Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics RX!

, formerly of Bar 54 in Jomtien and briefly at LaBamba is now at KC3.  Very friendly, I always enjoyed chatting with her.   She said her freind Pollar is now in the Ukraine.

Comment

PD, thanks! I forgot there is a Blue Sky Bar in Pattaya too. I am not a big Pattaya Bar goer - mostly visit the cabarets where I have a few friends at Tiffany and Alcazar.

Will look out for Emmy next time I visit KC3 and buy her a couple of drinks from TC and PD!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

No, doubt about it. Rx always turns up where there's a Pageant..with camera in tow

Nice pics Rx, and I concur with the majority vote for #54 I wonder who she is ?

Based on this update I think KC3 is worth a look. Perhaps next time when I'm getting the battery changed on my Chinese watch

Thanks again
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 03 2010,06:00) Will look out for Emmy next time
          To RX

re Emmy/Fon
          I popped down to Pattaya yesterday for a Gentlemans evening

Emmy is in Pattaya  and now uses her other name of Fon. She is the most beautifull creature i have even seen by a long way.. ever in LOS

She sits out the front of Blue Sky bar in stints and then goes walking with her friend whos name i forget. You will often see a clade of Ladyboys gather outside Blue Sky bar and i was told yesterday that they are all Laotion. Fon is Laotion and is post op

She has no male features what so ever and is 99.99999% female beauty. If you took her anywhere in the world no one would ever know she LB.
          I would even take her home to mama.I bow down to her in worship and would be her slave. Most guys dont know she is a Ladyboy.  

If you are in Pattaya RX dont miss out on this one. a real treat and a memory to savour. You will fall in love

Comment

The low season as usual means a low customer count and the fact that the building work in surrounding area means the road is a shadow of its former self in the 90s when it was more vibrant

Half the pretty LBs that were present 12 weeks ago have all but gone and it the range of pretty ones was dismal. This place has never had any consistancy and when i re visit in 4 weeks time ill make another report. One suppoes that 15% of Ladyboys may be missing in any bar when you call in and maybe i was unlucky on the night.

Having said that im not sure what the building at Surawong end is going to be , i think i see a Bar being set up in one of the pods and so this may in fact be a new " Nana" area for when Nana Plaza lease ends year after next ( i think)

Lets face it Nana bites the dust and its a 50-50 i suppose then theres a lot of tallent to shift somewhere else and its probably Patpong. Im no expert on the Zonal politics of the Bar Trade and so maybe someone else knows the facts

A LB callled Nez ( ex cascades was my pick of the bunch). Shes changed her name now and on LB LB site she uses another handle.

King Corner was pretty dead as well and a few posties prancing around but nothing to shout about and i didnt even finish my drink

Comment

During my last visit I was able to take some photos at King's Corner as it was New Year's eve, and the mamasan was in a good mood.

I'll post a few photos so you can see the new layout mentioned earlier in this thread. I would say the percentage is still around 70% postop and 30% gg. A number of new ladies, probably around 70 in total (both gg and lbs).

Sorry I don't have names for you though.

46229.jpg

post-18-2-46229-PICT8760.JPGpost-18-2-46229-PICT8759.JPG

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

The last 2 photos are of an lb who claimed she is Miss LB Facebook - not sure about that and she didn't give me her facebook name.

46361.jpg

post-18-2-46361-PICT8757.JPGpost-18-2-46361-PICT8758.JPG

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Crikey , are you still on Holiday Rx... .

Dont you have a job to go to. All this enjoyment is no good for a man...remember there are guys freezing back home

Comment

Tomcat, unfortunately, no - I've only had the time recently to resize photos from my latest trip.

This next one is for Daveduke007, a special friend of his from King's Castle 3. I have to say she really stood out from the other ladies on stage. Sparkles with energy is a good way to describe it. She is more energetic on the poles and if you look at her, she flirts with you to get a drink or barfine.

The other photo is of one of the cabaret lbs - I didn't have permission from the mamasan to take photos, so kept it low key.

I visited KC3 after leaving KC - having finished the countdown to the New Year.

I would say probably around 50 lbs when I was at KC3 - they didn't seem as good looking as when I was there for the Miss Cleopatra contest, but being NYE, maybe some of the good looking ones were already barfined, or out partying.

19492.jpg

post-18-2-19492-PICT8762.JPG

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

Thanx for the pic rxp , Ive certainly have some very happy memories of good times with that girl
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 25 2012,02:38) maybe some of the good looking ones were already barfined, or out partying.
                        There were some real stunners in there over that period as i popped in a few times but NYE can be a bummer. I think Obs and Cascades make the girls work but going back a few years this wasnt always the case and come NYE the hotties would all be dancing in Issan somewhere

.. and my guess is that what happened here. I noticed a lot more Japanese in K3 now and maybe they snatched the cuties

The number of Japanese mongers has doubled IMO. Probably due to delayed holidays due to the problems they had there. As they say , you wait ages for a bus and then they all come at once.

Comment

..I never did look for this place when i was in BKK last time, what's the easiest way to get there from NEP.. looking at the dolls on parade it's a much better selection than what I thought it would be; I got the impression it was run more like High Boss in Pattaya...
                          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(anicon @ Jan. 25 2012,22:51) ..I never did look for this place when i was in BKK last time, what's the easiest way to get there from NEP.. looking at the dolls on parade it's a much better selection than what I thought it would be; I got the impression it was run more like High Boss in Pattaya...  
                            Jump on the BTS Skytrain at Nana, get off at Siam and interchange with the Wongwian Yai line and then get off at Sala Daeng, you will find Patpong on its doorstep near O'Reily's Pub (just make sure you take the right exit on the same side of the road lol), it really is easy peasy and will take approx 15 minutes and about 40 baht.

On the way back get a Taxi if after midnight
                            Attached Files
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

But if you want to save a little money don't take the taxis right at the end of Patpong... ALL sharks, no meter not work etc etc. The further you walk along the line toward Nana the cheaper they get. Got to love opportunism

Comment

great advice

I catch the Taxi at junction of Soi2 and Suk. Just get away from Nana is the rule when hailing a Cab

Tuk Tuks are more expensive than Taxis now i realised a few weeks back. had to take one of these death traps as i had an emergency in Silom. They should ban these contraptions..

Comment

Working...
                                X