Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(reflections @ Oct. 06 2008,04:40) had to many "straight" guys in the bar next door give me shit when I walked or "limped" this trip to take a leak and they asked me why I was at the ladyboy bar and not the other bar closer to the toilet
    Who in their right fucking mind whould ever want to be closer to that toilet???

I have been in Guess Bar as much or more than most BM's here and I have NEVER had anyone from another bar say anything to me...

Wonder what were you doing in the toilet to get their attention?
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Neither have I. Reflections is full of shit.

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 06 2008,05:10) thus it created a new model to complement and offer something different.  

its different and that is what it set out to be.

Cheers
        Mardhi
        Exactly. Thank fk for Guess Bar!!!

Imagine having only nep and patpong for options
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

imagine lining in Australia or Sweeden and NOt havinng any ladyboy bars?????

Comment

Real men should never speak to each other in toilets , and always look straight ahead when you are pissing , if drawn into conversation never shake hands .

If George Michael appears get out fast
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

no stogie I am not I just think I ran into a drunk guy from England and he asked me in passing while we were both taking a leak about the Geuss bar and is it a lady boy bar and this guy was obviously homophobic but I ignored it no problems.
              reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 06 2008,19:31) I just think I ran into a drunk guy from England
                Are you sure he was from England  
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

yeah I know the accent
                  he was one of these European young guys who couldnot hold his liqour to well
                  reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 06 2008,04:40) yeah I was just at Guess and if you want it you can have it. Just a bunch of couches and a pool table. the girls seemed nice enough but no big deal. Cant compare to NEP. It was ok but I dont see why all you guys think it is so great. I had to many "straight" guys in the bar next door give me shit when I walked or "limped" this trip to take a leak and they asked me why I was at the ladyboy bar and not the other bar closer to the toilet
                    So "too many straight guys" threatening your masculinity actually turns out to be "one drunk guy" giving you shit?

As for the rest of your post, if you are into checking out cute LB's AND having a beer and yarn with other mongers, IMO there is NO better bar in Bangkok.

Comparing Guess to NaNa is comparing apples to oranges in that respect....

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 08 2008,05:01) yeah I know the accent
                      he was one of these European young guys who couldnot hold his liqour to well
                      Yes, seamus is there now .
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

The guess is my favourite bar in bangkok purely to catch up with other members and enjoy a yarn and to take in some scenery most notably perving at Jay and co.

By the way, is the birthday bash on again this year on Friday 21 Nov??

I arrive Friday morning on the 21st and would be absolutely ropeable if I missed it by a day or two.

Cheers.

Comment

Last I heard it was still slated for the 21st November.
                          Hoping to make that gig myself this year

Comment

Hey Pentire,

Rumour has it you enjoy the nags.

There is a horse down under called Mad Rush who is to be ridden by Damian Oliver.

Any chance in the cups given Damian usually picks the best English stayers to ride.

Regards,

LuckyA

Comment

Gents,

My two cents:

If you just want a cheap ST shag, Nana bars may be the choice, or even better just grab a girl from across the street from Nana or on Sukhumvit and get it down and dirty.

Guess is a relaxed joint. If you want the girls, they are there (and the girls are great). But I find it a place where I can have a few (or more) chill beers, chat or play pool with the girls, or most importantly meet, chat and catch up with my fellow board members, including last night's first meeting with Seamus and two others (whose board names I forgot, so won't post real names). I have been lucky enough to have multiple beers with the likes of Mardhi, Stogie, Snick, etc etc. All good people.

After years of Drag and Shag, it is nice to actually meet some good guys and have decent conversation.

Of course you can always get out for the ST later in the night if you wish.

Best

Bangui
                              just a regular joe

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 06 2008,21:12) Real men should never speak to each other in toilets , and always look straight ahead when you are pissing , if drawn into conversation never shake hands .

If George Michael appears get out fast  
                                Yes all good advise.

You have to be very carefull you don't catch a bad case of Gay.
                                Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                                X