Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curious.....can customers bring in their own music and have it played if not too out of the ordinary?

or at the very least will the DJ take requests, or how will the music be rotated if NO Dj etc..... juke box?

nothing worse than sitting in Obsesions or the nightmares of all nightmares, KC3, and being force-fed that completely nonsensical techno bullshit at volume 10....... isn't the purpose of a bar to keep the customers around and not drive them out?

or perhaps those places want the punters to take a girl and leave asap?

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 25 2006,19:39)
      (Snick @ Oct. 25 2006,18:23) She liked my idea of having a show featuring juggling flaming poodles

I also want her to put in a Dance Dance Revolution machine.
      Hmmmm - I bet your the guy that asked to her get a Twister set as well ??? I had to rack my brains to think what on earth is she going on about when she said that. Luckily she has no idea what Twister is and long may it remain that way.

Cheers
      Mardhi
      Twister and Baby-Oil, a great combination.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hope the idea comes off, & look foreward to hearing how it goes, as a first timer to the LB scene in BK in feb 07 it would be good to have somewhere not so intimedating to go & meet the Lb of your dreams

Comment

Hi,

I have just talked with one of the girls who have taken part in the initial promotion of this future LB bar. She came from far to take these photos and she raves about how wonderful and perfect this new LB Bar will be... for both the girls and the girls' lovers.

Well, as said by Mardhi these 5 girls are working in their respective workplaces still... exect of course, the one who stays at home because of recently body-changes. And they have not been appointed as staff members at the moment.

The bar is not yet ready for opening. And It seems we must wait long time until enjoy of the promised dazzling girls and wonderful atmosphere. (Jan-Feb'07)

Hey guys, I have posted some questions about KING, PEEN and FILM in this new section. And although the post carries more than hundred visits already I did not get any help or answer. Please, any help in this? Thxs!!

Comment

(jaime24 @ Oct. 25 2006,21:09) as a first timer to the LB scene in BK in feb 07 it would be good to have somewhere not so intimedating to go & meet the Lb of your dreams
            This bar could be made for you if I understand the premise as it has been sold so far! After almost 5 years of shit-pit stomping I am still intimidated and simply fucking annoyed at having these crapholes as Bangkoks ONLY LB action alternative...

As mentioned most of us lb lovers are 30+ and dont want the techno shrill surrounded by "u buy me dlink please" pushy types.
            You got that right... One hint of disco-trance-fucking 'I'm poor and black and wanna shoot a policeman' type music and I'm gone!

I ain't walking down to Soi 1 to get what I can find in Nana!

Comment

too bad we have to wait until Jan-Feb for this new bar, it sounds like a winner for sure

best of luck to all involved and here's hoping the best

Comment

Great news,
                I for one cant wait for a decent place to hang...

Best of luck to all involved.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 25 2006,19:23) She liked my idea of having a show featuring juggling flaming poodles

... but then again ... what else can you do with them?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 25 2006,14:25) Well, I hope it's true. God knows Bangkok needs a 'Cocktails & Dreams', if you know what I mean.
                    more like dreamtales and cocks!!

Comment

Tell them that we all agree that we hate that Techcno (or how the heck ya spell it) ....Please make sure that the people opening this understand. The Prob. is that most the LB/GG like this crap...This sounds rude but I am the one spending the money they should turn that shit off or way down! I would go to a place with good music and less good looking Lb/GG over a place with that crap Techno and better looking LB/GG.

Comment

It is funny what we complain about isn't it. I agree the bars could bemore accommodating to the customer and many things could be improved. Personally however I will keep going to these shit pits as Stogie calls them. I am just glad we have somewhere to go to indulge in our favourite pasttime.

Comment

My new favourite hang out is Bully's Pub. Great music, not too loud, great food and good prices (although their chili con carne is a bit bland) not pushy and reasonably efficient service. Lots of sports on the TVs and there are pool tables too. They even have darts!

The shitpits are for finding sex partners only and should not advertise themselves as places of entertainment.

Comment

Bully's is great...Discovered it by accident in May...returned several times that trip and many times my last trip...good food....great beer (Newcastle has become my favorite)...reasonable prices...

Even had the pleasure of watching the lovely Ms Ming bending over the pool tables one evening...
                            Unfortunately, she wasn't my date...

But...I also love the shitpits...and I'm certain I will enjoy the new "Jay Bar."
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(mr bartman @ Oct. 26 2006,11:11) Tell them that we all agree that we hate that Techcno (or how the heck ya spell it) ....Please make sure that the people opening this understand. The Prob. is that most the LB/GG like this crap...This sounds rude but I am the one spending the money they should turn that shit off or way down! I would go to a place with good music and less good looking Lb/GG over a place with that crap Techno and better looking LB/GG.
                              Au contraire, mon ami!

I think the best music is whatever inspires the girls. When they're happy, frolicking and dancing, so am I. JSB is PTY has great soundtracks playing and the girls have great moves to go along with it.

The only exception to this rule would be if, somehow, the girls actually enjoyed "classic rock". Most of it sucked the first go round 20 years ago, and, like an old dirt whore ... the passing years have not improved it!

I understand that the new place is to be more of a hangout/lounge sort of thing (I think), so conversational volume would be good.
                              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

i really donrt mind the"shit[pits" as usualluy im in and out in a flash. taking no notice of the mustic smoke and stupid shows, concentrating on whats on offer.
                                On the other hand a lounge type bar with slinky dressed girls in sexy evening gowns and the like would be a nice place to relax and have a few.I do wonder how this new place will go after the initiall rush to patronise the place??
                                If the pricces are to high, most wont bother
                                If the drinks are to expensive, most wont bother
                                And of course the most important thing what are the new girls like?
                                lets face it its just another theam on a very old trade
                                cheers
                                donnnnnny
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X