Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i got back in to BK yesterday and sure enough headed over to Guess..Met up with some BM's and all in all a very pleasant time was had...Ventured with the guys over to Obsession and had a great time with Anny.
    Guess Bar i can understand maybe not be for everyone but as far as i am concerned i will go there for a drink or a chat or maybe something else and can only wish Guess Bar good luck ....the balance is just right.

Comment

just spent 3 days in Bangkok and felt no need to travel over to the Issan Cultural Centre, except for the leather Bikinis on show in Obsessions tonight....

Guess now has a range of talent to suit all needs, and now I have found my niche, i am more than happy there...
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(thpon @ Oct. 22 2008,08:08) had a great time with Anny.
        She still smokin hot!

Good to meet you bro; see you in Pattaya!

Girls were looking good both in Guess and Obs last night.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 22 2008,17:17) just spent 3 days in Bangkok and felt no need to travel over to the Issan Cultural Centre, except for the leather Bikinis on show in Obsessions tonight....

Guess now has a range of talent to suit all needs, and now I have found my niche, i am more than happy there...
          you're just lazy

(I've only been in a shitpit once in the last year .. with Burenboy and Cindy in tow)
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

i have been with so called stars and payed 4k .but i got better girls for 1k who wer much better and by no means am i a cheap charley..so a rant about some of these girls is no harm now and again.

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 08 2008,05:01) yeah I know the accent
              he was one of these European young guys who couldnot hold his liqour to well
              Lets be clear here. you talk about a UK accent and refer to European. Hmmm. Not only does the UK differ significantly from continental Europe, mainland Europe in itself cant be genarlised across countries.

Hahaha

I am sure the dude was French.  

Comment

I want to hear more about this bar with "too much fuzz"... there's never enough fuzz in the bar for my likes.

JimSlim is my hero.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 08 2008,06:35)
                  (reflections @ Oct. 08 2008,05:01) yeah I know the accent
                  he was one of these European young guys who couldnot hold his liqour to well
                  Yes, seamus is there now  .
                  Better late then never, Just read this one
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                  X