs(one month old she told me). Her boyfriend from Norway send her every month 50 K Bath according to her, she was supposed to be with her family in the North East but she likes cock too much and when he was gone she returned to work. That guy sent her 100 k Bath, Sonya used 50 k for her boobs to be done in Bangkok. The rest was for her family. Her BF would like to see her chopped, she is very hesitant to do this, meanwhile she hits the jackpot.

Another cutie is Bombay. Go and figure out. Bar fine is only 400 B.

There is also a caberet show for free which I enjoyed very much, for now the girls are not spoilt.

I also met Sasha(another pearl) working in Tootsie (LB massage).

I don't go with the flow and leave the beaten track.

Regards

Jack(enjoying the good life)

Comment

You go Jack!!
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I love these muppets who thin they need to provide the ladies with 50k a month to 'survive' and then can't believe the girls aren't faithful to them. I've often tried to buy their rose cloured spectacles to now avail
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Those rose coloured glasses used to be abundant during the Vietnam war and the 1st gulf war, worn not so much by the military but by the civilian contractors during R$R in Thailand while working in Vietnam and the Middle East and making good money. I remember well when many of them where told what their "spouses/girlfriends" kept doing while supposedly studying, no matter they kept on sending $$$$$.
                        BETO

Comment

(Beto @ Oct. 05 2008,17:10) I remember well when many of them where told what their "spouses/girlfriends" kept doing while supposedly studying, no matter they kept on sending $$$$$.
                          "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Trompe le monde
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

yeah I was just at Guess and if you want it you can have it. Just a bunch of couches and a pool table. the girls seemed nice enough but no big deal. Cant compare to NEP. It was ok but I dont see why all you guys think it is so great. I had to many "straight" guys in the bar next door give me shit when I walked or "limped" this trip to take a leak and they asked me why I was at the ladyboy bar and not the other bar closer to the toilet
                              reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 06 2008,03:40) yeah I was just at Guess and if you want it you can have it. Just a bunch of couches and a pool table. the girls seemed nice enough but no big deal. Cant compare to NEP. It was ok but I dont see why all you guys think it is so great. I had to many "straight" guys in the bar next door give me shit when I walked or "limped" this trip to take a leak and they asked me why I was at the ladyboy bar and not the other bar closer to the toilet
                                Sounds like you need to understand its never been designed as a gogo bar and never will be. Maybe thats your issue??? Seems like you think Stringfellows is great (and it is) but the two bars are hardly comparable. One is a bar and one is a gogo. Guess never set out to challenge what is the definative model in Thailand - 300 girls squeezed into 4 bars - thus it created a new model to complement and offer something different. Nobody within the forum says its the BEST but its different and that is what it set out to be. it wont please everybody but nowhere ever does.

Cheers
                                Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                                X