Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC3 is pre-op only. On Thursday night I thought the talent was poor, but I will re-visit and report.

The new KC on the corner of Ptrpong II is meant to be post-op only but Nanci (pre-op) has been assigned there. (She does not know why she is there but, even after six years service she has to do what she is told to do. she is not that happy there).

Post ops to suit all tastes - if you like posties.

Nui, a post op who worked at KC3 for at least 5 years, does not like the new location - she said business was much better at the Patpong 1 location.

Be careful in theater - the lights are bright on the stage but the tables are on many levels and in the 15 minutes I was there I saw 3 guys come in and stumble in the dark and fall - and there were only 4 guys in the club.

The original Kings Corner which was moved and refurbished a year of so ago is now only GGs.

Comment

So lets get this straight as some guys are very confused now

1  KC3 on Patpong 1 is still open and Pre op only

2 KC new on corner of Patpong 2 is posties only

3 K Corner is just GG

In other words nothing much has changed in KC3 except the posties have been shifted across the road , and about time to

Comment

KC new is called KC2 and is all posties (except for Nanci).

KC3 was very full on Saturday night with some great talent strutting their stuff, albeit predominantly Asian (non-Thai) customers.

One Japanese or Korean came in, sat down, was surrounded, I mentally picked ed the girls I thought he might take, based on "the look" and was surprised when he chose, and went off with, a tall girl with short hair.

The Mamasan who was sitting next to me told me that the girl was just 16 years old and a few weeks ago they had two 14 year olds in on a Saturday night.

You need to check the I.Ds.

There were a couple of servers, one young and ugly, the other young and (apart fron a mouth full of silver) I thought was quite fanciable, although obviously only in her mid-teens.

The "her" was a correct desciption they were a couple of Toms (Lesbians) and the prettier one was changing into a boy.

Now I am attracted to an under age girl who wants to be a guy???

TTChang would really think I had gone beyond merely depraved!!

Comment

14 years old?? 16 years old That is scary.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

Its Confusing. Im sure the new sign states King Korner. They also have a bar at the front i think as well. The Old KIng Korner still has posties as of last night ?.

Anyway the designer of the new bar is no Christopher Wren thats for sure. Its basically a glib wooden box with a high stage and bright lights and no atmosphere . At least some other places have some feel of a club . This has no feel and thumbs down for a cheap botch job. None of the staff seemed happy to me

It seems like KC3 wont be moving now either. Go figure . Didnt see any underAs when i popped in unless the petite beauty with the boob job was under 18 but i doubt it

I think the management at Kings Group are pretty confused and fucked up

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jul. 08 2012,12:15) KC new is called KC2 and is all posties (except for Nanci).
              Its now mixed Posties and GG. Same as the old King Korner which is now mixed
              Maybe they change it every day to confuse the forums

But i think KC3 is pre op only so you dont have to worry about the D Question

Once things for sure... it will change again

Comment

TC, thanks for the update, but it sounds quite confusing! Perhaps they haven't settled on the final mix to staff the bars yet? Will be interesting to see how things finally settle down.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The theory was that KC3 would close down and move lock stock and barrel to the new bar across the road.

IMO the designer of the new place must have been working in a cattle exchange before he started kitting out Night Bars

Thats assuming they paid a professional to do it. Obviously not the case.

Comment

So may I ask why BKK over Pattaya ?
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

I know its subjective but the prettier babes tend to be in BKK. Of course its only an opinion. Over the the years the quality has come down though and a few mongers comment that the Issan Bus is not arriving so much these days

Having said that you cant get a seat in Obsessons some nights. The Japs have taken it over. Thats the internet for you. Standing room only the other night

Comment

But whe I go I am such a "Handsum Man" everybody makes a seat for me. It's either that or I over pay, I am not sure which.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

update

The old KC3 is gone and the inside demolished during Dry holidays here

.. they moved all staff to the new bar tonight and had a grand opening. 100 ladyboys and packed house. No GGS just pre and post ops. basically everyone turned out and you wont see that again for a long time... the students , part timers and all...

but KC3 is to re open around October the 5th after refit..so the mamasan told me.. so the new bar will be posties again i think

Comment

Thanks TC

Good to have a man on the ground... Bloody jealous i'm not him

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Sounds like what we call Urban Renewal.
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

Will try to take some photos of the outside of KC and KC3 (formerly known as) for guidance for those who are adventurous enough to trek over to Patpong, for a change of pace from the NEP area.

Thanks for the continuing updates guys!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X