Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some lovely pics there Rxpharm , nice to see something a bit different .
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Thanks jimslim, there are not many opportunities to take photos in KC3 or KC, so I am glad the timing was right and show what some of the ladies look like.

I tried a couple low light photos as well when the remaining staff not in the contest were back on the platform dancing away. Not as good results, but I think it was a good experiment and less intrusive for the customers.

Bill padding has been a problem reported in the past. The system of initialing each slip for each ordered drink is still in place, as is the KC3 telephone number complaint line. However, the best way to avoid bill padding is to pay as you go, or don't get drunk.

88690.jpg
      post-18-2-88690-062.jpgpost-18-2-88690-063.jpgpost-18-2-65178-065.jpgpost-18-2-65178-066.jpg
      Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good stuff Rxpharm

Whilst I dislike Patpong I have always found talent at KC3 and have known many of the LBs there for a number of years

I have never had a problem with either the Mamassans ( who can be pushy, aggressive and grasping - and the answer to avoid this is to be very polite but very firm and tell them not to act that way with you) and I have never had a problem with bill padding.

I have learnt to check if the LB I am interested is pre- or post-op as the ratio is probably 50/50 nowadays, whereas a couple of years ago it was predominantly pre-op

You do find there is often a large number of Japanese and Korean customers and a fair number of European couples who have come to ogle

It is a good venue for finding university students doing the occasional night P4P for "easy income" and many often speak good English

There are also a number of LBs who are regular visitors to Singapore and Hong Kong and they certainly "know the score"

Comment

TG925, thanks very much for more details about KC3!

I think a punter is more susceptible to bill padding when drunk, so it is best to keep your wits about you.

I think you have a tendency to tip the mamasans, so that is why they don't give you a difficult time!

However, they can be a very useful source of information, so it's a good idea to have them on your side.
          Some pricing guidelines - the girls will likely ask 2000 Baht for short time and 4000 Baht for long time. The King's Group of bars have had a standard pricing policy for a while, but I have heard that during this low low season things are more negotiable with ST being around 1500 Baht and LT around 3000 Baht.

38088.jpg

post-18-2-38088-069.jpgpost-18-2-38088-070.jpg
          post-18-2-29555-072.jpgpost-18-2-29555-073.jpg
          Attached Files

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

The most I have ever paid for a KC3 pre-op LB is THB 1,500 ST and 2,500 LT.

The most I have ever been asked for was from a KC3 post-op LB who opened at THB 12,000 and when I laughed, she immediately counter-suggested THB 6,000 and then, when I asked if that was for a whole weekend, she flounced off.

Twenty minters later she left with a Japanese guy and said, as she passed me, that he had agreed THB 15,000 - I saw her two nights later and she told me he paid as asked for ST and gave her a THB 5,000 tip - a total of THB 20,000

I congratulated her and bought her a drink during the drinking of which she suggested an overnight stay for THB 3,000 but I had my eye on a cute pre-op, so I never got to sample her wares and find out if her talents merited her original asking price.

Comment

TG925 - thanks very much for the pricing update!

Also for those who have been concerned about "overpayers" spoiling the price for the average monger, note that the Japanese "whale" paid 20k Baht, yet 2 nights later was willing to go with TG925 for 3K Baht long time!

Some more photos now nearing the time I had to leave.

45628.gif

post-18-2-45628-075.jpgpost-18-2-45628-076.jpg

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Getting to the last few finalists!

23237.jpg

post-18-2-23237-078.jpgpost-18-2-23237-079.jpg

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

This has been a great report supported by excellent photos - thanks for sharing this - this is the sort of feedback that makes this LBF special !

Do you or other BMs here have some info on a few of the more 'stand-out' KC-3 / KC performers shown here ? In particular, any details and experiences that you can share of the LBs numbers 9, 68 or 444 please ? And for number 444 in particular, if any BM has some "share-able" contact details for her, can you please convey that with me via PM soon, as I would really like to make contact with her in my mid-September BK visit..........

Comment

Sorry tay4sax - I was not looking for company when I visited KC3 and KC. Hopefully another BM can help you out with the information.

Here are some more photos.

94904.jpg

post-18-2-94904-081.jpgpost-18-2-94904-082.jpg

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

(thegame925 @ Aug. 16 2010,14:23) and I have never had a problem with bill padding.
                      I have , and more than once. Although in recent years( the last 3)the old Hag seems to have lightened off since the signing procedure.

Around 2002-2005 it was 100% certainty that the bill would be padded and i aint ever forgetting . I must have been there best customer at once time and they still tried it on.

Long memory me and i dont forgive or forget

Comment

Great pics rx..... excellent color reproduction.

Comment

TC, I am pretty sure there are all new mamasans there now - and bill padding is much less of a problem with the new system of signing your bills - but if you're quite drunk, you may be taken for a ride!

Thanks El_hefe, there's something special about the old Konica/Minolta DSLRs, both the 5D (which I have) and the 7D have been widely praised for excellent colour for their *.jpgs

I have been remiss as I haven't mentioned anything about King's Corner for our small group of postop lovers. Unfortunately no photos allowed, except for special occasions and I missed the mamasan's birthday party a few weeks ago.

King's Corner has undergone renovation the interior has been made smaller as an outside bar has been set up along 2 of the outside walls. They knocked down the old walls set the new ones in to make room for the new outside bar. It did not look like any ladies were working the outside bar.

The percentage of ggs seemed lower now - probably around 70% postops and 30% ggs. There are quite a few new ladies now, as the older ones seem to have left - possibly to work in Singapore as business has been quite poor the past while. There are a number of good looking ladies who are new.

I spoke with the mamasan and she confirmed business was very bad the past while (due to the demonstrations). She said future plans included renovation of the upstairs (which was a disco), so that the ggs would dance in a separate area from the lbs, I think the ggs upstairs and the postops downstairs.

There was some post on Stickman's site the bar would be converted into a pool bar, without ladies - this was completely wrong.

Now for a few more photos!

15568.jpg

post-18-2-15568-085.jpgpost-18-2-15568-084.jpg

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 01 2010,11:32) TC, I am pretty sure there are all new mamasans there now -
                            Not so

the hold Witch still holds court. Actually the new ladyboys they have are pretty good as Snick has alluded to and it is better than Obsessions now

But TIT. It was raining a few nights back and the water was pssing through the ceiling into the bar and on the floor.. the mamasan put a white bucket underneath the water which was at the entrance

Well you can guess the rest. I just about missed a broken neck but a poor sap 5 minutes later put his foot in the bucket and went arse over head.
                            Lets face it the building is in dire need of maintenance and all the flats above must be fucked up with rot due to the ingress of water over the last 20 years

Other than that its worth a visit if you are in town gents

btw
                            And some great pics there RX. The best postie in the world is Emmy of Blue Sky Bar though. Do you know her...the cream of the cream for looks and the best i ever saw in 20 years. perfection. If you dont know her you should

Comment

TC, no I don't know Emmy. I believe that Blue Sky Bar also used to feature Muay Thai boxing as well. It has been gone for at least 7 years or so from Patpong - you have a good memory! My regular lb is quite beautiful, so I won't be looking around.

And the end has been reached. Unfortunately as I mentioned I couldn't stay until the very end, but certainly a bunch of lovely ladies in the competition. The last shot is the regular staff back on stage probably before the last round. It is a testament to technology that the newer cameras like the Canon S90 can take better low light photos than a 5 year old 6MP DSLR.

87277.jpg

post-18-2-87277-087.jpg

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Emmy is from Pattaya Rex...must have not stated it

verrrry nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X