Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 26 2012,12:32) it really is easy peasy and will take approx 15 minutes and about 40 baht.
    25 baht to be exact.

Comment

The news that I am receiving from a girl who works in KC3 is that within the next two weeks KC3 will be relocating to a bar currently called Kingkradenden Club (Kings Garden Club) which is a far bigger premises (if they use all of it for KC3).

The new llocation is opposite Foodland on Patpong 2, but one can expect that there will be an entrance on the adjoining side alley or at the corner of Patpong 1 and the side alley.

This information has been confirmed as highly probable by Snick and Rxpharm.

Snick passed by Kingkradenden Club (Kings Garden Club) two weeks ago and reports that it was completely gutted for renovations and looks three times bigger than the current KC3 location (if they use it all).

As Rxpharm says that as the current KC3 premises are in need of major repair and renovation - a move can only be a good thing.

The girl who works in KC3 says that she has heard KC3 will become a massage parlour - sounds unlikely but time will tell.

Comment

TG925 - thanks very much for the update! Will be great to see if it is true, KC3 in a newer location and improved facilities would elevate it to one of the top lb gogo bars in Bangkok.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Its nice to see the BM's that I was raised with returning.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

One thing that KClll is in need of these days as much as a new premises is an injection of talent, precious little there these days to get my juices flowing apart from Cartoon (ex Obsessions) but her arse probably resembles a man hole entrance these days such is her popularity

Comment

(thegame925 @ May 04 2012,12:57) the current KC3 premises are in need of major repair and renovation -
              I think the same can be said of the Mamasan

Comment

The only night really worth going to K3 now is Fridays only. Some hotties only seem to turn up then and only do that day it seems now. So if you go make sure its Friday or Saturday otherwise you wil miss out on the real sweeties ( IMO anyway)

We always knew this but its a waste of time weekdays now

Unless its the Mamasans birthday , and thats only three times a year

Comment

Thanks for the update TC, have they relocated yet, or are they still in their rundown premises?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I suspect Friday night is when the students turn up for a shift in KC3.

I have met several University girls working in Cascades, they only worked weekends because they were studying the rest of the week.

It happens everywhere in the world, poor students meet generous sponsors.
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jun. 13 2012,23:44) Thanks for the update TC, have they relocated yet, or are they still in their rundown premises?
                      They are still in the old place and the so called move is planned for next Friday but dont hold your breath as some confusion abounds as usual. Anyway asked the wave in girls and thats what i was told

The mamasan sits outside the new frontage and greets customers walking past foodland , she even smiled at me which is miracle in itself. Its still not clear how big its going to be inside either and just had a quick look

Lets hope for the best , at least its still going , thats a good thing.

Friday is busy day as most clued up punters know thats the only day for a full house. Bad policy though as i wont bother any other nights now and i think most guys think the same.. also the friday girls charge more it seems

3K for starters some of them

Comment

Question, I read about padding the bill. Okay the add say 1000 bhat, what is that $4.00? Everybody pads everything. We all have 9 inches.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

1000 Baht is $32 US....pretty hefty pad I think! Hawk

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jun. 14 2012,13:10) Question, I read about padding the bill. Okay the add say 1000 bhat, what is that $4.00?
                            Let me know when you are in town next, i got some US dollars i need to change over

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Ha Ha ..

The rule is that dont let the bill get to high otherwise the old Witch will pad it out as she thinks you wont notice. also if you're very drunk your bill will drift northwards...

Why cant she drop dead and do us all a favour. Or get mangled up in a horrific car accident

Comment

WOW !!!! And I use to be good at math!!
                                TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                                X